RedDeath9

RedDeath9's Profile Comments

9_11_4 wrote on Apr 10th, 2014 1:07pm

RedDeath9 wrote on Apr 13th, 2013 at 11:51am :
Wow...

I remember you.

Yay...

I've been so freaking slack with guitar it's not funny.
I'm back to square one ..

juckfush wrote on Nov 29th, 2013 12:08pm

I'm not on the forums enough anymore to see anything you may have posted, but I'd damn-well hope that you still write! What are you studying currently, and how's it all treating you? I'm pretty keen to read a bit more about these novels, if you care to spoil them for me. :p:

I've just finished a Bachelor of Music degree, and next year I'll be continuing on with Honours to focus on adapting Schoenbergian 12-tone serialism for popular music contexts. It's not particularly destined for a great success, but it should be a fun study. :haha: Aside from that, I'm finally part of a band in the form of an industrial/post-rock improv trio, so that's pretty tops.
Going out and meeting new people's become a bit of a hobby. I'm more of an extrovert now than I've ever been, and it's been great to reap some of the benefits.

Life's good, bro.

juckfush wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 1:20pm

RedDeath9 wrote on Nov 15th, 2013 at 12:29pm :
I need you in my life bro

You've implicitly given me a lot to live up to. What's crackin', dude?

hriday_hazarika wrote on Apr 6th, 2013 7:51pm

Your UG collab parts were awesome! I espeically loved the descending arpeggios bit around bar 400 or so. Nice stuff!

Ometh wrote on Nov 22nd, 2012 8:01pm

Check the RPG thread ;)

Ometh wrote on Nov 9th, 2012 3:04pm

Nevermind the spelling in the friend invite thingy. I guess I'm getting more retarded as we speak.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Sep 24th, 2012 3:25pm

Thanks for the accept.

WhiteStripesIII wrote on Sep 21st, 2012 4:26pm

RedDeath9 wrote on Sep 21st, 2012 at 8:32am :
Yup, that was you. And a thorough search has revealed to me that you were in my sig at some point. I can't believe you still post here, man.

I mentioned you in my Create Your Own Adventure on UG, by the way. That was the main reason for my search

Yep! That was indeed me, scary that all that was 6 years ago :/ I'll have to have a look at this story I'm involved in, hahah.

hriday_hazarika wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 5:44pm

Dude, your "Sociopath" GP file sounds so awesome.

americablanco wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 10:14am

RedDeath9 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 2:15am :
What were the major major plot developments, and who's TheBF? Are you talking about Fugitive?

Haha, it was Mike! Come on. I see the connection between Mike and Milo, but Simon and Dee are definitely very different. Wasn't on purpose. So, are you all caught up? Will you ever think about writing?
TheBF was in Pre-Teen. Banned somewhere in the ending of the beginning of Teen Edition. So before Dave's character development.

Other questions answered in thread (I think).

americablanco wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 9:11am

RedDeath9 wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:56am :
I just read around 30 pages of Fugitive. That shit was so cash. Whatever that means.

I just needed someone to reminisce with :P: I loved the balance between lulz and serious story that the first half had. It was mostly due to half the writers being really serious about it and the others trying to make it as lulzy as possible. Though, RG was pretty good at both...

You should seriously do a reread, if you ever get time. So worth it.
I went over a few pages here and there. Definitely so cash. I also went over a few pages in Pre-Teen, as well.

God, was that funny as hell. Too bad TheBF was banned just before major-major plot developments. *sadface*

Your CYOA seems to be doing very well. I like it. :) I think I see a connection between Simon's Milo and Dee's Mike (or was it Mark? {The druggie friend. Gah! Mike, Mark, Milo! :wtf: }).

ramatu22 wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 1:58pm

Hello My Sweet Dear,
How are you?hope fine. My name is Ramatu. I am single girl,never married. I pick interest to communicate with you for purpose.I have something important i want to discuss with you private. Please i will like you to reply me to my private email address(ramatutata@hotmail.com)for easy communication and to tell you reason i contacted you together with my pictures,and details about me. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Remain blessed.

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:52am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

Seth Shadows wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 10:18pm

TheReverend724 wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 10:20pm :
RedDeath9 wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:41pm :Well, you're reaching a critical point in the game. Some event occurs, and then you have to do something else, and then you can either fight Lavos, or do a bunch of side quests (which you should). Technically, I guess you can fight Lavos whenever you want, but this is when it becomes a main priority.

So you're close to the end, but if you do the side quests, then you're only sort of close.
yeah I just saved Crono, so I'm gonna do the side quests so I can level up a bit so I don't get raped by Zeal and Lavos

Zeal's a puss.

Lavos is also a puss if you have Magus w/ Darkmatter and Crono w/ Luminaire + Confuse.

TheReverend724 wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 8:20pm

RedDeath9 wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:41pm :

jossy~ wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 2:36pm

You can participate with us in toptitleweb

jossy~ wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 2:36pm

You can participate with us in toptitleweb

TheReverend724 wrote on Mar 16th, 2012 9:52am

RedDeath9 wrote on Mar 15th, 2012 at 8:52pm :
Ah yes, I know what part you're talking about. That "Magic Land," (The Dark Ages, as I know them) is my favorite area of the game.

You will not be disappointed by this game, let me assure you.

I just got the Epoch and went back and am going through the underwater castle thing toward the Mammon Machine and where they're keeping Schala

how far into the game am I?

TheReverend724 wrote on Mar 15th, 2012 6:09pm

RedDeath9 wrote on Mar 15th, 2012 at 1:51am :
Mammon machine or Nu?

not Mammon Machine. I'm not that far in the game yet >_>

(I'm only at when you first go to the Magic Land and you get Marle's pendant charged before getting sent back into the past by the prophet dude

TheReverend724 wrote on Mar 15th, 2012 8:47am

please bring back the Nu avatar

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next