RamblinMan2450

RamblinMan2450's Profile Comments

asn.Debbie wrote on May 18th, 2014 8:02pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on May 3rd, 2014 at 6:16pm :
Ah, one of those people, lol. Sounds awesome! Ah, it's not that bad. You get a warm car, and it sucks, but it's not horrible... within three states of my state, yeah. Yeah, I'm like right next to the New York city, with no traffic, I can get there in 20 mins.
And yeah, I forget what I said, but I'm majoring in music theory.

Haha, noooo, definitely not one of those people! I like all seasons, but the weather in the Netherlands is softer, I guess? We don't get extreme highs and lows, there's about 20 degrees difference between summer and winter lol. So, I don't really know what to expect of winter over there.. Wow, nice! But you'll live at home while you're in college? I'll definitely make trips over to NYC :D Cool, getting really serious about music! No minor in physics/astronomy? ;p

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 8:30pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 3:46pm :
Absolutely cool, I've done that to you before, so don't worry. I just don't really spend too much time on this site.
Oh really? You a college lined up? Boston is in the tri-state area.. I wonder if I could ever hit you up for some coffee or something!
And yeah, I'm hopefully gonna be getting some shows in this summer, and I'm a senior this year! Almost done as well, so can't wait for that to end.

Yes, Northeastern University! It's only for a semester, just an exchange. But I can't wait to go, not really looking forward to the harsh winter though.. Tri-state?.. Doesn't say much to me haha, you lived somewhere in New Jersey right? I might make some trips there! So I'll definitely message you then! Exciting, you're gonna do music full time then? Or college somewhere in that area?

asn.Debbie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2014 5:54pm

I've been meaning to respond! I promise! I just forgot.. But.... I'm coming to the States in August! I'm going to study in Boston for 5 months!! And all this time,
I was thinking, I need to tell Alexander! How's everything? What have you been up to? Are you now in your senior year or not yet? I'll definitely respond sooner next time.

vppark2 wrote on Dec 6th, 2013 3:32pm

I just saw ABR for the first time last weekend. Best show I've been to. Rescue and Restore is a great album that doesn't get much attention here unfortunately.

asn.Debbie wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 11:10pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 5:25pm :
Sorry for extreme lateness again. Yeah, my original facebook got merged with a band profile, so now if you search Alexander Vlietstra, you'll get a band, and my new facebook. Really annoying, but at least all the stuff from my age 12 past aren't on my Facebook. Really... That stuff was straight up embarrassing. Low huh... Yeah, that was an awkward song. It's all about my ex, and I sang it first, when she came to see me sing. As an ex. As in, we broke up, and she was the only "friend" who came to visit. SO AWKWARD. Lol.

Haha, no problem. Looking at your fb profile, and you've seriously grown up so much! Awesome to see that. You're even an A&F model? Haha. Aww.. Was it a good or bad song about her? Well, at least you're still friends with her.. Where were you singing? It's nice to see that you're playing and writing a lot. Your guitar playing is sooo good! You might not think so, but to me you're a natural :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 2:46pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 21st, 2013 at 6:25pm :
Lol, you really like that song? If I saved it somewhere on my computer... Lol... Uh, I could deff get the lyrics, and record it with some "new and improved" vocals. :P Buhhh, it's Alexander Vlietstra lol, I have it connected to FB, apparently, so you should just be able to follow me. But because of the account merging thing, I might not have you as a friend on FB? And you can find it on my band page on FB.
No, not at all! You should like America! It's pretty cool. :P I have a friend who goes to England pretty much all summer, and comes back and says she really likes America, but England is where she grew up.. So, yeah. lol.

Haha, yeah, I really like that song, lol. I don't think we're friends anymore, last time I tried to find you, there were no results.. But I should have just tried to go to soundcloud, cuz you were still in my history apparently haha. I'm now listening to 'Low' actually. Sounds really good. You've definitely improved!

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 21st, 2013 4:35pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 19th, 2013 at 6:56pm :
Nice! So you enjoyed your visit?
Yeah, I digging much deeper into the music career this summer. First, overcame my fear of singing in front of people, lol; second I actually performed in a coffee shop, like you said, and I'm attempting to perform at another coffee shop place, which I think is bigger.. The place I normally perform at is acoustic only type stuff, and this other place I saw a drum set behind a guy, so I might be able to crank some electric. And yeah, I'm understanding my recording software better, and I met a fellow musician friend, and we're like recording albums together! .. But, you said you liked America? :P

Wow, sounds great! Your new song sounds awesome, any chance I ever get to hear Stupid Questions, but then re-recorded? I really liked that melody, lol :D What was your soundcloud again? I remember seeing that, and you had a collab or sth on it. Haha, yes, I like America.. Should I not like it? Haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 3:58pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 at 1:30pm :
Soo... I realized that this account was connected to FB... What's up? :P

Haven't talked to you in a while.. I went to Canada and America this summer! Toronto mostly and a few days in NY, Washington DC, Atlantic City, Pennsylvania. I just love America, really wanna go back! What have you been up to? I saw you had your first performance a while ago in a coffeeshop? Awesome! :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Oct 25th, 2012 10:42am

Happyy Birthdayyyyy, Alexander ! :D Just saw this on facebook, lol, or I would've forgotten again this year xD

asn.Debbie wrote on Oct 19th, 2012 8:37pm

Hey! Wow, I haven't replied in like more than a month O.o Oops. Sorry for that. How are you? What have you been up to ? :)

AlanHB wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 7:09am

How's it going dude? Thanks for subscribing to my songs.

Purple Violet wrote on Sep 9th, 2012 10:29am

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 at 6:44am :
What are you saying? You're giving up? Exams suck majorly, but you have to study for it, especially if you want to keep your passion. TAB is fine for guitarists, but if you intend on being a professional musician you should learn sheet music. I'm learning it more now because I'm playing Cello and Piano, but I got a Music Theory book, and I try to do a page a day, that's all it takes.

To be honest, I almost gave up. I've been studying for the past few weeks for exams and yeah, my grades improved a little. My goal is not to be a professional musician, but I'll see if my family supports me in this music career... Ahh, I see. So you play other instruments too? Nice :) Yeah. It does increases memory. But still, I have trouble remembering stuff. Haha. I'm still learning these stuff and not into that level yet. Maybe that why I think it's hard to make solos.

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 2:53pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 8:04pm :
Yeah, I know what you mean. Bordem seems to find me as well. :/
Lol, I know right? I thought more did happen, but it's mostly stupid personal stuff, that I consider exciting and no one else.
My NTP name to Radical 5 on Facebook?

Ah well, I guess stupid personal stuff is better than nothing exciting, right? Yeah, what happened with Negative Time Paradox?

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 2:52pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 8:01pm :
Yeah, a really good one my mother and sister go to, but I have no desire to workout with them, lol. I'll wait til' I'm older so I can join myself, and go there with a good friend or something.

Ah, that makes sense.

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 2:50pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:59pm :
:/ Nope. My friend who was riding with her reported they were awesome. So I guess I did a good job, lol. Lol, he said, "It was as if you were right there with us." So I did my job well.

Aw, that's good! Any of those songs coming up on UG? :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 2:48pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:56pm :
Yeah.
Lol, that's probably the smart idea. Many times the car is in such bad shape it breaks down in a few short years.
It's interesting how culture affects that...

You mean about buying a crappy car ? I guess so. I always thought cars were cheap over there, since a lot of teenagers have one, but I guess not, haha.

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 24th, 2012 2:43pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:48pm :
It's all good. I'm at LBI for vacations so yeah.

LBI? Long Beach Island? Just googled that, lol. What are you doing there? :D

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 21st, 2012 10:31pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:11pm :
I'm usually not if it's something really dumb, but as a kid I was totally hooked on Star Wars, I didn't really get into Star Trek really, but Battlestar Galactica was an awesome show, if you're not a sci-fi fan, it was really good.
Well that's good, make new people, always a good thing. I'm glad you had fun though, that must've been really awesome.
Nah, nothing really happened. Lol. I'm improving on my music theory, and I hang out with Tina a lot, that's about it, hahaha.

Okay, I'm really not into sci-fi, but a lot of guys are .. It was really fun, just being back home, it's pretty boring. Ah okay, you made it sound like a lot of stuff happened :D Btw, why did you change your band's name? :O

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 21st, 2012 10:28pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:07pm :
It sucks, because I don't have a single piece of equipment, so I can't do any exercises that "work better". I have no room in room, so it's hard enough doing it with no equipment. I mostly just drink lots of protein shakes, and do a 10 min workout, and that's it, lol.
That's really awesome! I haven't gone swimming like all summer. :/
Yeah, I know, it sucks. I have no energy all day, and then when I go to bed I require ten hours of sleep... I feel like I'm doing something wrong... Lol.

But isn't there a gym somewhere nearby? Or is it too expensive? I'm thinking about joining mine again, but I'm waiting til I'm 18, so I don't need my parents' approval and seeing how everything with school and work turns out. Yeah, something might be off, but then again, doesn't every teen feel tired everyday, not like really tired, but .. hmm. never mind :p

asn.Debbie wrote on Aug 21st, 2012 10:25pm

RamblinMan2450 wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:03pm :
Yeah, three, lol. Yeah, she said, "You're CD's were awesome!" on a Facebook status comment. I don't want to text and ask what she thought of them, because then I feel persistent, and annoying, so yeah. I'll let her get settled in a new state, new everything, without my curious abstract texts. :/)

Aww, that's all she said? Well, she might have said something more by now .. Or not?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next