RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 9:23pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 6:55pm :
Wait, so you recorded each instrument individually? That's pretty hardcore, I can't even do that.
It's extra noise that you get through an amp, it's kinda hard to describe. But, there's something in the background, but, since you did it with your phone, I can understand that. If I recorded with my phone... It's horrible.
I feel like your voice was wavering, in some parts, but you and me both have the same prob, which, that's why I sing higher then I normally would, and was off tune sometimes, lol. A sound proof room would be great.

Hahaa, yeah, if I record it at the same time, you can barely hear my voice. So yeah, it was a fun one-time project, hahaa. But I suck at singing & you actually have potential hahaa. But I just went to your profile to see if you had new recordings and I see my comment has disappeard lol..

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 9:18pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 4:01am :
Lol. I want to be Chef, not forever, I obviously want to be a rockstar, lol, but Chef was always in the back of my mind, I love cooking. So, I take this ServSafe course thing, it's like $150, and for 8 hours, it teaches all one needs to know in that area, and with that, and accounting for my age, I should be able to land just about any short order cook job.

Oh, really ? That's awesome. I didn't know it worked like that, haha. But it sounds fun, especially if you love cooking .

Purple Violet wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 10:26am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 at 2:48am :
Negative Time Paradox is just a name, and Heliocentrix Parallax is like when you see a planet in one area of the sky, and you look again in week, in the same spot, and it's not there anymore. You may think that the planet moved, a large distance, when it was really just the earth rotating. It's pretty legit, lol.

Oh. I thought it was a song. haha. Negative Time Paradox sounds cool. :D

Breanna Speaks wrote on Apr 16th, 2012 5:13pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 11:58pm :
She's my dearest friend, who plays piano. She's awesome.
I actually haven't heard of it, til' you mentioned it, lol. Care to extrapolate?
She sounds really cool. FFA means "Future Farmers of America", the class is called Agriculture. I get to give my speech at our banquet in May. I'm so nervous!!!

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 4:50pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 4:44pm :
I know, I want training, because I told some of my friends to view my newest one, and they said they really liked it, but in the beginning I was way off tune... Lol, so I'll work on that! Ugh. Being a rockstar is gonna be harder then I thought, lol.
I listened to it. Were you doing the same mic set up? Because I was hearing some kinda feed back in the song. I like the tune though, I think it's good, but yeah, it needs to be louder, in my opinion.

Hahaa, yes, it takes a lot of practice, lol. Uhm, I recorded it with my phone actually. I have no equipment, lol. I just layered it, so guitar, then my voice and then piano. What is feed back, actually ? lol. The quality is not good no, neither is my voice, haha. Louder ? As in ...

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 4:48pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 4:41pm :
Good investment. I'm gonna put my next pool of money for a job course, so I can go to actual job, and get more money, so I can get so many other things!! The next thing I want to, is a deff a high quality acoustic, in the area of those three major players. But, I'm working on buying more pedals for my electric right now.
Good luck though, lol.

A job course ? For like an actual job ? .. What kind of job ? I'm sorry, I'm not really getting it, lol.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 4:47pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 4:39pm :
Yeah, see, that's the problem with lyric writing. Especially when I think I really had a good idea.. But, you have to know when to continue or not to, 'cause otherwise you'll make it sound bad, you know?
they are a little expensive. But it's worth it. Such a great instrument to play! It's a classic! And I've already put my mind to Cello, Trumpet, Guitar... Guitar I learned by myself, and I want to know the piano right, so I'm getting lessons. But, Lea learned piano by herself, so, it's deff possible.

Yeah, definitely know that, haha. Yeah, it is. Piano was something I always wanted to learn to play :D Yeah, it is possible and I'll keep playing, haha. Trumpet, huh ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 4:08pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:36am :
Yeah, I think I have like a soft voice.... Sweet I called it, but yeah, I was really not wanting others to hear it... Although I kinda sang in front of my cousin, and it kinda boosted my confidence.. And my newest song-Solar Flare, I really didn't care if people heard it. I still need to be able to shout, yet, scream rather, for my next one-Vital Signs, and then I'll re-record my previous ones.
It is! It's really satisfactory when you record for the first time!
I wanna hear it though!

Yeah, you have a good voice ! I think, with like practice, you could be really good :D Aw, that's cool, can't wait to hear the re-recorded ones . Hahaa, yeah, I uploaded it, but I think I'm gonna take it off after a few days. I don't want anyone I know, to hear it xD

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 4:03pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:32am :
I thought they all have the same kinda qualities, it's just a matter of perspective. I just respect Gibson for the company mostly. They're famous!
Oh deff, the awesome extra features are deff worth it. Like, it's especially the wood that's the most awesome!

Hahaa, all the companies are famous ! Taylor, Martin, Gibson. But yeah, I have to wait though hahaa. Later, when I have a job and money, I'm definitely gonna get one, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 4:00pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:29am :
Yeah... Well, I mean, I might not abandon the project, but otherwise I consider it a dead end because I'm just not in the mood, and if I'm not, then I usually end up right cheesy lyrics.
The people in my school aren't worth it anyway. I'm looking outside it right now.
I know, I tried it before, for a month, like every instrument, it takes relentless practice, and patience... But, after you know it, it's gotta be awesome.
Lessons. We have a piano... But it's outta tune. But whatever, haha.

Ah okay, too bad. It sounded like it'd be awesome, but I know that feeling. If you're not in the mood, then it's just going to sound bad. Oh, you have a piano already, aw that's cool ! I wish I had one, totally gonna buy one later :D So you're really gonna learn, that's nice ! I should get lessons too, cuz I feel like I'm not getting any better lately, but they're quite expensive =/

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 3:57pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 12:22am :
Yeah, exactly. If it were my guess, it would be that she doesn't like presenting herself to another family.. 'Cause I hate being over someone's house, and having to meet everyone, and blah blah blah, I'd rather just hang, so that's what I think. But, yeah, you needn't worry.

Nah, it's not really that. Cuz I'm usually home alone, my parents aren't home anyway. But no need to worry, no :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 6:21pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:03am :
It's cool, most people like a short and sweet one, and hate reading a long one, because then they think the person talks way to much in real life. You know? Or at least, that's what was in my experience.
Haha, well, if you didn't see, I recorded my first song, and published it like... 15 mins ago! It needed to download a separate program to upload it to this website. And I know I messed up, but that was my 6th try...

Ah, it could be. I never really thought it about it that way. Yess, I saw ! And it sounds really good, it's just that your voice is so soft. I mean, compared to the guitar, I can't really hear it. Or is it supposed to be like that ? Your voice is good, but it sounded like you were kinda holding in, somehow ? Like you were kinda afraid to let it all out ? I actually recorded my song too, but it sounds .. idk . Don't think I'm gonna post it, hahaa. But it was fun to record :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 6:18pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:01am :
Yeah, that's kinda weird, the price differences. Especially since America's economy is horrible.
Lol right? Haha.
Taylor... Who doesn't want one? Haha. but, out of the three (Taylor, Martin, and Gibson) I think Gibson fits me. I tried the three in guitarcenter the last month I was there, and I didn't like Martin, and Taylor seemed average, but Gibson, I was just playing well on the Gibson, haha.

Well, the economy here isn't much better =/ Gibson sounds, I don't know, not for me. I haven't tried them, but Idk Taylor looks so cool, hahaa. Especially those special ones, with koa wood, I mean, it's such a fine guitar :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 6:16pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:57am :
Lol, maybe, fun to pronounce to me, lol.
Yeah, idk, I guess it's just 'cause we do anyway, in school, and there are books out there that just really catch my eye, or fit my interest, so... Yeah, I read, lol.

Nice ! It really is :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 6:09pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:56am :
Ambivalent you mean, or Vital Signs? "In my league" means I can ask a girl out, and it would be a reasonable offer. As opposed to being outside my league, where If I ask out, she'll turn away in disgust, or something annoying like that.
Just 'cause I love the instrument, and I want to be able to know piano, so I can compose better.
My amazing old cello teacher is giving me a discount. AWESOME!

I meant Political Perspectives, cuz you had like this whole story/arrangement written down.. Ah okay, but you don't like them really ? Cuz otherwise you would've asked them out by now, right ? Ah okay, piano is really cool. But it's so hard ! xD Do you mean discount on a piano or on lessons ? :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 6:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:51am :
LOL!!! Omw.. Fake people, haha, fake.
Yeah, me too.
Haha, well then, cool! I'm glad I could be so useful!

Ahaa, it all makes sense now ! I even googled it and it's not an adjective, I think, lol.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 5:59pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:50am :
To be honest... From what you're saying, I think you might be overreacting a bit. But how many times has she bailed on you? If it's like, a lot, there could be another factor involved.

I think you're right. I just needed to hear that. I think too much about things. It's kinda annoying, so I need to stop doing that. She doesn't go out much, she does more stuff with her family, I think that's how she was raised, sort of. She's kinda like me, but she even goes out less than I do, I guess. And when she does, she goes out with me, so I really need to stop worrying :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 7:56pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 7:05pm :
Lol, I know, it says says something about yourself, and I explain my life events, haha, but whatever.
Yep. More coming soon!

Yes, hahaa. I didn't know what to write, it's kind of a lame post, but I can't leave it blank right ? :p Aw, awesome .. I didn't quite understand the whole arrangement, but I hope you'll record it :D How's it going actually with recording ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 7:51pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 7:04pm :
Lol, yup. I do that with a lot of stuff. Really? They're... $6 here.. Lol, does the Netherlands like to overprice guitar strings? Haha, yeah, for my electric I'm gonna get Ernie Ball, because Slash says they're awesome, lol. Even if they told Slash to say that, it's awesome, because Slash is awesome.
-btw, I congratulate your reading abilities.. When I read what I wrote last time to your previous reply, I couldn't understand it at all, haha.

Seriously ? That's cheap. Yep, they're like 20 euros, so 25 dollars almost. So I bought it from a German store online, which was around 35 euros for 3 packs, that wasn't too expensive, lol. Hahahaa, omg. Smart people, using Slash to promote Ernie Ball xD Might be the reason I want a Taylor guitar so badly xD Hahaa thanks, I'm a good reader/listener hahaa.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 7:46pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 7:01pm :
Lol, thanks.
I hate English, the language is so complicated, but at the same time, I'm fine with it, 'cause I mastered it... Because I grew up with it, so yeah, haha.
Umm.. I read when I have the time. I don't read a lot, but I read casually. But, I do enjoy a good book, yes.

Ahaa, well compared to Dutch .. I just hate Dutch, it sounds awful really .. Hahaa, okay, that's really cool. I don't know any guy around here who reads a book these days, haha.

read previous 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 read next