Roc8995

Roc8995's Profile Comments

jpmedina11 wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 12:50am

Just because a thread is old, does not mean it's answered . And starting a new thread on the same topic isn't gonna help anyone as they are viewing these older threads

So where a decision may have been made Colin, doesn't

mean my answers won't help the next person in a similar situation. And that person might not look to hard for my answere Wich is most accurate on the topic u quoted me on trying to treat some one cyber style

U coukdve just closed the thread without voicing your perso al opinion

stringDIA wrote on Jun 21st, 2013 10:46pm

year old threads should closed ya think?

DESTROYER5000 wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 5:55am

I wasn't saying i don't like mods I was just saying that most of the time mods are a bit like power tripped hall monitors, they serve a purpose but sometimes overstep the boundaries which I'm not saying you did because ill admit it, I was being quite rude and owe you an apology for being rude.

P.s lesson learned: dont screw with the moderators as they are the jurisdiction of the forum.

DESTROYER5000 wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 4:46am

Please dont ban me for saying this but from my experience mods usually have the "why? Well, because I can that's why! " mindset which is people dont like mods, however they do serve a good purpose of keeping trollers at bay sometimes, I find it a tad bit ridiculous to give someone a warning for being rude. Again don't ban for this statement.

DESTROYER5000 wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 2:21am

Are you a mod roc8995? If so there is no need to think that you are the god of this forum

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Feb 19th, 2013 4:22pm

Roc8995 wrote on Feb 19th, 2013 at 8:45am :
Clean out your inbox. I can't reply to your message.

done

deepfat wrote on Feb 15th, 2013 5:15am

Mr. Moderator, not to be a jerk but discussing general guitar experiences of the day (i.e. the 12 yr old kid wailing) is not off-topic. Should i post the 1000th "What guitar should I get?" thread of the day because that, in my opinion, isnt helpful either. Again, if I broke a forum rule then lesson learned but I thought it was an interesting enough topic. Thanks, Marc.

sayuz wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 8:27pm

very helpful

wemonir wrote on Dec 3rd, 2012 6:18am

i hope i did not insult you colin-san
*bows*

-the last ninja

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 9:01pm

Just Passin.................have you seen my thinline tele build yet? Post a wee comment on the end if you like......Just askin.......

rosev wrote on Sep 20th, 2011 7:12pm

my bad. I guess I should show you where to go.
www.facebook.com/vicdrose
www.youtube.com/vicrosemusic
www.face.com/vicrosemusic

rosev wrote on Sep 20th, 2011 7:12pm

Wassup man, do you go to school in Madison? Add me on facebook. I just want to meet some musicians around cause I just transferred here.

parhelia_0000 wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 1:37am

Roc8995 wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 at 1:21am :

Thanks very much! And yes, I did record it myself. Although I did post it in the 'covers' section, the music itself is recorded myself.
PS I used Audacity to record it, just for your information.

parhelia_0000 wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 1:03am

I just posted a new MP3 on my profile. Can you please verify my file to confirm that I didn't infringe any copyright laws?

parhelia_0000 wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 4:41am

Thanks for reminding me of the rule! I now know the rules more, thanks to you! May I add you as friend? Thanks very much!

kutless999 wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 12:50am

How do you think you became a mod? Giving good advice, being helpful, posting a lot? Because 311 has posted like 30000 times and he's never been a mod.

kutless999 wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 12:35pm

Thanks for the consideration Colin. :)

kutless999 wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 4:14am

Yeah, we can't let ipoon call it a squirrel. :( I was about to post something because I don't want people to think it's a squirrel, but then I saw that you already had it covered, thank goodness.

Symphonica wrote on May 27th, 2011 3:14pm

Hey dude, I see that you're online AND part of the UG team, so I ask you:

I sent in a review a few weeks ago, but it still has the 'W' beside it. Is it safe to assume it hasn't been accepted since the album I reviewed hasn't actually been released yet? I found a leaked version, and I thought it would be a solid idea to get a review out.

Jimmy.Page wrote on May 25th, 2011 9:24am

Hey there thanks for the add!!! :D LED ZEPPELIN FOR THE WIN!!!

1 2 3 4 5 read next