Random3

Random3's Profile Comments

K'Nuckles wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 1:04am

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUR HAIR GO!?

Scowmoo wrote on Jul 7th, 2012 4:57am

Random3 wrote on Jun 30th, 2012 at 9:09pm :
Man that sucks

Erm, I've never had any hand problems that have stopped me playing so I can't suggest any way of playing without hurting or anything.

Is it still a problem now or have you recovered and are trying to re-learn stuff?

It's still a problem every now and then. It seems like my dexteriety just won't improve.

Scowmoo wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 12:41am

I see u lurkin dere.
Dude, I really want to get into playing lead but I feel that my wrist injury holds me back. (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)

Like, I try my hardest to get better, but right now it's actin up really really bad and my finger independence went to shit. :/ Any help?

Hound-Dog666 wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 3:41pm

Thank you for answering my questionnaire but can you expamd on question 3 and 7.

Hound-Dog666 wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 3:39pm

Thank you for answering my questionaire.

niejel wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 3:50am

wanna collab on The Root of All Evil? Will do the vocals, drums and keyboards if you want. I'll upload asap maybe on the 10th and you do the mixing. :D

niejel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 3:03pm

hey man, check your inbox. cheers.

niejel wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 12:52am

fo sho, I'll try to. 10 days instead of one week. Cheers.

niejel wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 12:10pm

Yoh dude wanna organize a Calling All Of The Pit's Musicians V1?

niejel wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 1:56am

Sorry bout the thread man. :c

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 4:10am

Gibson_SG_uzr55, I would find a better way of recording, the quality isn't great. However, mostly cleanly done

yeah I just use my laptop mic on my webcam recorder. I have Audacity and Reaper but have never recorded seriously on themselves. I was dicking around with them yesterday and everything sounded like shit on them, they sounded so much more worse than when I use the cam! Spring break starts next week so I will have time to figure it out. I want to play Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold next month, so I need to use one of those recording softwares to get 3 tracks

thenextkirk92 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2010 7:48pm

Random3 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2010 at 11:33pm :
Hey just wondering when you are going to post the Calling All the Pit's Guitar Players competition, also if you don't want to run it anymore I'll be happy to take over but just let me know

I'll put it up during the day sometime. It's 2:47am right now so yeah.

Carmel wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 6:13pm

Random3 wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 4:27pm :
Hi, just wanted to let you know my brother somehow hacked my account and put a lolwut thread in the Pit... so please don't ban me, check the IP adress or something if you need proof. Thanks

I already warned you. Your account is your responsibility.

Sakke wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 2:11am

Sakke wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 4:10am :
Well..As I "rated" your song,could you give me some feedback of my band's covers? Only the drums are done on a program, because drum recording microphones would cost too much.
Meant like as in that remember the good and the bad sides. Critique is the only way to learn.

Sakke wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 2:10am

munkymanmatt wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 6:58pm

Hey man, did you buy that head in the end?

FadexToxBlack81 wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 12:55am

dude our gear is so similar!!

vigenharutyunya wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 12:04pm

Random3 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 1:55am :
Hey dude, yeah the Bad Monkey is amazing with the Valveking, but with the EQ pedal it's even better, and sounds awesome

The Hellraiser sounds amazing through the Valveking, distorted and clean, but I don't use the Strat really because the Hellraiser sounds and plays better haha. But yeah the Strat sounds ok through the VK, but nothing compared to the Hellraiser
well if youre playing metal-ish stuff yeah Hellraiser would be better for you ;)
hmm so you think better to buy an EQ pedal or Rack Unit instead of Bad Monkey?? for metal stuff on VK?? :D

vigenharutyunya wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 10:45pm

Sup man.. hows it goin?

dude how're the Schecter and Fender throught the valveking??
and also the bad monkey and valvekingrelation?? :D

1 2 read next