RockThe40oz

RockThe40oz's Profile Comments

DempseyPunk wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 11:04pm

Happy birthday :P

go get fucked up

Mack56 wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 8:37pm

hey man, were you able to record those vocals?

no rush or anything, I'd just love to hear the song finished.

MisspentYouth wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 12:36am

RockThe40oz wrote on Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:22pm :
I just wanted to emphasize. Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this... My experience in central illinois (within 30 minutes of university of illinois) was absolutely painful. I literally almost went crazy. There's nothing there. Nothing. Maybe it's different when you go to school there. I don't know. Maybe there are rad parties with bros. I hope wherever you end up you have a good time, and remember you can always transfer if you're not happy.

Thanks, Steve, I really appreciate it. I didn't know that you had spent time there. I know it's in a very boring place, but I've been to the campus itself and it seems pretty nice. I'm still super conflicted though and I know I'm going to visit Michigan before making my final decision. And yeah, I'm grateful to have that option of transferring if I don't like wherever I end up.

BassFishin wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 4:13pm

dude, i just wanna know how you don't consider Sex Pistols and The Clash punk bands. Seriously.

alm0st a skat3r wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 7:17pm

RockThe40oz wrote on Jun 24th, 2009 at 7:51pm :
Damn right, man... That looks like a load of fun. You going to make it down to Philly for Subhumans / Witch Hunt / Ray Gradys July 8th?

not sure yet, i'll let you know if i do

alm0st a skat3r wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 8:38pm

PS:

alm0st a skat3r wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 6:02pm

haha sounds good dude, my band might be playing in Bethlehem on saturday. i'll let you know for sure later in the week but if we do you should come out

lavazza wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 11:51am

RockThe40oz wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 at 5:03am :

Oh trust me, I know... fortunately I only have 3 more months of being poor!

You have a future, since you makes something in "science" or mechanical dontknowwhatfuck.......Ill graduate at university, but since Im studying political sciences Il drive taxi afterwards........

lavazza wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 5:50pm

RockThe40oz wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 4:52pm :

Honestly, it would have cost only slightly to get a reissue when you factor in the fact that it was shipped from the UK. The record itself was $17.50 (probably $5 more than getting a new record from a shop), but shipping cost $12. In the end, I think it's worth it. Especially since I just got a tax rebate of $900 from the federal government.

ok then I think Id maybe get it too........I cannot afford a lot. University, flat, etc. are too expensive

lavazza wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 5:48pm

RockThe40oz wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 6:29pm :

I just bought an original pressing of "Day the Country Died" on Spiderleg records... Near mint condition. I'm so excited I could shit myself.

Ive read it......I mean congratulations........just have to admit that Im not that kind of person who spends so much for an original.
Of course its nice to have one though

lavazza wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 4:18pm

soooo......after all these Hippie insults the evidence that Im a tr00.......uhm......fuck that......listen please:

www.myspace.com/theroadsofexcess

waterproofpie wrote on Feb 19th, 2009 8:16pm

hahah I only wish my picture was as cool as yours

waterproofpie wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 8:34pm

Oh man, thanks! Haha, you have to listen to a lot of my rants so I appreciate it. Good luck with the rest of school!

waterproofpie wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 10:28pm

ur a qt

waterproofpie wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 4:35am

herro fran

Jett Diamond wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 4:02pm

Well I'm honored to be one of the chosen eight. Congratulations on your last year! I'm just hitting my first, haha, it's hard to see the end.

lavazza wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 4:40pm

RockThe40oz wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 1:59am :

I just ordered a turntable online and one of my first vinyl purchases was Split Vision by Subhumans... I figured if I didn't have it on CD, might as well get it on vinyl!

It'll go nicely with my Reason For Existence and Evolution EPs

axe sent me a link where you can download their whole stuff, but I realised that I dont have Time Flies/Rats, so I think Ill get it on their concert in the end of october.......I need more LPs too, but to buy them at concerts is so unpractical and elsewhere you hardly get any

Jett Diamond wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 1:22pm

How's it goin', buddy? I had no idea we weren't already "friends," haha. At least now it's official.

lavazza wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 12:17pm

I like your demo........did you record the instruments all together? or single?

Holy Magenta wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 4:29am

RockThe40oz wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 9:37pm :

Haha yeah, I was there Friday... completely didn't even see your comment until just now. It was a damned good time. Too bad you and molly are lame and weren't even there.

I know, I know, we're extremely uncool. I'm glad you liked it here, though.

1 2 read next