RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 3:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:30pm :
Oh? ...?
Yeah people make me feel really stupid all the time.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 3:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:29pm :
Haha, I know what that feels like. :/
Don't rub it in. But congratulations to you.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 1st, 2012 9:41pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 1:58pm :
I know, lol, but I just felt dumb. :/
I'm sorry, I feel that way all the time.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 1st, 2012 9:41pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 1:58pm :
Yeah... If you commercially work in agriculture, you get get a special license when you're 16, which isn't useful to me. Oh yeah, well, if you got it, then good for you!
Thanks, but I wish it was my license instead!!!

asn.Debbie wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:24pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 7:16pm :
Well.. Over the weekend, I kinda found my look, but it doesn't work at school. That's the prob. Besides this, because of my orthodontist, I have a gap between my teeth right the middle, on the bottom row. I wanted braces so I could close the gap between my upper gap, and now they created this other one, and omw, it's relentless. Once it closes up, I can start talking to people-normally. There's just a lot of factors.

Aww, but that's just temporary, you don't need to worry about those small stuff. I didn't know guys were like that.. And what is your look, haha ? Ahh, I just saw you have new songs, I'll listen to it tomorrow haha. And I just noticed that there's a track info, haha . Awesome :D

asn.Debbie wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:20pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 7:12pm :
Well yeah. Cheap colognes don't always have the best ingredients, and they don't have multiple notes. Expensive ones differ the smell as time passes, and as your body's temperature varies. So that's why I like them, and because they smell better, haha. It depends on my mood, but yeah, a song can deff make your emotions do weird stuff. That's why it's called art.

That's true, about the colognes. I don't really like them though, on me . I find it hard finding the right fragrance, but I guess I never really made time to smell them all, haha. But yeah, songs are art, music is art .. Have you written any new songs lately ? Or recorded ?

asn.Debbie wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:15pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 7:08pm :
She is weird, to be honest. She's polish, and has a.. Repetitive laugh. But yeah, like I said, it's totally fine. I realized that at school, everything schools so much, then from my circles, or from our annual, because, everyone there is so much cooler, and they don't judge and they're not dutch, haha.

Hahaa, is everyone Dutch then at your school ? Lol. But hey, it's high school, it'll get better .. Your annual ? O.o

asn.Debbie wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:12pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 7:06pm :
Lol, maybe not on google. Lol. And, oops, I totally forgot, haha. But yeah, it's kinda far, it's like a 2-3 day car trip. Worth it though.

Oh, wow. That is really far away. I think if I would take a 2-3 day car trip then I'd be somewhere far away in Europe haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:11pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 7:04pm :
Me too. I can have an entire day to play, and practice my music! Yay! But since I'm going into a couple AP courses next year, I need to spend a lot of time reading some assigned books.

Aw, reading books in the summer for school ? That's really nerdie, hahaa . But it's cool. Still have one month left ! .

asn.Debbie wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:09pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 7:02pm :
Yeah, that's true. We were passing notes like every class, which was just, I don't like passing notes, but whatever, she said some heart racing things, so it was fun, haha. Yeah, I know! I look at all my classes, and my grades for them are like, wow, I didn't know I could do that, and because of my earlier grades, I might not be exempt from a lot of classes, when I know I could easily be so. ((

Hahaa, well, when you're in love, you do crazy stuff haha. But I still think it's really great you're doing so well in school right now ;) So keep it up next year haha . And sorry for replying late .. again . Been busy with exams this week =/

asn.Debbie wrote on May 17th, 2012 10:36pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:42am :
The cute one is in the grade above me, but even then, I couldn't just... I don't have anything to offer, lol. I have a wait a bit.

Ah, I wouldn't try that either, hahaa. But you have nothing to offer, meaning ?

asn.Debbie wrote on May 17th, 2012 10:35pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:41am :
Haha, good, I'm not the only one. I know, everyone I know tells me that, but I'm just... I consistently buy extremely expensive cologne because I think it might increase my chances, and as well as just because I'm looking for my signature scent, but that's besides the point.
Me too. And I think about stuff like that, and I'll go from one side of it, to the other, it depends on what song I'm listening to. But I wish I had a solid grasp of it!

Hahaa, well smelling good is always a big plus. But extremely expensive colognes ? Hahaa. Yeah,, sometimes songs even make me cry and before I thought I could never cry because of a song.. I just found it weird . But I guess it's just a phase or I hope at least, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on May 17th, 2012 10:32pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:38am :
Apparently not! We were friends ever since we were in kindergarten. She thinks that a couple of practical jokes I played on her was an unequal friendship, which is stupid, because friends should be able to do that, it's just a joke. It's cool though dude. You're better at this, then I am. Thanks.

Seriously since kindergarten ? That's long, man. She's weird girl, I guess .. Apparently you weren't really friends then .. :/

asn.Debbie wrote on May 17th, 2012 10:31pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:36am :
Yeah, she's awesome. Well, it's in Michigan, so yeah, haha. We do travel there sometimes though, for my cousins.

Ah, I don't really know where Michigan is .. Oh, googled it. Doesn't seem to far, but Idk haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on May 17th, 2012 10:29pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:34am :
Cool, we're on the same page then, haha. I guess. Like sometimes I'll listen to it, and be like, I'm totally off tune, and then I'll listen to it again, and I'm like, it's not off tune. Lol, idk what my brain is telling me, but I know I need to work a lot harder at it.

Hahaa, weird. But yeah, I can't wait until summer, so I can finally learn to play better :D

asn.Debbie wrote on May 17th, 2012 10:28pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:32am :
Lol. Yeah, that's nasty, but same here with tests, and we have a lot of papers due.. But I already said that.
No, see in the beginning of the year, I had a best friend, and after that, I became a better person, by like hanging with my forever better friends, and they're kinda mostly nerds, and now I challenge myself, so my grades went much higher. Also, last year, the gf was kinda taking my class time.

Ahaa, that's the good thing about being single, having no distractions haha, well less distractions. But it's good that you're getting better grades now. It kinda sucks that your earlier grades were lower and are lowering you average, but you can't change it anyway ;)

Breanna Speaks wrote on May 16th, 2012 10:05pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 3rd, 2012 at 11:21pm :
.. Fail, If I only I realized your birthday was written clear on your wall.
Oh it's okay, we all don't notice things sometimes!!!

Breanna Speaks wrote on May 16th, 2012 10:04pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 3rd, 2012 at 11:20pm :
Awww... Dude, I totally didn't know that, should'a told me sooner! Well, happy late birthday then, haha. :/
Yeah, 16 is basically all around my dislike age, because it's one year til' I can drive, with my own car, by myself, wherever I want, but, deff better than 15, age of respect, haha.
Thanks!! You get your license at 17 up there? We can get ours at 16 here in Oklahoma. I was just waited til I was 16 to get my permit.

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 8:23pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 5:23am :
No... I can't. As desperate as I am, I'm in no condition to try to chat up girls.. Probably exchange students, yeah.

Hahaa, oh . So they're not in your class ? Or grade ? Too bad :)

asn.Debbie wrote on May 14th, 2012 8:22pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 5:08am :
Lol, yeah, every year, if I'm alone, I realize that I am, and yeah. It sucks, because you can't just ask someone out, you need to like get to know them a bit, and everyone in my school... No one's a candidate.
Oh, I'm sure eveything's fine, but you really think so, you can't throw it all on her at once, or she might just be really offended, you know?

Hahaaa, so kinda what I'm feeling, lol. But I'm not really desperate. And you shouldn't really be thinking about it that much. If things happen, they'll happen, you know ? But yeah, everything's fine. I talked to her about it & we cleared things up. I just think, this past year, my mood has been like really down and I'm just overanalyzing and stuff. :/

read previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 read next