RX120D

Thrash-Gangsters wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 1:13pm

Thrash !!

revtend wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 1:20pm

Hey, thanks for add me!

Cheers!!!

x/taluha wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 5:03pm

did he go to basils? he LOOKS sooooo familiar! like no joke i think i remeber who he used to date but i just cant put my finger on it

Yayo.Eric wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 8:20am

Guess whos buying time for WoW tomorrow

Yayo.Eric wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 5:42am

my spoon is too big

chuckmehh wrote on May 29th, 2010 3:33pm

RX120D wrote on May 27th, 2010 at 10:17pm :
Yes sir! I don't think I'd ever give up the ninja. It just sounds too good. LOL I've still gotta get it fixed though lol
Awesome dude; that thing did sound killer! What needs fixed on it? Still the footswitch? The RM100 is absolutely amazing by the way man. Ultra XL module is the only one I have but it's like a mix between the Ninja's solid state and tube channel. I love it bro-- you should try it sometime if you get the chance.

chuckmehh wrote on May 24th, 2010 3:58am

RX120D wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 4:45pm :
Man, I had the weirdest dream last night. At one point I was riding in a train boxcar like a bum and as we were crossing a bridge, you were just sitting on the other side in the grass playing guitar...

I was like, "WTF? Where do I know this guy from?"

And as I passed by you yelled "Want some picks?!"

I only realized who it was like 2 seconds before I woke up. It was the most random thing ever. Maybe watching 'Drag Me To Hell' last night was a bad idea...

ahahah dude that's awesome. I have a feeling that would probably be the way we meet too hahaha That's hilarious man. I got back on the Randall train by the way, got an RM100. I"ll have a NAD here shortly. It's bangin man; I love it. You still have the V2?

chuckmehh wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 6:28am

no problem on that bro. I was confused because I knew how much you loved it so I thought I'd give ya the heads up. What's up with people doin stuff like that these days? damn....

chuckmehh wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 5:10am

is that your V2 ninja on ebay man? What made you wanna get rid of it??

Sanitarium91 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 5:32pm

RX120D wrote on Jan 25th, 2010 at 7:37am :
Warbringer fan I see.
AWESOME!

They're one of my favorite bands. I even got to meet them!
Cool dewd! I missed a chance to see them last Summer. :(

Definately one of the best new wave thrash bands, even though their debut album didn't really do much for me. WiN is pure win though! :D

chuckmehh wrote on Oct 7th, 2009 12:49am

RX120D wrote on Oct 6th, 2009 at 5:21pm :
Hey man, I need you to message me when you get this.
I need your help with the V2. For some reason, my footswitch won't work.
After a year of waiting, I finally got the 7-Pin DIN cable for it but the footswitch won't turn on!

Make sure you have it plugged in BEFORE turning your amp on and DO NOT unplug it while the amp is on. If you have done that in the past you may have jeopardized the amp's ability to be functional with the footswitch. When did you get your V2? I can talk to a buddy of mine at Randall and see if he can have it looked at for you; he's been real good to me in the past helping me out, so he can probably give yours a look.

colm c wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 12:09am

Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback!! Im gonna get it this month.. its the head with a Laney Cab... its gonna sound like sex singing falsetto!!

colm c wrote on Jun 26th, 2009 11:38pm

alright man! I got a question for you! Your names a dead giveaway that you have?had the Rx120D. Is it any use? im lookin to upgrade and ive heard good things about it from idiots but you seem to have an awesome taste in Music and Guitarists(Amott RULES!!) so your opinion would be appreiciated! Thanks man!

Kurt1964 wrote on May 11th, 2009 4:04am

hey, thanks for adding.

RX120Da wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 12:16am

Good news! So far, I've managed to redo the whole drum track for Mandatory Suicide and add my AMAYZING vocals to it. (Pff. Yeah right!) There are in fact vocals. They were done as best as I could, but I am no singer. So NO HIGH EXPECTATIONS! :)
Along with all that I managed to lay down the drums and one guitar for my cover of Anthrax's 'Caught In A Mosh'! I'm still working with the bass line and preparing to add the solo in as soon as possible. I will not be recording myself singing for this one because my voice does not have the range that Mr. Joey Belladonna has. It would sound awful. Haha. Anyways, I'll keep you guys posted on the status of the recording as it progresses. I will most likely PM every single one of you's littles goofballs when I have posted the songs. Also, I am currently looking for experienced musicians to start working on a Progressive/Technical Death Metal band, so if you are interested and you LIVE IN EASTERN ONTARIO, CANADA, hit me up with a PM and we'll chat.

Keep it metal.

JB \m/

RX120Da wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 8:10am

Hey guys. Just to let you know, I'm getting back into recording again. My first thing to do will be adding the vocals to Mandatory Suicide. I think I'm gonna scrap All Is Vanity and come up with some new riffs and pitch them to you guys. Thanks again for all the great comments and as always... Constructive criticism is always welcome. If there's something missing, feel free to point it out. I'll be in touch soon enough.

RX120D \m/

-x-ERic-x- wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 11:24pm

hey man im at work and im board whatch kickin

-x-ERic-x- wrote on Feb 8th, 2009 8:23pm

Yo look im actually using UG now!!

I&guitars22802 wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 4:32am

hey I was wondering if u could read my story( first 7 is on UG the other15ish otherchapters is still on paper and still writing) and if its good, would u help ad my story. thnx. METALLICA RULES!!!

emad wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 6:26am

RX120D wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 1:30am :

Hey, I've submitted a tab for Anthrax's Caught In a Mosh which is a significant improvement over the rest. (Timing is 100% accurate, the drum track is dead on.. etc) I have no idea why it has been rejected seeing as it would have been the best tab for this song on this site, maybe even the internet. If you could look it over and compare it to the other tabs on the site that would be great. I am truly confused as to why it was rejected. Also, I did not receive a notification e-mail. It is a Guitar Pro tab.

Go to this thread:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=816400

Read the first post and if you didn't get your answer post there and I'll help you out!
:cheers: