RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

gunsn'roses123 wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 1:42am

ooohhhh ok man

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 3:53pm :
Yeah, lol, I think you commented on my comment, in the Zeppelin group, so I was like, "Oh cool, what kind of guitar does he have?" So yeah. Haha.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 8:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 12:27am :
Exactly. And you know, all you can do is talk about it, lol. Like if you went and fixed it, those stupid people wouldn't even know that you fixed it because of their ignorance. Like you said: It's whatever.
Yeah that's exactly what I mean. It's like the saying goes,"You can't fix stupid."

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 8:00pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 12:26am :
Well, I mean, I still do, but when someone else drives I can use my amazing ear buds, and the sound quality is really good, and there's no noise, unlike the radio. But yeah.
I prefer listening to my ipod rather than the radio. The radio has too much talking, it gets annoying.

Purple Violet wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 12:16pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 5:21am :
Aw man, really? Are you taking hard courses? Or you're not interested in it? Or homework just sucks? Lol.
Well. Let's see. I'm kinda doubting my music career actually. If I learn guitar actually maybe I'll yeah... But I mean, I heard some track, from somewhere and I was like... "I suck!" Lol, so I don't know where to do from here. Um... Still single btw. Well, more or less everything is improving!

Yeah :/ I'm not interested with it. It's kinda hard. Plus, I hate homework , haha. Hmm... I don't think you suck at all. The songs on your playlist sounds cool especially the solos :) But yeah, you can improve much better.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 12:02am

Btw, I liked your band on FB, hahaa. 9 likes already :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 11:55pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:38pm :
More or less.
LOL! I know right? I was attempting a normal smiley, and then I accidentally hit that forward/backlash thingy somehow, and I was like.. "Cool, Cookie Monster smiley face!" Lol, I wanted to see your reaction to it, haha.

Ahh, I see it now. I first thought it was a typo or something. But I couldn't figure out xD I was thinking, did you mean to make that smiley or you just posted your comment so fast, you didn't have time to correct, lol.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 11:54pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:37pm :
Yeah, like stupid jokes like that. But guy talk is a little more vivid.
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean by "Social Convention", it's what you follow in a crowd because you don't know what to do, you know? If you don't follow, you look dumb, or in this case, you get rejected by just about everyone, but like I said, who cares, I'm happy atm, lol.

Aw, I'm glad that you're so happy and trying to be more confident. Right now I can't really call myself happy, but I blame it all on school stress. It's kinda frustrating, 'cause I try to be happy, but then sometimes it's just that I'm not :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 11:50pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:33pm :
Lol, I see what you did there.
On topic to this, lol, I think I'm overcoming my singing fear! Idk what I did over the week... But I can sing louder then my guitar, in my room, and yeah, I haven't been able to do that. I think it's because I was hanging out with Tina. I'm gonna sing to Lea, and play for her this Saturday, at our meeting, because that's the last time i'm gonna be able to see her... She's moving to Michigan.

Awesome!! You should hang out with Tina more often, haha. Aww, I thought she already moved. But that's really cute, that you're gonna play for her, like a new song ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 11:48pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:31pm :
Lol, nvm.
Yeah, maybe. I used to when I had my recording classes, but now I don't really go there too much... When I can drive I'm gonna go there A LOT with my friend.

And when can you drive ? When you have the car or something? 'Cause you got your licence already, right ? Hahaa, hanging out guitarcenter .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 11:46pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:29pm :
No, the grass is too wet, and the blades just don't cut it. Plus, if the mower gets wet, it leads right to the engine, and it will stop working, haha. Yeah, it totally is. But I just an iPhone, and I need cash again, lol.
On topic to cash.. I just started my own page on Facebook for my band, which includes my cousins. In summer I can actually work on my music career! Me and Tina are putting some Cello/acoustic guitar songs for the coffee shop I'm premering to, and I'm gonna copyright my music/band, so I need to create sheet music for tangible reasons (U.S. Law), and it will cost me about $2000. For a 12 song album, that's without the studio.

Ah okay, learned so much, haha. Ooh, an iPhone, that's really nice, pretty expensive though.. Aw, so many plans, awesome. But wow, that's a lot of cash, just for copyrighting it? But it sounds really cool, what you're gonna do. Tina was just a friend, right ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 1:03pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:47pm :
hm. Well, like you said, it's summer, and it's ripe for song writing. :\_/

True, true. Haha. Already having fun in your vacation ? What is that smiley, anyway ? xD

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 1:02pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:46pm :
Yeah, word. If you wanna go out with someone, you can't constantly hide who you are. Duh. Lol.
No, see, I'm proud of my anti-pervetedness. I go years avoiding any kind of topic like that, and if it's being talked about I just don't participate, right? Well, here I am, chilling in the back in the 8th grade year (when I was semi-popular), and if you DON'T talk about it, you're weird. I mean, I always thought, that's what girls preferred, if I wasn't chatting about places you shouldn't be venturing to, and then they're telling me I have to, in order to make her laugh. Psh. Ridiculous.

You mean like sexual dirty jokes and stuff ? Or otherwise I'm not getting it, lol . But yeah, it is ridiculous, but yeah, they're kids .. I mean, there are these sort of 'social rules', that you gotta follow in order to be liked and otherwise you just gotta ignore it all ..

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 12:54pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:42pm :
Well, do you remember what I said about my natural self, that I hate being the same as others? That is my personality. Idk, it's weird, like OCD or something. But yeah. Like if the teacher asks if we did the homework, and each person individually says "yes", I'll say, "yeah", or "Yup", I won't say "yes", even though It's the same thing. You know? I like being different. So I should have a natural confidence.. But I don't, so that's where I'm lacking. :/ Lol, sorry, I made this message un-respondable.

Ah, that's kind of weird .. But, you've been like this your whole life right ? 'Cause some people have that kind of phase in their life, where they're a bit rebelling or wanting to be different.. But I guess that's not your case ... Hahaa .

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 12:46pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:39pm :
Nah, it will continue as long as they see anything wrong with me. But I seriously don't care. If you tell the kid to not play with something and you know they will anyway, you don't antagonize him. In the same way, I don't play the games, and they just talk behind my back, where I don't hear it, so it can't hurt me. I make it seem bad, but it really isn't, honestly.

Aw, okay, if it's not bothering you, then that's good. Just let them talk, right ?

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 12:41pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:36pm :
Nah. It's completely reasonable. If your brain thinks negatively, then your brain will think "What's the point?" and you won't operate at optimum abilities, so yeah. Confidence is a natural positive.

True, so keep that in mind, haha. :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 12:41pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:34pm :
Via E-mail, lol, keep your skirt on, haha.
I know, the band thing is what's holding me back, once I overcome my singing ability, I then that's great, but my guitar is playing like the melody, and harmony, that's why I can't add flavor to my songs. I HAVE to play melody, but the harmony is the best part. :/ I really need to. Everyone who is into music doesn't desire to be a musician. Maybe I'll give a shout out to the UG community, lol.
Plus, I'd have to copyright my music.

Huh ? Okay, haha. I'm sure you'll find some people who'd want to be in a band, maybe on UG, hahaa, maybe in guitarcenter, lol, if you hang out there more often haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 12:25pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:31pm :
I love rain. I would love it rained like... 5 out of 7 days in the week every week. The last two is so every dry, and I can work, haha. No.... They'd create a break through in landscaping technology, and then I could work in the rain! That'd be so cool. Lol.
That was off topic.
But yeah, that's what happens. And yeah, next year will be so much fun. )))

You can't work in the rain ? I didn't know that, hahaa. So it's good if it's raining, so you can work, lol.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:50pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 11:11pm :
Hm, I know wha you mean. You can get pretty mica from guitar center at a cheapish price. But you sai you don't have any GC's by you, right? But either way, it might be worth investing in something like that if you have song extra songs up your sleeve.

Oh, no, we don't have any guitar center's here. I'll think about it, haha. But it's not like I have any songs I really need to record now ..

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:47pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 11:03pm :
How could you say that? Lol. You're the main instrument to my advice, and yeah, thanks. Well... Surprissingly no. I always got different advice... Telling me to change my personality, but an outside opinion is much better.

Haha, thanks .. I don't think someone can really change his/her personality. I mean I've always thought about it, but it's like you're not staying true to who you really are. And in your case, I don't feel like there's something bad in your personality that you need to change. It's not like you've got some weird thoughts, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2012 2:39pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:58pm :
Yeah, exactly. But in order to fit in, that's what one must do. Remember my oldest friend I was talking about? She was in the same boat, except I was semi-popular... Used to be. Well this year, she got popular, even got a boy friend. And that's all because she tweaked her personality. But she's happy, so why should I care. :/

Yeah,, well if it makes you happy, if you feel like you should change, then that's alright. But not because of the pressure to fit in :/ I mean, you're not living to please others right ? But yeah, it's good for her though .. that's she's happy :)

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next