RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:36pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:52pm :
That's what I thought, lol. Raises my self esteem. But yeah, someone left the school this year, and there were others. Sooooo much prejudice, but yeah, ignoring works great.

Really ? Wow, that sucks. But that's good, that it raises you self esteem ! Glad to hear that. Ignoring works, yeah . They'll eventually get bored, with hating on you, or so I hope .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:34pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:49pm :
Yeah, weird subject, but I can't tell you how true that is. I heard that is you think negatively negative things happen, because that's what you thought, physiological. My iPod doesn't allow me to reply to the message for some reason. So, when I get Internet, I'll reply, I read it though. 0_0

Yeah, that's probably right. It makes a sense though a bit,, well not really, but something like karma, right ? :) Ah, it's cool.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:33pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:43pm :
Nah, I do chores for free, if we do them. Yeah, but... Ugh. Lol it takes me 5 hours, it's my entire Saturday. yeah, that's what the guy said. But yeah, I can't start sending my material to places without more sound. I need a band, not just myself. But yeah it is.

Aw, too bad .. Ah, you really talked to the guy ? Awesome :D Of course, haha. You need to have songs full produced then, sort of. But I'm sure in time, you'll have that .. Maybe meet a couple of people who are serious about pursuing music and form a band ...

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:30pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:35pm :
Oh yeah, probs not, maybe I'd like your summers then. Hm.
Oh yeah? That's only 1 month extra I get... Not that bad, right? Lol. I'm doing this on my iPod, so I can't see everything at one time. :/ I think I hit it all.

Hahaa, the people here love summer and hot weather, but the summer here isn't really warm and past few years even rainy .. Hahaa, well, one month is a lot .. But I'm used to the 'short summers' and I don't mind school, you usually get bored anyway at the end of summer.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 10:32pm

You're online, haha. According to UG, though :D Don't think we were ever online at the same time :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:48pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:49pm :
Thank you! I also implore you to put up some more of your own, btw. Doesn't even have to be singing, keep doing your guitar covers. Eh?

Hahaa, you're welcome. Andd .. I'll think about it. The thing is, I don't really like the way my guitar sounds when I'm recording. When I'm playing it sounds so warm and full and recorded it sounds awful at times :/ But I think I will, especially when I'm done with school :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:46pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:47pm :
Haha, I should write that down before I forget.
And you are totally right... Like, so right. Man, you're like a genie right now, giving me all the answers, lol. Thanks. I wish I realized this sooner! Who cares right? Gotta grow up first, enjoy music, the friends... It's all good.

Hahaa, wow, didn't think I could be useful to someone :p but you're welcome. I think anyone could've given you these answers, haha. You're totally right, though you don't need to grow up too fast ;) But it's all good, it is ..

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:44pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:43pm :
Hm. This is true. I think some of them expect me to change though. That's the thing. :/

Aw, don't change. Never change for someone else :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:43pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:42pm :
I know! Lol. But you must be sick of my sob stories by now. :/ I mean, yeah, it's all the same, popularity is this, and that, blah blah. Whatever, you know?

Not really getting sick, but it's just stupid that it happens. Like this could happen to someone who's not as strong/indifferent as you about it and it could really break a person. Like that's really sad :/ I'm glad you can just shrug it off :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:34pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:34pm :
Yeah, lol.
I know right? But I blame them, because it's hard to control them.
That's quite positive thinking, lol, but I doubt it, but yeah, it's a possibility.

Well it's true. I read that somewhere, that in your teenage years you're so much more instable because of your hormones and it is hard to control them at times :/ Hahaa, yeah, well sometimes positive thinking is the only thing you need. I guess I learned that from my crush, lol. That reminds me, I need to tell you a story and ask your opinion about it, lol.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:31pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:32pm :
Oh yeah, duh, lol. Well, yeah, my house has been done for a while, thankfully. Still landscaping. I really need a second job though, I keep spending my money on everything. But yeah, if I create some songs I actually like, I'm gonna burn a CD and give it to a local coffee shop, called Kafe Neo. And maybe a major label will be there, and be like, "Who is this?!"... In a joyful manner btw, lol. But yeah, hopefully I'm gonna elevate my musician career. And I'm not sure where we're going to vacation this year.

Hahaa, don't you get an allowance or something from your parents ? But working is cool though. It's so easy to spend it. Ahh, that's really cool, would they play it there then ? Cause that would be really cool. Haha, I got that, lol. I hope so too for you, it's hard though, getting exposure and stuff. :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 7:27pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:28pm :
Not really. When you work outside in 100 degree wheather, in jeans.. I just get really annoyed because of the uncomfortableness. Yeah... But I kinda like school now. It gives me something to do, and I want to be able to study my career courses finally! Unlike every other year where it's just course that I could care less about...
Well, keep in mind we get out later then every one... But, you normally don't get 3 months of vacation?

Wow, that is uncomfortable. I usually stay inside though or somewhere where it's not too hot. And the summer's here aren't really hot, so that's why I might like them better than you do. Aww, you're so motivated ! I'm even studying something I chose, and I'm not that motivated. Maybe because I haven't had a vacation in a half year :/ 3 months of vacation ? No way, dude. In high school we had 7 weeks and in University you might have 8 weeks if you've passed all subjects, which I haven't yet, so 6 weeks for me..

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:58pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 9:12am :
I put up the lyrics to "Stupid Questions", and I uploaded another song. Check it out if you desire.

Thanks, they're really good, both :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:57pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:52am :
Lol, I know, I wish they increased the character quota. Lol.
-Thanks btw. That's the best advice I've gotten since, ever.
I do know what you mean, lol. Like, I read somewhere that before you can start dating, and sharing emotions with someone you love, you need to understand yourself. So, when I'm asking you, what's my problem, how can I possibly be thinking about dating?? I need to screw my head back on first.... Song lyric, writer's block over. Lol. But yeah, that would like, so cool, and relieving! Like, that's what I want. *sigh* I know I just said I shouldn't be dating, but I want what others have, I want that emotional stability with someone you love. :/

You're welcome :) Lol, writer's block over, cool, haha. Yeah I heard that one before . I know what you mean, totally. But a relationship is also a lot of work and drama, so it's okay to be single, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:54pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:46am :
That's a... Accurate portrait of me, lol. I know, I should, but I'm always thinking about the... Imperfections of me. How can I ignore that? I know, we all have imperfections, but normal people don't show them. Idk what to do. That's why I just ignore.

Yeah, everyone has imperfections and insecurities. But you shouldn't worry too much about it. I mean, you can't really change most imperfections, so why bother thinking about it. Just let it go, it's alright though.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:49pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:43am :
I know, but my bad rap makes it impossible to do that. A lot of my friends that I talk to that are girls say they don't understand why so many hate me, and think I'm a great guy. My friends always say I'm awesome, but then again, the "other kids" say that to their friends. I can't express how the drama in our school is literally everything to everything. If I do talk to someone who hates me, I would never know it, because they act like they like me, for social protocol, but then they turn around and talk behind my back.

Wow, well your friends know you best, so they're probably right if they say you're awesome, haha. It sucks that most people at your school are so fake and so craving popularity. There's like so much drama :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:18pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:43am :
Lol, I would adhere to your advice, but at my school, the plane of your respect isn't based on your grade level. Lemme put it this way. The popular people this year (my grade: 10th grade) moved from the 10th grade table to the 9th grade table, because of their popularity level.

Really? That's weird, haha. But you had mixed classes or something right ? So .. yeah . Everything is so focussed on popularity at your school :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:17pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:38am :
Thanks. (lol the last message where I wrote ("DDD" I was supposed to put a colon in front of the first one, lol). I know, and I figured out why. Because when I choose to use a higher pitch of voice, I don't have to actually sing as loud, so therefore I have closure no one will hear me, so I can sing more on tune. That's also the reason I go off tune, because I'm not singing at my full potential/range.
I know, it sucks, but I'll over come it soon enough. It's summer and I have all day to write songs.

Haha, I think you did put a colon in front of the DDD, it just doesn't show in the 'quote' .. Ahh, like that .. But you're never home alone or something ? That you can just sing at your full potential ? Hahaa, I hope so. I haven't written any song lately, just not in the mood or something .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:11pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:35am :
Hm, you should start, lol.
Yeah, isn't that ironic? A church is filled with people who have major judging issues. A church, the place of communion is filled with people who judge other people based on their appearance, or the stupidest of things.... Sad actually.
Yeah, so I'm just... Gonna wait I guess. I think my hormones are finally dying down. So maybe I can make it without a gf for a while. :S

Haha, you mean start going to church ? Yeah, it is ironic and pretty sad :/ Hahaa, your hormones, you sound like a girl now, no offence, haha. But I know what you mean, you'll survive without a girlfriend, haha. Maybe you'll even meet someone in the summer, haha, who knows ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 1:08pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:32am :
Yeah, I just outlined how I'm gonna read my AP history books over the summer, and created a formula... According to calculations, I can get it done in six weeks, with three weeks left over for my own personal reading, yay!
What do you mean, what am I gonna this summer? Like, work?

Hahaa, cool that you're not procrastinating it, haha. Yeah, well, wasn't it last summer that you went to your grandma's ? Or was it because your house was being redone. And you were working outside and stuff, not doing that this year ? Maybe travelling somewhere, or something, haha.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next