Rancid Ivy

Rancid Ivy's Profile Comments

kamaaaa wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 9:11pm

My name is Helen i will like to have a good love
relationship with you please write me back through my private
e mail address bellow let me send you my pictures and also tell
you more about me ok, here is my privet email
address ( kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk )
and I am waiting for your reply.
Yours Miss Helen

(kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk

ilikepirates wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 11:00am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 at 12:56am :
happy late birthday; all the best

Thankyou very much :D

BlackLuster wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 2:49pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:45pm :
I was lurking and decided to tell you you have a sick text colour!

Thank you so much for the compliment :D

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 1:44am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 1:13am :
Wait, scratch that; that made me sound like a complete idiot. A photographer obviously makes money by selling photos.

Well, best of luck to you and your photography!

Oh, and thanks for liking! :D

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 1:31am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 1:13am :

Well, best of luck to you and your photography!

Haha, silly! Yes by selling photos and being booked to photograph people :)

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 12:46am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 11:38pm :
Ahh, I was under the impression that every photography enthusiast had a flickr page. Sure, I'll check out your page.

I used to but I kept forgetting my password so I just don't use it anymore.

http://www.facebook.com/MerleneAnkerPhotography here you go :)

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 8:35pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 8:17pm :
I'm job hunting too. Pretty shitty feeling when no one ever calls you back to hire you. . Aw well, c'est la vie. So, if you're into photography I assume you have a flickr/deviantart/whatever where you ost your pictures?

I actually don't! I have a facebook page though :) I'll link you if you want.

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 3:39am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:43am :
Nothing like a woman's nagging to get you back on task!
So, if you're not at school anymore...what are you doing?

Well, I'm currently job hunting! Trying to get anything that will take me on really. Also trying to carry on my photography and earn some money from that :)

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 11:24pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 9:10pm :
Pretty good presently doing some math homework but that's about it. Oh, and I have a couple of assignments to hand in next week that I probably should start working on...but I'll most probably procrastinate as I always do.

Aww! I'm not at school anymore so I don't ever have homework :D Stop procrastinating and do it or.. I'll yell a little bit.

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 8:43pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 8:30pm :
Pretty weird to have reset randomly though. . Oh, and while I'm here...how are you?

Yeah, I have no idea why it did it! I'm good thankyou :) how are you?

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 3:29pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 1:55am :
Aww, I enjoyed having more views than you Ah well. I really like your background btw, mostly since it's from one of my favorite movies.

Hehe I got it fixed :D me too! I love Up :)

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 15th, 2012 2:55pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jan 15th, 2012 at 2:53pm :
I gave you an extra profile view, if it makes you feel better about losing them all.

Thankyou, that's very kind :)

LostLegion wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 2:55pm

Thanks :D I thought it was crap enough :P

StillSublime wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 1:38am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Dec 27th, 2011 at 6:03pm :
I doubt it would work as well, I was just stating that if it had a chance at working, it would be by slow progress. I don't believe in a pure communist society. I believe that the best system we could use for now would be a mixture of socialist and democratic/capitalist beliefs.
I think a free market is the best option economically speaking. But with the wellbeing of others, I cant really say, because nothing seems to work.

StillSublime wrote on Dec 26th, 2011 9:20pm

Whats all this talk about communism maybe working if its slowly progressed towards? Communism will never work as long as the citizens have functioning brains.

ViciousSid wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 9:47pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 at 4:36pm :
Yeah, there's a lot of corruption in politics right now. Although I'm less familiar with american politics, being canadian haha. And I get what you mean, Fox News Republicans :

Yeah if you mention the idea of communism and anarchy being better theres just corruption they think your a looney in all honesty. there very thick I like talking about possiblilitys, you know trial and error and that makes them panic, any type of change. Also, there a good website with online video lessons for guitar called Total Guitar on youtube.

ViciousSid wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 2:08pm

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jul 8th, 2011 at 2:18pm :
Exactly. But I don't think even a true communist society would work. Not in these times anyway. If you work towards it slowly, it might be possible in the future, but with all the greediness in the world right now, we still need government to even things out. You know, take some wealth away from the rich and to the poor, establish social services to help people out (healthcare, education, mail services, etc.), to lead the people of a country together and establish good economies, etc.. That's what I think the government should be doing in a society. I guess that makes me a sort of social democrat. At least, that's how I describe my political views. :

Yeah you see I have a sort of annoyed perception of government b/c my father is a fox news Republican if that makes any sense. I dont know if you are but going off what you said. I think government should just have very little power, enough to work though. We just need to get better people in congress.

ViciousSid wrote on Jul 8th, 2011 2:45am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 at 3:37pm :
Problem with anarchy is, humans are too greedy to make it work. There's always someone who's going to want to be better than anyone else, always someone who's going to want to have more than anyone else, etc. Pure anarchy is like pure communism. It's a great idea, but it wouldn't work. It's not a bad idea, it's just people who are bad.

Exactly thats why im not an anarchy punk b/c its just to risky. yeah communism started out just for equality but corruption changed that. Karl Marx didnt intend for it to be. The truth is there has never been a true communist society ever

ViciousSid wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 12:33am

it does have its advantages though. Like all the cds that I like r on sale b/c no one buys them. :) I think Ide like it better if we had money to go to the city-like places but u know gas fair. But pretty much everywhere u need money to do anything. I think it would be great without money and system which started turning me towards the concept of anarchy, but I know its impossible to acheive without someone wanting to rule.

ViciousSid wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 12:20am

Rancid Ivy wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 at 11:43pm :
Yeah, Montréal is a really cool city too. French is my mother tongue so I can get around really easily, and it's a very european-ish city, if you get what I mean. There's people of all cultures here, it really is a very multi-cultural city! It's pretty wonderful, when I think about it.

It sounds great. Here.... we have a stop sign with bullet marks on the corner. The gas station underground tanks r sticking strait out of the ground. and we never have money to go anywhere. But listening to music fixes all the shit and playing guitar to some of my favorite songs. Im a complainer sorry haha :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »