Redstar5wp

Redstar5wp's Profile Comments

nimrod_hahahaha wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 11:19pm

Redstar5wp wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 4:02pm :
same man! What modules you taking? Really weird I've never seen you around (I don't think...) You living anywhere near crookes/crookesmoor? I play Indie/Math-Rock with this band at the mo:

www.myspace.com/likeslions

You might have heard of us around seen as were all 3rd year philosophers!

Also play a bit of blues and acoustic stuff. You?

not bad, do you have any more recorded except what's up there? from the myspace pics i know at least one of you by sight. i didn't really turn up much last year and didn't go to any seminars (go me, stupid 2nd year) so that's probably why you've not seen me. i play bluesy acoustic stuff at the moment but was thinking about something along more heavy lines this year.

nimrod_hahahaha wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 2:21pm

Redstar5wp wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 3:02pm :
Hey mate! I'm also at Sheffield Uni studying Philosophy! What year are you in? If you fancy a jam let me know! You in a band round these parts?

i'm third year, yourself? i'm starting something up with another guy just up the road soon, what sort of stuff are you into?

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:09pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

Pure_Morning wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 3:54pm

Redstar5wp wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:25am :
a few shots of what dude?! Jazz cats!? :S

Will

Though I would of loved some images of Jazz Cats, I did in fact mean the guitars. Anyhow, this reply is very late!

Pure_Morning wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 6:54pm

Hey, you've made me realise I need to change my photo!

Can you give me a few shots of them and some notes of their background?

No promises I will buy of course ;)

Cheers,

Doug

MrFlibble wrote on May 17th, 2010 12:03am

Redstar5wp wrote on May 16th, 2010 at 10:35pm :
Hey!
Some nice gear you've got there man! What are you planning to buy to replace your 1959VOS Les Paul?

Will
Going to get a Mayones Regius 7:
Only mine will be customised with a Graph Tech piezo system, mini switches for out of phase, parallel and split tones as well as magnetic pickups/mag&piezo/piezo selection - idea being it can be as versatile as possible since I play a really wide range of styles and I'm sick of switching guitars all the time, which is the main reason I'm selling the LP at all. Got the order in place with a deposit on the custom work, just waiting for the LP to sell so the second I have the money from that they can finish the Regius and send it on its way.

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 8:02pm

BTW - I support Linkerman's Reporting of that Squier thread.
1.) If you report a thread you are supposed type *reported* so people know it has been reported.
2.) If the guy had searched harder he would have found the other threads.
3.) 'Only' threads usually contain some information, pics, etc in the OP.

johnro6659 wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 7:40pm