REV3LATI0N

REV3LATI0N's Profile Comments

unregistered_1023077 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 1:09pm

hey, i just listened to Wind Cries Mary and it is really good : )

blu_flame34 wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 3:21am

Holla holla, DFW...haha so many Texans on here.

fnmpm wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 10:35pm

REV3LATI0N wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 at 1:41pm :

I wanna start one this summer back in DFW where Im from with some friends but Im not in one now...how about you?

I'm trying to form one. Right now, we're just 2 guitarists and a drummer, desperately searching for a bassist and a vocalist. As you probably know, its crazy hard trying to find someone who's not into indie-rock. Even harder to find a hard rock/punk/metal bandmate.

fnmpm wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 8:16pm

REV3LATI0N wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 at 11:24am :

my RA has been suprisingly nice to me. I really dont see her at all and she lives right next door lol. I have my amp sitting right up against that wall too. Some kids at the end of my hall used to have parties but one got an MIP I think. They had a sweet ass handicapped room so it was the size of two normal rooms. Some kid ratted them out I think and then one of the kids that lived there got really pissed at an RA and they kicked him out. The RA that kicked them out wasnt even from our side of san jac...the story is that the kid smeared his shit on the RAs door hahahaha

haha bad ass. I'm really looking forward to this college stuff. You in a band or anything? Austin is maybe the best place to start gigging, so many venues.

fnmpm wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 5:59pm

REV3LATI0N wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 at 10:30pm :

Im in san jacinto. Its really nice, you get a private bathroom and its on campus and near things. Rooms are still small once you get all your stuff in it plus you have RAs to deal with.

Theres a ton of brand new apartments on guadalupe that you can get for a couple thousand cheaper pear year than a dorm (if you share a bedroom) and you get a kitchen and living room etc...so im gonna be in a two bedroom apt with 4 people next year. you from austin?

I recently toured San Jac, and I thought it was a really nice dorm. But I do see what you mean when you say its small. Are the RA's that bad? I'd assume that they'd get in the way of parties and having fun, but a dorm just seems like a great way to meet people (at least for the first year).

Yeah, I live in Austin.

fnmpm wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 1:40am

REV3LATI0N wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 11:04pm :

nice dude Im an economics freshman but trying to transfer to business. Jester is the craziest dorm by far just because you have tons of people there, but the rooms are tiny. I think Dobie has the most parties because its not a university dorm, its a private-owned dorm (kind of an apartment) on campus. THe honors dorms, san jacinto, and duren probably have the least parties but are the nicest...all up to you. Dorm life sucks though either way lol...Im ready for my apartment next year haha...good luck

Ah very cool, I dunno whats more important parties or comfort haha. Which dorm do you stay in, and why are you looking forward to an apt?

fnmpm wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 5:45am

REV3LATI0N wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 9:44pm :

yeah man

cool, are you a freshman and what are you majoring in? I got accepted into it, and right now, I'm considering which dorms I should apply for (gotta find the one with the most parties, I hear its Jester).

fnmpm wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 4:29am