Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random. Step 2: Post the first line from the first 35 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. Step 3: Have people guess what songs they are. Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly. Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating
1. 'Which side are you on, boys, which side are you on?' 2. 'I couldn't manage the problems I laid on myself.' 3. 'Captain, there are doubts.' 4. 'Nice girls, not the ones with the defects.' 5. 'I would say "I'm sorry" if I thought it would change her mind.' 6. 'I walked out with the power out.' 7. 'Last night I stood at your doorstep, trying to figure out what went wrong.' 8. 'Wednesday morning at five o'clock.' 9. 'Panic on the streets of London.' 10. 'I've been on tenterhooks
ending in dirty looks.' 11. 'Loooonggg agggoooo...' 12. 'I got a '69 Chevy with a 396.' 13. 'I am a scientist, I seek to understand.' 14. 'I'm becoming less defined as days go by.' 15. 'Beyond the horizon...' 16. 'Let's see if you can spot this one.' 17. 'I'm a high school lover.' 18. 'Standing at the punch table swallowing punch.' 19. 'The Rangers had a homecoming.' 20. 'Here comes success.' 21. 'You're perfect in no way.' 22. 'Pigs, they tend to wiggle when they walk.' 23. 'Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya.' 24. 'See him dancing across the water.' 25. 'It's a pill and you've got to take it.' 26. 'Ziggy played guitar.' 27. 'I can't never forget you.' 28. '
It was back in '32 when times were hard.' 29. 'I see trees of green.' 30. 'Trailors for sale or rent.' 31. 'What's the matter, why don't you answer?' 32. 'You walk into the room.' 33. 'I knew it must have been some big set-up.' 34. 'Doug and Sally inside.' 35. 'I'm goin' out west where the wind blows tall.'
5. Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
7. Long Walk Home - Springsteen
9. Panic - The Smiths
12. Racing In The Street - Springsteen
13. I Am A Scientist - Guided By Voices
19. Jungleland - Springsteen
33. Friction - Television
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 35 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Have people guess what songs they are.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating