RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 21st, 2012 10:23pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 7:59pm :
Yeahh. It WAS fun texting her. Something happened, and now I'm just not feeling it. Idk. Like letting go was possible, and then when we started texting I got a feeling that it might worth it, and then reality set in, and now I'm back to.. Who cares. So, yeah, but it's still good that we can talk to each other.
Ooooo, that's interesting. I think I'll seriously have to take a random vaca there sometime.
Cars are expensive btw, but here we just buy really crappy cars for our first car, get a job, and by then we have more money for a higher quality car, and then yeah.

Ah okay, that's good, I guess, if you can still talk to her.. Hahaa, you should. But then you'll see that everything's probably sort of the same like in the States .. Ahaa, here almost no one buys a crappy car, I guess we just wait 'til we have enough money to buy a good one..

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 21st, 2012 10:18pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 7:54pm :
Ah, lol. Yeah, she's like the polar opposite of me though. She always has energy, so that's probs why we pair up well.

Aww, that's cool. Sorry for replying so late again. I don't know why I keep forgetting to comment. :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 8:05pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:23am :
True Blood I think? I'm not anymore because... I finished it... Lol. Battlestar Galactica was what I was totally addicted to. Not even kidding. They make the show so that there's no way to stop watching without totally WANTING to see the next episode! Lol.
Yeah.. I was getting worried. I'm glad I saw a response. )
Lol, that sounds delicious from my end, so enjoy, stay out of trouble.
Um, are you sure you really want to go down that road? Lol. I've had an eventful summer.

Hahaa, it's an old show, right? Didn't know you were into the whole sci-fi thing. Yeah, I get that. There are always those shows that you can't stop watching. Hahaa, we stayed out of trouble, though we were pretty loud. The strange thing was, I didn't even know some of them, 'cause they were my sister's friends, but it was sooo much fun. I really want to go back. So bored at home right now... Eventful huh? You don't need to tell if you don't want to :)

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 8:01pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:13am :
True. My friends think I'm a really great person, so my happy shouldn't be thought on levels of precedents.... Yes... I was badgered to work out, and now I'm looking... Better, so I continue to work on my image, and yes.. Chemicals are released in your brain called Endorphins, and they create natural energy. Dopamine does that too, but that's a totally diff kinda chemical, lol.
No.. It's just my cycle is off. I'm up til' 2 a.m., and I can't seem to go to bed early, I like mornings, but my body requires 10 hours of sleep. :[

Yeah, working out is good, I should too actually, I'm just really lazy when it comes to that. Though I'm pretty sore right now from the vacation. We went swimming everyday and played sports like tennis, volleybal. It was really fun though. Ahh, ten hours of sleep? That's a lot. I was like that before, but now sleeping from 2 to 10 am is my 'ideal' time.

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 7:30pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:06am :
Lol, so true. It's way better then working on songs, haha.
Yes, yesterday actually. I worked on it at the last minute... I didn't think it would take long to record everything, but I underestimated... I created 3 CD's... All rock, and she doesn't like rock, so I made it songs she wouldn't hate, (like acoustic songs, and Piano rock), and I did a small back story on some songs that impacted me, or songs that I think would be helpful with her... And then I ended it, with her favorite song, and I was hoping she would cry, but Idk, lol. I really hope she listened to it though... Because it was rock, and when I told her, she gave me a look, and someone interrupted me when I tried to explain. :/

Aw, she'll listen to it. If someone records a cd for you, or three in your case (right?), that's really special. Has she said something to you already? About what she thought of it?

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 7:28pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:01am :
I know right? I was just saying that to.... Kait. So, yeah, sweet deal! Really? But, aren't cars scarce in Netherlands anyway?

Aw, you guys friends now ? :) well, no.. Everyone owns at least one car, well, almost everyone. And we do travel by bike a lot, but still, everyone's got a car.. It isn't scarce, lol. But, younger people, like teens and young adults usually don't have a car, it's way too expensive .. And students travel by public transportation for free, so we don't really need one :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 7:25pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:00am :
My facebook is cute? What? Lol. Yeah, she is. DDDDDDD

Lol, I meant her comments on your facebook or the other way around and the pictures and stuff :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 7:24pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:00am :
Well, I thought I might use it for working, so I wouldn't accidently... You know.. Break it, lol, but then I thought If I did that, I might miss important business calls, or dumb texts, so I just sold it to my friend, and he's enjoying it, lol.

Aw, like that. You don't really need it anyway, since it's almost the same except for texting and calling. That's nice :)

Purple Violet wrote on Aug 1st, 2012 4:18pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 8th, 2012 at 1:39pm :

I know right. If I don't get better grades for my next exam, my dad will not allow me to take part in any of this band stuff. I don't know much about music( I don't even know how to read music notes and what so ever) . But I see... You can be creative enough to create your own solos. :D Do you usually remember all those guitar solos/riffs ? If I were you, I can't even remember everything that I just played cuz I have a hard time remembering things. Haha. My memory is not good.

asn.Debbie wrote on Jul 29th, 2012 9:54pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 8th, 2012 at 5:32am :
Yeah, haha. Thanks a bunch. Umm... Yeah. That's probs about as far as it's gonna get. Haha. I'm sorry about taking like two weeks to respond. My sister is also addicted to some vampire show, like all girls... Difference is she's not a teenager. 0.0 So the laptop wasn't here for awhile, plus I was addicted to my show, and whenever I saw it free, I was like... Whatever, lol. Sorry. :/

Don't need to apologize, lol. I've taken quite long myself to reply .. Sorry, haha. Vampire show? .. And what show are you addicted to? Yeah, again, I'm sorry for replying late. I'm finally done with school though, finished my first year :D And I'm actually gonna go on a 'vacation' for a week tomorrow, renting a cottage with a bunch of friends and just swim and hang out, so it'll take a few days for me to reply, lol.. How are you?

asn.Debbie wrote on Jul 29th, 2012 9:50pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 8th, 2012 at 5:29am :
Thanks! Lol. But you should know, me happy isn't a normal happy. I'm a half empty kinda guy, my happy is talking to people, and maybe adding a grin, my happy means I just have energy. That's all, lol. Because I NEVER have energy. It sucks. I'm a realist, not to be depressing or anything.
You know, I just saw in the store, an anti-energy shot. Like a reverse 5-hour energy. It's supposed to help with sleeping (which you probs don't need), and kills stress. I was thinking about getting it. Maybe that's all I need... A good sleep. Haha.

Well, it's your happy is still better than you not being happy .. If that makes sense, even if it is half .. Energyy, hmm, maybe exercise more? I don't know, it's supposed to give you energy, right? Lol . Anti-energy shot? Isn't it like sleeping pills? You don't sleep well? :o

asn.Debbie wrote on Jul 29th, 2012 9:47pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 8th, 2012 at 5:24am :
I know right? Lol. Whenever we hang, we have big plans, like make a song, with Cello, and this and that... Usually, after an hour we just sit quietly, then finally complain we have no energy, and then go to Starbucks, and chill the rest of the day. Lol.
Umm, yes actually. I call it "Try Again", and I wanted to work on it this week, but I got addicted to a show. ( But I'm actually doing something else. I'm putting together a CD, with me as the DJ before each track, and with two of my songs, tailored for her situation. It's gonna be the best gift ever.

Hahaa, that sounds like fun, haha. Even doing nothing with the right people is fun. Aw, have you given it to her yet? It sounds like a lot of work, but really special :) I mean, she's gonna love it :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Jul 29th, 2012 9:44pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 8th, 2012 at 5:15am :
Nope. I got my permit. It doesn't speak much. I usually drive only on Sunday's. Same route every time, nothing exciting. With a license comes freedom. Permit is like, outside, but pressed right up against the box. I get it in October. It's totally cool. It will happen many times too.

Ohh, I didn't know there was a difference between a permit and license, but October is pretty fast :p It's better than not driving at all I guess.. My sister has her full license, but no car available :/

asn.Debbie wrote on Jul 29th, 2012 9:42pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 6th, 2012 at 6:31pm :
And yeah, she's my cousin, so I love her to death.

Awww, it's so cutee, when I look at your facebook haha. She seems really nice :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Jul 29th, 2012 9:41pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 6th, 2012 at 6:28pm :
It is, it's great I can actually text and do other stuff without internet... It's extremely fast too. My iPod is nothing compared to the thing. And the voice recorder is still on it, so my ideas on the go can be recorded.

Yeah, I know. My sister has an iPhone and it is like one of the greatest phones, thought it's a bit pricy for me, since I don't do much with it. Hahaa, so you're not using your iPod anymore. I thought you had one of those iPod Touch? They're pretty good, though?

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jul 23rd, 2012 7:16pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 at 5:52pm :
It was on once, but I only saw parts...
You should definately consider watching it all the way through, I think you'll like it.

squierstrat115 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 12:55am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:40pm :
YEAH!!! NICE DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF!!!
i'm trying alright lol

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 5:24pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 10th, 2012 at 6:41pm :
Lol. Agreed.
Have you seen Forrest Gump? That movie is also full of sayings that are true and make sense.

Breanna Speaks wrote on Jul 10th, 2012 7:37pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Jul 8th, 2012 at 12:41am :
I like that saying. Lol.
Me too!!! That is one of the few sayings that actually makes sense and is true!!!!!

gunsn'roses123 wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 1:44am

oh yea and this too. i know we dont have any songs yet but we are currently making an album due out in early October. Can you help promote my band PLEASE

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyanide/218710454880 769?ref=ts