Psycho_McFool

hello Psycho_McFool
how are we today?
isnt UG just grand?
good bye

edusty2010 wrote on Jun 13th, 2008 2:32pm

Psycho_McFool wrote on Jun 13th, 2008 at 8:38am :

It's a dream to play. Read my review, man. The neck is one of the nicest, doesn't look half bad either. I don't think it's available for retail in the US though, unless you're thinkin of getting it off eBay. Blame Jackson Guitars for that. You can always get the Alexi USA models, man, with the Seymour Duncan Blackout and gain booster. They're pretty much the same, apart from the kooky as bold stripe. But the SV is a very wise investment in a guitar.

Awesome news to hear man, but no I'm not gonna do ebay I'm gonna order it from a website like www.guitarjapan.com and have it shipped over! I seriously can't wait for it, even though it's going to take me a long ass time to save up for it! haha

edusty2010 wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 3:56am

Dude, you have my dream guitar!

How's it play? I'm planning on working my butt off for quite awhile for it lol. If you don't mind me asking around how much did it cost? The general consensus I got on the forums is about $2,500 USD.

Psycho_McFoola wrote on Apr 26th, 2008 12:27pm

sepultura alma wrote on Apr 26th, 2008 at 4:50am :

Hey man. nice Guitar I've been thinking of getting one, could you be so kind to tell me some pros and cons of it. I'm thinking of either going for the SV or a Eclipse II.
Cheers.

Thanks a bunch, dude, it's a very nice guitar, I recommend it. That's a nice RR24 you have. Though, I ain't saying your guitar's crap, but I compared the SV to the RR24 before buying, and I like the SV more. The cons of the SV are pretty much the same as your Rhoads, though the battery power lasts half as long because of the neck pickup. Pros are a really smooth natural satin neck, really light, but REALLY sweet tone and it's really resonant, has a shitload of sustain to it. Take my word for it, you'll like it.

sepultura alma wrote on Apr 26th, 2008 9:50am

Cheers.

Shred Head wrote on Apr 15th, 2008 12:47pm

I'd kill for that guitar, seriously, oh and get a better amp, Bogner maybe? You can probably afford it, oh and you look Indian, wanna join the club?

howey wrote on Dec 16th, 2007 5:32am

Hey man,
whats up ?
So your at govo aye, you wouldn't happen to be a member of delusions of adequnecy would you ?