Raven Wilde

Raven Wilde's Profile Comments

hiwaychild1 wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 2:19am

[quote u='Raven Wilde' d='Dec 26th, 2012 4:41pm']OMG!! Have I been in a coma!?!?!
Freaking great! Workin hard in school, playing gigs with some friends and stuff

hiwaychild1 wrote on Dec 26th, 2012 2:16am

Raven Wilde wrote on Oct 13th, 2012 at 4:30pm :
Long time no chat.... Hiya!

No kidding! I was fourteen last time we talked! Im seventeen now! haha

Hypetreme wrote on Oct 14th, 2012 8:55pm

Raven Wilde wrote on Oct 13th, 2012 at 11:18pm :
I was kidnapped during a Viking raid
Haha :D Pay a visit to Finland sometime.

Hypetreme wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 4:48pm

Wow, how did you end up there?

Hypetreme wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 9:49pm

How is it going?

hiwaychild1 wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 5:03pm

Raven Wilde wrote on Apr 1st, 2011 at 9:23pm :
HEY CHILD HOWZ IT GOIN??
I had no Idea I was gone so long...WOW!
see what happens when ya get old....LMAO!

RaVen!! Are you even still alive???? havent heard from you in a lifetime!

swempis wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 11:39pm

Please Raven, send back some message to me, I need your help.. as usual!
Merry X-mas

Riff Driven wrote on Nov 20th, 2010 3:34pm

Hello! It's been awhile huh? I just wanted to let you know that I got your message and I'll look into the Shinedown version of Simple Man for ya.

Hypetreme wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 8:25pm

Raven Wilde wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 at 9:21pm :
Just stopped by to say HI!
RaVen
Greetings to you aswell. How is it going?

dragozan wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 9:58am

Raven Wilde wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 7:22pm :
Hey! I just wanted to thank you for turning me on to some really ASS-KICKING bands!! I thought I was doomed to listen to mas produced mindless radio air CRAP for the rest of my life....WHEW!

Haha :D It's no problem Miss WiLd. Here's a few more of my favorites if they're needed:

Edguy
Blind Guardian
Sabaton
Delain
Stratovarius
Airbourne
Iron Maiden
Indica

Hope these help :)

Oh, there's another great band called Lordi (my second favorite band, next to sonata arctica at first). They're rreleasing a new album in september called "Babez for breakfast" Ive listened to a sound clip of the upcoming single "This is Heavy Metal" and it's looking good for them. ya might wanna check them out too :)

Peace!

brokendolly wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 6:50am

Raven Wilde wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 at 1:21am :
I don't think that they can get any odder or stranger than me
Keep Riff Driven! He doesnt play music, he IS music!! Good work girl!!

I will! And yes he is music! He lives and breathes it. Thanks, I try! :)

brokendolly wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 5:08pm

Thanks! That means a lot! Thanks for the add as well. Before I got a profile of my own I sometimes would go to his and lurk a bit and I saw your comments and told him that I thought you seemed like a really cool person. I was going to add you but I wasn't sure if you'd accept an add from a stranger. I know some people are odd when it comes to that. Anyway, come by my page anytime! I plan to inspire him for many years to come...hehe :)

Aerokizzombie wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 5:37pm

Well how can I not accept a friend request like that!

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 12:15am

I have played a few good Washburn acoustics in my day, I think they are very good guitars for the price. The Fender acoustic I play was not that expensive, if I remember correctly it was not even $200, maybe after I bought the case it was about that much. I have played some 3/4 scale guitars too, they are good enough to get the job done, but I love the tone of a dreadnought. They have accepted my tab, so as I promised, here you go
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/b/black_crowes /she_talks_to_angels_ver7_tab_962994id_29062010dat e.htm
I hope you find it to be what you were looking for, I tabbed the whole song, not just pieces of it, so you should have no trouble finding every part, many of the ones on here had the bridge wrong.

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 4:45am

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 12:40am :
No not many acoustic lovers on here, damn shame too. There is alot to be learned from it. I've had plenty of electrics and sold every one of them for weed. I kept my old acoustic though. I got it used and have had it for 27 years (damn that makes me feel OLD). It's shot to Hell. The neck is bowed so badly I bet if I threw it, it would come back at me like a boomerang!
Now that's funny :haha:, I've sold and traded many things for my weed supply, but NEVER my guitars, they mean the world to me. I think music will get you through times of no weed more so than weed getting you through times without music, music is my only true escape. Although, I might have sold the warped acoustic for bud, unless it had sentimental value. You might be able to adjust the truss rod, and get it back to a playable state.

barfrog wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 12:11pm

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 5:20am :
For the body, if you have your design, make a template then just trace it onto your wood of choice. Cut just outside the outline with a bandsaw and use a router to round it up, or get fancy and make fancy edge with a different router bit. There is plenty of info out there for specs for mounting the hardware and whatnot. Necks are a bit more complicated, but you can get them pre-fabbed and just bolt em on.
If ya screw up the body no big deal, you can always make it into a really cool looking clock..LMAO!
Good LUCK!
P.S.
I don't know if being born in '69 makes me the coolest, but it DOES make me the oldest. I'm so old I have the recipie for DIRT! HA HA HA!

Haha you make it sound so simple!! Ill give it a go one day, when i have more cash to waste and time on my hands :) And a guitar-shaped clock would just be awesome, i think ill mess up my first build on purpose:p
69' was THE year, you have peace and love running in your veins... thats cool! :D

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 11:04am

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 12:27am :
OOPS! Forgot to write something in my previous comment..LMAO!
I found one thats close, but yours sounds so much better! I got Hellbent to learn it after my sister got killed because she said it reminded her of me, that and "Thorn in My Pride"
I would REALLY appreciate it if you Tab it, whenever you get the chance.
THANKS!
RaVen
I tabbed it for you last night and submitted it, soon as they approve it I'll let you know. That's quite the story behind wanting to learn it, I'm honored to help and flattered that you like my version so much. :D

barfrog wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 11:22pm

Raven Wilde wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 7:01pm :
Sounds like you got the hard part all figured out already. The woodworking part is easy!
RaVen

Really? I always imagined it to be really hard, i guess it just comes down to practice... it would be nice to learn, i have all these ideas for guitars but no way of making them reality, kinda frustrating
I just noticed you were born in '69, that automatically means youre the coolest person here :D

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 10:15pm

I'm sorry, they do have plenty of tabs for The Black Crowes, I just need a spelling lesson! :haha:
I looked for the song and found several tabs, but sadly they are all wrong, so I will get busy making one that's correct. I'll let you know when I get it posted.

Riff Driven wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 9:48pm

I just searched for the tab "She Talks to Angels" on the site, but I couldn't find any tabs at all for The Black Crows! I wounder if the band has told this site not to allow their tabs to be posted, I have seen that before, but I'll look into it real quick. If they say it's ok I'll gladly post it for you and let you know when I do. Along with some other Black Crows songs I love to play. Thank you for the add, and for liking my performance :D, not many people on the site seem to like the softer side of music, a lot of metal heads around here.

1 2 read next