RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:06pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:30am :
Lol, well there's more to that then I'm cautious to share, but mostly it's because of the studying.
Yay, summer. Where work is hotter, and close to dehydration, and days so long and boring, that it's just.. long and boring...
September 17 is when we go back, I think. I never know the dates or anything. Wait, I think it's the day after Columbus day. The 16th.

Hahaa, you don't like summer ? I wasn't really a fan either,b ut now it's cool. It's the time where you go on vacation, no school and the weather is nice :D September 17th ? ! You have almost 3 months of vacation ?! That's freaking long, wow. That's awesome haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 11:00pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:15pm :
Yeah. I hope. I would love to, but whenever do I'm expressed as "someone who's trying to be cool", the drama in my school is killing it. Although, I don't think I could care any less next year. You think I'm confident from our conversations?
.... So you're saying that confidence is what makes an attractive guy the best, and the semi-good looking, a catch? Because, see I always hoped someone would feel sorry for me, and say "I get you", and she would be future wife, lol. But that's movie talk.
Actually I'm not. Sand is annoying. Lol. Maybe that's not my look, lol.

Talking too much and it won't fit in one or two comments, haha. But I think any girl would be lucky to have you :) really, honestly . But yeah, wouldn't it be great if someone actually said, "I get you" ? I mean, I can't imagine it, 'cause I don't even get myself, you know..

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:58pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:15pm :
Actually I'm not. Sand is annoying. Lol. Maybe that's not my look, lol.

But I don't think you could be too confident, haha. But yeah, movie talk, find myself thinking about that too much, lol. But someone who feels sorry for you ? Come on, you should think more highly of yourself. You're a good talker, you're decent looking, you actually care about your looks/representation, you're a hopeless romantic, from what I can tell.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:53pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:15pm :
Actually I'm not. Sand is annoying. Lol. Maybe that's not my look, lol.

What ?! Confidence is almost everything. You really shouldn't care about what those kids think at your school. You're a junior anyway, haha. Yes, confidence & your personality, someone who talks and can make a girl laugh, but it all starts with confidence. It's like the whole attitude changes and you can't help but look at a confident guy, although you don't want to be too confident.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:45pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:09pm :
Lol, lemme quick listen to it. Yeah, I had... SUCH a good acoustic song, and I couldn't remember what I had to do to play it, although I'm pretty sure the lyrics were the ones to Stupid Questions. But yeah, I hit writers block recently.. I don't know what to write about. I have a bunch of songs, but no lyrics. -Lol, I don't think so, it was really high. Although every time I listen to Stupid Questions I get chills. Idk if it's because I wrote it according to my feelings, or what, but it's deff a weird kinda thing I did there. But thanks. DDD

Aw, it is a really good song. I love acoustic haha. Really high ? Gonna listen to it again. Yes, the verses are just really really good and your voice sounds really nice when it's a bit higher :D So you're welcome ! Too bad you're having writer's block.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:36pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 9:01pm :
Lol, I'll keep that in mind. -Sorry.
Yeah, every church has a youth group. Ours is... Nice, but it's filled with all the people who dislike me! How annoying! Haha.
More like dissolving crush. When I said that I did, but I don't know if she's my type. She's always like, YOLO, I'm more like, patient, and chill kinda guy. Idk. She seems fun, but she's you know, away, in Canada and even if she did like me back, a long distance never works.

Aw, it's ok, haha. Yeah, I think the churches here have a youth group as well, but I'm not religious haha. Nice and yet filled with people you dislike or who dislike you, lol. She's from Canada ? But you met her in your churth youth group? Aha.. She sounds fun, haa, and yeah, I don't think long distance relationships really work, especially at our age .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:31pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 8:57pm :
Lol. Yeah, AP Lit, you have to read another book through the summer. We're a very well read school, to put it nicely.

Hahaa, well, if it's a good book, it won't be too bad. And you'll have plenty of time to read anyway. Have you figured out what you're gonna do this summer ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 10:29pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 8:56pm :
I just finished 10th grade this year. Yay. I thought 10th grade would be much better than 9th... And it was because a lot of the people who dislike me graduated, but the new 9th grade happened.... I'm sorry, I just really hate the drama in my school. But it's summer as of now, and I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. I can't wait til' next year. Yep, AP, should be good.

Oh wow! That's why you were "gone" for so long, haha. I kept checking if you'd replied, but you were busy with school. Congratulations, haha. Summerrr, wow, how long do you guys have vacation over there ? :O aw, next year will be a good year :)

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 6:34pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:23pm :
I know what you mean, so well. Lol, like on a perfect level of understanding.
Good, I'm glad you understand. I'm so tired of stupid people who make others feel stupid.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 6:32pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:23pm :
Grr, mom's right? Lol. So yeah, that's why I don't really care for driving anymore. When someone else drives then I can at least listen to music.
I know what you mean. I kinda miss listening to music when I drive.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 6:58pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 7:27pm :
Oh, that's stupid, lol.
Yeah but what can you do...people are always stupid.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 6:57pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 7:26pm :
Thanks. It was a while ago, but yeah. I mean, to me it wasn't really a big deal. My mom is always harping on me when I drive anyway, not very fun. Lol.
Yeah I know what you mean!! My mom always gripes on me for my driving even though its not that bad...

Purple Violet wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 5:52am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:31am :
Heyyyy, I forgot about you, lol. How's your life? Are you out of school, or what?

Hi :D I'm good. It's just that I'm kinda struggling with my studies. I failed for my first semester :/ I think it's because I kinda focus more to my band than my studies. How about you? Haven't heard anything 'bout you for awhile.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:33pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:29pm :
And lol, that last part made me laugh, especially with the epic smiley face.

Yeah, I think I read it somewhere & I thought I should check it out .. But I couldn't find it at first, so I was pretty excited when I found it, haha .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:31pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:28pm :
Yeah, but they don't know that. In my mind, in there mind (yes I meant to say that) I'm just a guy who lives in the city, who was imported from some trailer park. (because of the gap between my teeth). It depends on what kinda guy you're talking about. Confident guys usually are in some way, huge dicks, but I wouldn't say I'm sensitive, because I'm not, but I just... I'm a little different. Mostly because of my low confidence.
My amazing necklace and bracelet, with hair in a perfect side spike, with the good american crew, not hard gel, and with a button down shirt open. Haha, someone you'd find on the beach.

Aww, well the gap will be filled soon. You should have some more confidence. I don't get why you're not. Maybe the internet makes you seem confident. But it's what makes you attractive to girls .. Haha. Ah, I can kinda picture it, actually, with some shorts probably ? You're beach type of person ? Lol .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:23pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:24pm :
Yeah, it takes a little bit of finese and patience. I think I found my signature scent though, because I've been using it for months, and I'm not tired of it yet, usually by that time I'm looking for a new scent, so yeah.
This is true.
Well, um, what do you mean? Because I have 7 up since I started recording in March. But in the past week or so, none besides my recent two. I know I'm missing something in my music though, and I'm searching for the answer. Probs just need to be better, but yeah.

Haha, wow, good for you ! . Well, I meant, since you replied and when I wasn't really on UG. But I saw you posted a few, maybe two. And I really like that Stupid Questions. It's definitely more my kind of music. If you could post the lyrics, haha :D And I think it suits your voice nicely.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:19pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:21pm :
Basically. There's like 2, or three peeps who aren't. Next year it will, because we won't be combined with that retarded class below us, and I'll be taking good subjects!
Yeah, it's with our church youth group, and it's AWESOME. That's where I met Charlotte, or did I not tell you about her?

Oops, been saying crazy a lot in my last two comments, lol. Retarded class, that's not nice to say, haha. But I feel like I'm missing information here ? Church youth group huh ? Sounds cool . But no, you did not tell me about her .. New crush ? New girlfriend ? :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:12pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:19pm :
Little bit, haha. That's cool, Europe is nice though, so I respect that, haha.

Hahaa, well I could say the same about America, it's nice haha. But it's crazy, cuz I think to drive through the Netherlands from north to south, it would take like max four hours ? Haha, weird.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:09pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:18pm :
Well, I have to! Haha. I have to write a 2 page paper for each chapter read in the two books, and when we come back, I should have 16 pages of paper to hand in, and our teacher said we'd have a test on the first day. :S Yikes.

What ?! That's crazy, wow. They luckily don't do that here. When it's summer, it's summer, you don't do any schoolwork. Aw, I feel sorry for you, that really sucks. And a test on the first day ? Wow, just wow. =/

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 6:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:16pm :
Yeah, right? Lol. Blame it on love, that's cool.
Yeah, thanks, me too. And I deff will, because if I don't, it will be horrible, because I'm in a AP course or two next year.
Totally understandable. I kept checking, and was like "Where is she?" but exams are much more important than me.

Wow, AP course, sounds hard, but I'm sure you'll do fine. Yeah, I'm almost done with exams now. Just one more in a few weeks and a project and presentation and then it's finally summer. Hahaa, well I wouldn't disappear for forever, lol.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next