RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 8:19pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 5:05am :
I was just like... Wow. So she said she wanted to "take a break" from being friends. In the summer she might want to be friends again, but it would be stupid accept that. Obviously she cares more about long awaited popularity. :/

She said that ? Omg, who says that ? Take a break from being friends .. It would be really stupid yeah to accept that. I just .. I can barely believes this. If someone said that to me, I think I would have walked away immediately, I mean .. Does she even know what friendship is ?

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 8:16pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 5:02am :
I said I really wasn't, because I didn't want her to yeah, think of me like that. But she totally overreacted, and was asking why I lied, and then she said, Hannah, and Livie wanted to know, that's why she asked, so that was obvious, that's why I said yes, and she was crossing borders with her popular friends, and me. All the while, she has forever hated Livie, but the second Livie wants her to be her friend, now she loves her.

She sounds like a character in a movie .. Like the girl who always wanted to be popular and now is. I mean, come one . They really exist ? Haha. Omg. That's messed up, seriously . It was a joke =/

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 8:14pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 4:57am :
No, thank goodness. She's moving away next year though, Lea won't be in school next year, she's going to Michigan. There goes another friend. But yeah. Her name is Cathy, and she has always been on the lower end of the social circle, and suddenly, out of nowhere, Livie (queen of everything) became friends with her, now she sits always next to Livie.

Aw, too bad =/ you seemed really close to her . Is it far away ?

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 8:13pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 4:54am :
Haha, no, I've never learned timing, and I don't like to, the metradome just messes me up, I just play everything by ear.
Oh, but I suck at technology, and yeah, haha.
No, they were okay, but I'm like... UGH, I'm so off tune! Like, wtf? When I was in the moment, and singing, I thought I sounded great! Like, wtf? I thought that was a great one, and now I listen to it, and it's horrible!

Hahaa, me neither .. I can't play with a metronome =/ aw, it doesn't sound so horrible, as what you're saying, haha :D

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 7:42pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 4:48am :
Yeah, right? Haha. Ugh, that totally sucks ballzzzzzz, omw, I have like a couple weeks before I even have to start studying, although, I have at least 4 different high page papers due this month... End of the year is the hardest. It's where my teachers try and pick up slack, and force everything at you. I should yeah, but I'm like so mad at myself, with my beginning years grades.

Hahahahaa, omg . It sucks yeah. But it's like two more months of hard work & we're done for the year hahaa. But you didn't do well at the beginning ? Well you can't change that anymore, so just try and do your best :)

asn.Debbie wrote on May 8th, 2012 12:11pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 3:46am :
We have a couple dutch girls at our school this week, and last week. Haha. One of them is really cute.

really ? Why ? Like Exchange students or something ? That's really cool! And have you talked to her ? :)

asn.Debbie wrote on May 8th, 2012 12:10pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 3:45am :
Otherwise... Ugh, I invited some peeps on here that I know, and I can't talk about it openly, I'd have to message you all the secretive evil things.
Umm, I got a music theory book out for guitar, hopefully that will help me. And I'm going through my yearly desperate period, that I call: DMS (Desperate Men Syndrome)-It's complicated. Haha.
Besides the new TV, and stuff, how are things on your end?

DMS huh ? Hahaa, that's crazy that you made it up, hahaa . Well, things are kind of weird. I've been really busy with school, so I haven't been doing much with friends. Though I went to the movies last week with my bestfriend I told you about. And things were kind of bothering me, so I'm gonna talk to her about it, I just feel like I'm not that important to her .. But otherwise, everything's the same .

asn.Debbie wrote on May 8th, 2012 12:05pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 3:45am :
Oh yeah, elementary music theory, haha. The last part sounds pretty fun though.
Well, one of my first friends ever... Just defriended me the other day. I'm not messed up about it or anything, she was just... idk, I'm not sad, we'll say. It was really dumb why she did it, but whatever, if she doesn't want to be friends, then whatever, you know?

Aw :/ you're not talking about Lea right ? I hope not .. But how did she defriend you? I mean, people do that ? Or you mean on facebook or something ? :/ well it's cool, if you're okay with it, you don't need to talk about it haha .

asn.Debbie wrote on May 8th, 2012 12:02pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 3:38am :
Even though you sound fun, and easy, that sounds complicated, because of all the converting and stuff. I downloaded a program that lets me take my WAV file from my recording software, and convert it to a MP3 file. Othewise, two separate tracks consisting of vocals, and guitar, I'd need perfect timing.
Yeah, I just uploaded a new one a couple mins ago. Which is cool. And I experimented with the MIDI drums, so yeah. :/

It might sound harder, but it's not that hard, hahaa . And you do need sort of perfect timing, cuz that was the hardest part, but it worked out fine . The converting part wasn't hard, just used an online programme :) you're not too happy about the drums ? :O Or was that a wrong smiley ? Hahaa .

asn.Debbie wrote on May 8th, 2012 11:58am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 3:33am :
Hm, that's depressing aspect to it, but it seems realistic, haha.
Totally cool. I heard some college peeps have an exam left or two, are you finished with all of them this year?
Nope... I was in the store, and about to get amazing new phone... And then the guy goes to ring it up, and he says that the early contact I had, only applied for two phones, neither of which I wanted, so I need to wait til my regular contract is up-June 23. Then It's either an HTC Rezound, iPhone, or Droid.

Hahaa, didn't mean to offend you or something, but I've never heard of young cooks needed here :p But if you love cooking & it pays well for your age, why not ? . I'm so not finished haha. I've got 4 exams in three weeks & the whole month June I have a project. And after that, I might have to retake some tests, if I didn't pass .. So, if I do well, I might have summervacation in July/August :D aw, well you have to wait just a little over a month, you'll be fine, right ?

asn.Debbie wrote on May 5th, 2012 9:55pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:06am :
Yeah, problem is that most don't want to play, or sing, so they play any instrument to get out of it... They don't suck, but they denote my favorite music teacher. Yeah! I love it!
I noticed that. My hand was slightly curved when I played the piano because you have to curve your hand for guitar chords. So, yeah, it works well!
Why didn't you learn anything though?

Oh, that sucks, cuz music's awesome ! Well, we learned to play with one hand only & we learned the basics, like really the basics of all basics. So how to read music, that came in handy though, how long a note was & which note .. But that was it .. We didn't even learn any chords and the songs we played we're like really easy .. Though in the last period we could learn a song of our own choice & play it like a band, and that was pretty cool :) So how have you been ? Haven't talked to you in a while :/ sorry .

asn.Debbie wrote on May 5th, 2012 9:51pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:02am :
Oh, hm. Understandable. But, if you did it individually, then how did you layer the vocal track over the guitar track?
And, thanks.
I want to record more, I can't wait, I have two new songs... Just waiting on lyrics, lol. But otherwise, all together, I have 11 tracks! Enough for an album, and possible the 12th that I made today. Two piano tracks... I'm REALLY excited about it.
Haha... I didn't do it...

Well, I have this program on my computer "windows movie maker" and it's actually for movies and not mp3's .. So I mix this guitar track with a picture, to make a 'movie' & then I lay my vocal track over the 'movie' I just made .. And then I have to convert the movie into an mp3 file . It's pretty fun & easy .. Wow, a lot of tracks ! But no new ones up ? :O

asn.Debbie wrote on May 5th, 2012 9:48pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:57pm :
Well, hopefully. A 16 year old person is desired in that business because... Idk, haha, but my teacher said so, so, whatever. Yeah, I mean, I really hope that's the case. I have to get a new phone now though. Because my other one.... Broke. Haha.

Maybe because you're cheap ? Hahaa, just guessing, no offence though. Sorry for replying so freaking late, been really busy.. Plus we've got a new tv, so I haven't been on the computer for a while, or not long enough to reply :p So did you get a new phone ? :D

Breanna Speaks wrote on May 2nd, 2012 11:02pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 11:31pm :
Werd. I got mine on the 25th. That's close, haha.
That's cool!! My birthday was on April 26th!! It feel so weird to be 16 now!!!!!!

Breanna Speaks wrote on May 1st, 2012 5:13pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 30th, 2012 at 12:52pm :
Oh wow! That's awesome! I get my license in October as well!
Awesome!!! What day? I get mine on the 27th!

Breanna Speaks wrote on Apr 30th, 2012 4:53pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:20pm :
They are, I have a bunch of farmer friends. Most of them are awesome.
I think so too.
Haha, the first time I took my test I got like a 76, so I was two wrong away from passing... I took it again, and I passed. Are you taking it for agriculture, or an actual probationary permit?
Oh for actual drivng probationary permit purposes. I get my liscence in October!!! I'm so excited!!!

squierstrat115 wrote on Apr 27th, 2012 3:17am

squierstrat115 wrote on Apr 27th, 2012 at 3:16am :
RamblinMan2450 wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:17am :What's with this homo yellow underlining of random words. If you hover your mouse over it, it's a like to a website or something financial related.. Word up. I have it in my fav artists section! it just happened on ur post, lol.... it's on every website...
i see it, under johnny cash

squierstrat115 wrote on Apr 27th, 2012 3:16am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:17am :
it just happened on ur post, lol.... it's on every website...

Breanna Speaks wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 5:11pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 at 8:40pm :
Haha, she is...
Oh, that's cool, a year ago, I would love that! Haha. So you're considering being a farmer?
Oh, don't be. All you need, is to not sound professional, but casual, and throw in a joke or two, and people will enjoy it.
Farmersare really cool. Thanks for the advice, I think that I'll do fine. I just took my permit test, and I totally failed.

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 9:27pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 3:59am :
Deff. Good instrument, and like I said, it's like something we all should know really, all musician's at least. Good for you!
And yeah, we have this thing at school where the first two years of middle school, one must either be in choir or band. I chose band, obviously, since guitar wasn't allowed, I tried Cello, great instrument, stopped, and the next year I took Trumpet, just because I wanted to tour the brass world. I was actually really good with it, but I didn't like it. So, I played cello again last year, and now I'm going for piano! Haha.

It's awesome that you get to choose between choir or band, that you have this thing. I had music 'class' at my school too, in 8th grade, where you could choose different instruments and I chose keyboard. But I learned very little there, hahaa. It's cool you're learning different instruments! I do feel like I'm a better guitar player, because of keyboard, and the other way around too.

read previous 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 read next