RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 7:37pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 6:58pm :
Yep. Otherwise we would probs have everything down by now. But Lea, thinks she's not talented enough, and just simply can't open her mind to play other stuff... But... It'll work out, she just needs like some positive attitude. Our school circulates around immaturity, and all the people on the lower end realize that, while all the popular people are the most immature people, so live at our age. We're talking 16 year old. Good. I mean, there's not a lot of good looking girls in my school... Hm. There's like 2 good looking girls in my league, the rest are way outside, and insecure anyway.. But yeah, I'm learning piano soon.

Ah okay, I'm curious.. I read your blog and you were talking about a lot of different stuff in the song and I didn't really get it, but it sounds like it's going to be awesome :O Hmm, two good looking girls in your league .. And what does that mean ? What's your league, haha ? Really ? How come ? Are you going to teach yourself ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 7:30pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 6:53pm :
Yeah, I'm not shy per se, but I'm deff not like, the loudest kid ever. I try to keep it on the down low, and then people think I'm shy, but I'm just... I hate being around rake people, so I don't interact with them. I like being around my friends, which is where my personality is a whole different story.. Talking about me again, lol, oops.

Rake people ? But I get what you're saying. I used to be so shy, even around my friends back then (other friends I lost touch with). But now I'm just quiet, I guess. Hahaa, that's what keeps a conversation going, lol. I'm not here to talk about myself all the time, lol :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 7:27pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 6:50pm :
That's good. Hanging out with friends is amazingly awesome. So, that's what I would do for like ever, if I could drive, that's an easy and good way to start.

It is fun, yeah. I've missed it .. Hahaa, amazingly awesome . What a word. It's just that .. I have this friend, my best friend or what you may call it. And I love her and I love hanging out with her, it's just that whenever we meet we do something that's sort of 'convenient', like go out for dinner with other friends or we go to the movies, because she has this subscription to the movies, where she can watch movies for a certain amount per month. But when I ask her to hang out at my/her place or just go to the mall, she says she's too busy .. And yet she has time to go the movies every week with her sister and to go to the gym .. Am I like overreacting ? Am I being a drama queen, because I think too much about it? It just doesn't feel right .. Hmmm.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 3:02pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 4:08am :
Haha, we both changed our bio's, haha, cool. I like this one, it's short and sweet... Unlike mine, haha.

Hahaa, I changed a small bit, but it was like months ago, haha. Yours is just too long xD But I see you've posted some other blogs :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 3:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:46pm :
Oh, I see elixir everywhere, but I never tried them. Haha. First time I had to replace new strings then the strings that came with them when I bought the guitar, I was just looking for something, and D'addario had a really relaxed cover, so I just buy them all the time. But the first time, I got one of their strings that didn't sound bright when, so I barely noticed the diff between the new strings, and later I bought a warmer pack, and I totally saw the difference, so I enjoy that company, hahha. Interesting, put your guitar through an adventure, haha.

Ahaa, just cuz of the cover? lol. Yeah, I saw them everywhere too and I thought I needed them, like I really wanted to try them out. But they were kind of expensive :/ But yeah, there are so many brands and I wanna try them all :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:56pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:41pm :
Lol, I kinda giggled when I read that. Haha.
Lol, don't worry, you're not weird either. I think I'm weird, because I don't really reject it when people call me weird. I like to think of it as someone different. 'Cause, I don't like to be like everyone else. :/
Haha, cool. Gotta love vocab.

Hahaaa, lol. Well, you are different, that's true. But not weird. I mean, weird has this negative sound .. to me at least :p Yes, vocab, hahaa. I love English, it's so beautiful. Do you read a lot ? You sound like a bookworm, somehow xD

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:49pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:36pm :
I know.. I know... I really do, but our practices are slipping away, and we have off this week, which means no practices... Except at Tina's house. But yeah.. It's nerve racking. I hope so, lol. And I know what you mean, I long for the day, when I meet another girl, who also plays guitar, we would be the best couple ever! Haha. And, I know, but there's just so many dicks in my school, ugh! Even if I do, actually blow everyone away, someone's gonna be like, "Well, he's still Alex, so don't clap" or something retarded like that. Ugh.
May 3. It's pretty word up.

Ah okay, you're performing an original right ? You're gonna do well! Aw, that's really lame if you're classmates are like that, I mean come on :/ that's really immature. But yeah, that would be totally awesome ! A guy who's into music, doesn't matter if he plays guitar/piano/drums or sings, sounds like a dream guy lol.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:44pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:31pm :
It really does, actually, if I hadn't had my philosophy, I probs would be a lot more accepted too. But, like I said, it's just my philosophy, so you don't feel guilty or anything.

Hahaa, I don't, don't worry. It's what makes you interesting :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:42pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:30pm :
The Bible was originally written in Latin. But during some years, I forget, everyone learned a language called Koin Greek. Which is the exact time people were circulating the Bible more, and therefore everyone was able to read and understand the Bible because of they all knew the same language. The translation from the King James Version, is the best known translation we believe from Greek to English.... Yeah.. haha.

Ah okay, lol. Thanks for explaining :D I have never read the Bible, lol .

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:41pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:27pm :
Oh, lol, I do that all the time. I don't pretend to hear, but I'm just really embarrassed when I think someone says my name, but they actually say something else, and I turn around, haha, so unless I hear someone say my name like directly, I'll turn around... But I've been getting better.
You don't have to start a conversation, you can just join in, and add to what's being said. You know?

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I kinda suck at that. Like most of the time I don't even care what they're saying or I don't know what to say .. The thing is I used to be really shy when I was younger and I was kinda afraid to speak up, which is quite the opposite of who you are. So now I'm still sort of trying to be less shy, which is going okay, I guess. But I gotta keep trying, you know .. :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:35pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:24pm :
Wow. That's hard. A big change. But I support. What do you plan on doing? Just like, talking more?

Yeah, I know. I don't know if I could ever change my life that way. But yeah, talk more with my classmates, be more open, hang out more with my friends. Just the little things. Kind of changing my attitude towards stuff :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 2:33pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:19pm :
Yeah, lol, it's the most major part of landscaping.
I'm just weird. When I was like 5 years old my neighbor had a company come and do his lawn, they did it so fast, and in such a like... concise way. I would just sit and watch them. Lol. So, I think that that may have to do with something.

Lol, ahh, I forgot about the landscaping. That's why you were cutting grass, it's a part of the job . Lol, you're not weird, you're just you, hahaa. Cool man, hahaa.

Purple Violet wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 9:36am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 10:05am :
Haha, nice, very cool. We might be going with something astronomically, like Negative Time Paradox, or Heliocentrix Parallax, idk yet, something like that.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. What is that? I never heard of it.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:38pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:52am :
I think you're exactly right. I love that "natural" sound you get from acoustic strings when you slide your fingers on them, when you quick change chords, and it's hard to get that with new strings. I too, like, almost think that I messed up the sound when I change the strings. D'Addario is the company I use for acoustic. You can get a brighter, or less brighter sound. It's cool.
Yeah, you can, but that's a little obsessive, in my opinion. If you're a musician, you want to have your instruments in top shape, but I change them once a year, haha

Yeah, that's right. I use elixir strings now, cause I was looking for strings and everyone recommended them, so I bought like this three-pack, because it's cheaper then, haha. But I wanna try other brands too, kinda explore what the best strings are for my guitar :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:33pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:48am :
Love? I don't see why it's so evil to say.. It's important, but today's society seems to degrade it. I see myself as unique, and I can be manly, but I don't show it, because I think it's showing off, and it goes against my own philosophies, like being a hypocrite. So, like I said, I'm kind of a romantic.
Haha, that's good. You can go to some sites, and give them your E-mail, and they'll give you a word of the day everyday. I don't know which site it is.. I forget, but I'm just weird.

Aw, you soo remind me of Jake of the tv show Awkward. Just cause he's such a sweet guy and you seem like one too ! Awww, I just .. It's so cutee, hahahaa. But really ? Omg, you're not weird, lol . Cause then it means I am too =p But I'm gonna look for a site like that, that's cool, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:30pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:45am :
Lol, no, she gave up, haha. But, I'm trying anyway. I know I have a good voice, it's untrained, but it's sweet, in my opinion. But, I should be able to. I used to be really like, scared to show people my lyrics, now I show all my friends everything. So, like the guy said in the forum I posted, you just have to get used to it, face the fear. So, I'll practice voluntarily in front of my two band mates, and once I'm comfortable, I'll be able to sing in front of the high school. Hopefully I'll impress some girls while I'm at it, haha.

Aw, you have to keep at it ! I know you can do it :) And .. girls will love it, although you said it was a small school, but I think most girls will be impressed. I mean, play your guitar and even if you're not the best singer, I know they'll fall for it, hahaa. There's just something about a guy singing and/or playing guitar .. So yeah, don't be worried :) when's the talent show actually ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:20pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:41am :
Well, that's understandable, I'm just trying to make the person less uncomfortable I guess, Idk.
Well, lol, you don't have to base your experience off of my pessimistic views.

Hahaa, well I'm a bit hypocrite, I'm like most people, cause I don't feel like standing out. I just kinda want to go with the crowd, makes life a lot easier, lol :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:18pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:39am :
Essay is more of a evidenced opinion that your teacher writes. You have to write, and support your thesis, pertaining to the subject. The outline is like, explaining the book in a compressed way.
All kinds of Christian books. Most of them are sermons...
Lol, that plus the final test, which is everything.
Well, Greek words are more like an addition to Bible class, because the translation of the Bible is important, and if you know the original meaning of some words, you can compare that to what's being interpreted, so it's instructional. And we have Latin for an independent study.

Ah okay. Really ? Greek for Bible words.. I thought the Bible was in Latin .. Oops . In my high school, you could choose between Latin or Greek. I chose Latin, I kinda liked it, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:16pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:35am :
Lol, if you can fit it in a song, I'll give you full credit!
That is pretty different, in my school, we have 2 min bells in between classes, and lunch, which is the only time you get to talk. And if the teacher's late.
But, if I was in your position, I would be the same way. Like, I don't want to make new friends, I would rather just have people that I can trust, or people talk to me instead, idk. Haha.

Hahaa, thanks, I'll try :p Really ? At my high school we'd talk in classes almost all the time.. We would get time to make these exercises and you would talk at the same time, we almost never had to be quiet. So you'd get along easily, sit with your people. It was pretty chill .. Yeah, I mean, sometimes I wanna start a conversation, but I'm sort of scared they don't want to talk, cause some people are pretty rude in a way, or they'll pretend not to hear you :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:13pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:32am :
Yeah, believe me, I know what you mean. Except, you're cautious, and I'm not, so I make a lot of mistakes. It makes sense, but... Well, I mean, I'd tell you to be more loose, but then I feel, like, the same thing might happen over and over. You should expand your friend circle, in my opinion, if you really can't trust them. After my bff betrayed me, I just went back to my old friends, which was selfish before, but they've always been for me..

Aw, I know. There was this weekend break on MTV, this show called Chelsea settles, where this girl moves to LA and starts like a brand new life over there. And I watched it and I was like, I'm a lot like her. I see these things, these 'fears' of her and they totally apply to me. She's afraid of opening up, she needs to be more loose and it's kinda what I need to do too. So, I'm gonna try to be more open with other people and let my guard down. Cause it's the right thing to do, I need to change a bit..

read previous 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 read next