Robbgnarly

Robbgnarly's Profile Comments

drop1337 wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 9:41pm

PM sent.

FromTheSky212 wrote on Aug 25th, 2013 2:31pm

Thanks for your help :)

Isakale wrote on May 28th, 2013 7:01am

Thanks for your help on the acoustic amp thing. I had a couple of question I messaged to you, if you wouldn't mind answering. Thanks! :D

babymy wrote on May 17th, 2013 9:56pm

Hello
My name is kate .
I just saw your profile here
And I want to make friendship with you
To discus a lot of things with you,
what is your opinion about this?
Please reply me directly to my email address
(katejobe23@live.com)
And I will tell you details about me with my picture
Thanks from kate

evmac wrote on May 11th, 2013 8:45pm

Hey dude, thanks for all the help with the amp search. I ended up getting the Stiff 90-AD 50 watt, which is basically a 1980jr (as Tony Krank says). It's a wicked amp so far and I'm really liking the drive channel, very punchy.

boblittle wrote on Sep 9th, 2012 10:29pm

Robbgnarly wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:48pm :
www.BYOguitar.com
www.guitarfetish.com

Both have cheap parts and kits I use them all the time. If

okay thanks!

CECamps wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 4:18pm

Robbgnarly wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 7:53am :
hey man hows the amp buisness going?

I just have a quick question for you. Do you mod amps at all? If you do I might be interested in having you mod a JCM2000 DSL100 I just bought. And if not do you know of any sites that have reputable scematics for doing mods on these.

Just figured I ask since you grew up right down the road from me, and I'd rather give my buisness to you.

Hey there,

Yep, I do mods. I've done some work on the JCM 2000 before as well. If you'd like to talk more about it, shoot me an email at info[at]cecamps[dot]com.

boblittle wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 4:58pm

Robbgnarly wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 6:48pm :
www.BYOguitar.com
www.guitarfetish.com

Both have cheap parts and kits I use them all the time. If

thanks

Sudaka wrote on Mar 26th, 2012 3:22am

well, it's getting coooler and cooler.... here Autumn has just arrived, but a week ago we had 90F, and now we're having like 73F tops... so now i am ill, having temperatura come an go, etc. so i am not in conditions of doing anything... I hate this.

as far as my playing, i am now learning a cello suite prelude from bach. it's kinda complicated, with a lot string skipping, and nuances... i won't be able to play it at 96BPM as it is meant to be played (it's all 16ths) cause i can't play that fast, but i'm trying to keep tempo and the notes regular. however, i think i am developing ok. not ultra fast, but consistently, which is important to me. I had the idea to make videos of my playing everyweek and then upload them to youtube so there's a recoer of how a musician improves, but i had this idea kinda late, cause now i am not a completely noob and i think it is not worth.

how is your musicianship going? how's your bands?

Sudaka wrote on Mar 13th, 2012 9:13pm

Robbgnarly wrote on Feb 12th, 2012 at 12:21pm :
Glad to hear your doing well and the amp is working out good for you.

Yeah keep up the practiceing and everything else will come in time. Jamming with others is the quickest way to get better IMO.
I've been good, getting preped for my new band Hailo Hunters first show on March 7.If you get a chance checkout my other band Teabaggin we have been together since 2006. we are on myspace, because we refuse to do anything with facebook!
Why are you against facebook? it's another way to promote yourself, probably better than any other social network...

francesco18 wrote on Feb 13th, 2012 7:53am

Thank you Robb for your opinion on the Bugera; sadly I've crashed my fucking car yesterday and now I've to squander a shitload of money to repair it so it seems that the amp head has to wait...

Sudaka wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 7:36pm

Robbgnarly wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 at 3:34pm :
Hey whats up man? How has that Fender bass amp been treating you?

Well, it's really cool. I'm thinking that when i have time, I'll make a review of it, and for the preice paid, i haven't been able to try any better amp. I am really happy with it, it's only downside is the weigth, but i managed to find a way of carrying it (hugging it with both arms) that makes it more transportable. I love it's sound, and i had a jam session with drums and guitar, and could hear myself (the drums too, but the guitar was kinda dorwned) and it was at 4 on the volume know, so, at least for practice sessions it is good enough. It is more than ok for now, since february is goning to be the 4th month since i started learning bass. so i'm trying to get better every day.

and how are you doing dude? thanks for dropping by!

francesco18 wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 12:59am

What do you think of your Bugera 333 hd ? Are you happy with it ?
I'm still negotiating with a guy who sells a used Bugera 6262 head; the price is a steal but on the other hand I'd have no warranty and I keep reading that they've a lot of reliability problems.

dsss guitars wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 8:18pm

Just passin....check out my thinline build and leave me a comment....here's the link.... http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1493900

Robbgnarlya wrote on Sep 18th, 2011 7:12pm

The Munk wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 7:00pm :
What do you think of this?
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/dealers-group-buy s/165320-10-string-custom-build-progress-photos.ht ml

Looks interesting, but not my cup o tea