RequiemofDemons

RequiemofDemons's Profile Comments

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 10:11pm

RequiemofDemons wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 1:32pm :
Hey! I doubt you remember me haha we got in touch on this site about 2 years ago perhaps? I was debating getting the metal band back together and playing again and you suggested I go for it. Well we've been back together for about a year and a half now. Studio Album due this summer and building up funds for our supporting tour! Thanks for putting the bug in my ear! \m/

Yes I remember! Wow it's amazing what can happen in 2 years huh? That's awesome I'm so happy to hear that. My band actually has 3 shows coming up and we're going strong! Life is good

donna stockham wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 3:01am

from Kiana, Donna & Amber..............YOU ROCK BRETT!!!!!!!!!!! WE LUV U!!!!!!!

Jimmy Nightmare wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 12:58am

RequiemofDemons wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 4:14am :
Hey noob head, ha just figured id leave you a comment on this lonely looking page

Lol thanks man, appreciate it

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 9:13pm

RequiemofDemons wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 5:08am :
ha thanks for the random birthday wish.....although i wish I would have gotten that advice a little sooner >< haha

Uh-oh! ♫

DanniRegret wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 4:02am

lolz haha niceee. ya james wa chillin in his boxers so he grabbed a blanket XD i was like uhhh XD jus tput pants on james XD he was like no im confortableXD then u showed up XD lol and no prob hun.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 12:16pm

RequiemofDemons wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 at 10:54pm :
ha so i took your advice and brought back my old metal band..haha life has suddenly become fun again :P \m/ rock on

AWESOME!! :cheers:

DanniRegret wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 6:19am

lol dude he does rock. i think i saw u at his place once XD u were setting up a mic stand i believe lol and oh dude i am alredi started on that. XD i showed my mom Paindrops And Requiem Of Innocence XD she was like " i have no idea what they are saying but it sounds awsume" my mom is crazi at times lol but ya i have posted ur link to most ofmy blogs or wat ever u want to call them xD lol

DanniRegret wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 6:02am

lol nice little note that you added on the friend request there. lol james told me to come check out your guy's new music. lol yes i know james. i have known him since like around....the end of feburary i believe. lol

xoxo
Danni

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 19th, 2009 12:25am

What school did you go to?
I never went to study music. I'd like to take a few classes but it's hard working full-time and having so much going on.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 19th, 2009 12:15am

RequiemofDemons wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 6:06pm :

haha ya we used to be all up into the crazy heavy / death metal scene, my origionals have gradually moved away from that genre however and now i find myself experimenting with reggae/skaish things :/ haha, but I still like to write the occasional metal riff everynow and then. How about yourself? How long you been writting for?

Sounds like it was a good time though.
I've been writing for the last 3-4 years...really only started singing the last year. Been playing for 6 total. Yourself?

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 18th, 2009 11:58pm

RequiemofDemons wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 5:47pm :

no probs lol im always interested in what other musicians are up to, and thanks lol it was a failed band name from back in highschool :P

it still kicks ass- did you guys play heavy music?
Maybe you should re-encarnate it.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 18th, 2009 11:38pm

RequiemofDemons wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 5:33pm :

Hey there! doing fine, love your vids! nice to meet ya

Hello!
Thank you for taking your time to watch and give me some feedback- I really appreciate it :)
Nice to meet you as well. I really like your UG name it's kewl.

carolxchaos wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 4:58pm

by the way omelettes are pwnage!!!!! i'm an amazing omelette maker.... :]

carolxchaos wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 4:57pm

hey sorry i never get on here....and yay for me having a creepy stalker! my peavey is okay, nothing really amazing but great on a budget. not bad for a learner guitar.

iwont4get wrote on Nov 6th, 2008 7:08pm

duuuuuuude.....WAAAAAATTTSSSSSUUUUUPPPP?!

janneli561 wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 3:42am

HAVE A HAPPY Halloween!

rhythm_man19 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 7:05pm

RequiemofDemons wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 6:26am :

Not a whole lot, Just chillin this weekend, got a couple of vids up on youtube for a couple new riffs I pulled out of my ass
and i also need some new friends on this sight, so i was wantin to know if you could help me out with some friends on this sight!!

rhythm_man19 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 6:09am

RequiemofDemons wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 3:42pm :

hey wuts up
nuttin much man!!! you?

lpk12321 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 1:22am

RequiemofDemons wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:12pm :

eh just chillin..left my guitar at home this week...kinda depressed about it

lol that sucks, do u have any youtube vids or anything

lpk12321 wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 12:19am