Psalm 150:4

Psalm 150:4's Profile Comments

pooflinger069 wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 3:35pm

Psalm 150:4 wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 5:26pm :

Hey =]
Welcome here and if you're ever here and bored, you can talk to me =]
ok cool...I'll be on every other day because this site isn't blocked by the school and my computer is down at home

Thales wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 9:51pm

Wow, I'm sorry man, I didn't see your comment (I barely check the profile). I listen to a lot of stuff, but lately I've been listening to alternative, bossa nova, and metalcore. As for playing, I'm not good, but I'm going to take lessons in jazz and I took a school course on classical. How about you?

Natrone wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:44am

Psalm 150:4 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 2:41pm :

That's a great idea. Yeah, my school is really small and I don't really have any Christian friends...well they claim to be, at least on Sundays , but I really don't think so. So I do feel kind of alone, but it's all good, God's way better than any people companions. I.e. a prayer chain sounds cool =]

Lol thanks. I think I'm going to just make it a thread on the forum. If I ever get promoted to being a moderator then, if I can, I'll send it out as a daily message from the group. I'm sure there are people in your school, somewhere, who feel the same way you do about Christ. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of searching to find the people who are like you.

tjbhdeath squad wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 2:48am

Psalm 150:4 wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 at 4:40pm :

Hey
Yeah, I'm a Christian =]
I saw in your profile you might want to be a doc...that's cool, what kind?

mehh, I'm leaning on internal medicine... but it's good to see another christian ug'er out here...

Natrone wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 6:07am

No. Just a series of PM's that get forwarded to everyone through the group. I just want everyone to know that their fellow Christians are there for them, you know? It's really uplifting to know that you aren't alone here on Earth. I mean, we're never truely alone, but to have human companionship is important for everyone, you know?

Natrone wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 6:01am

Hey! Glad to hear that there are actually people reading my posts! Just thought I'd say feel free to post on the group any time, and also PM me if you have a moment when you just need someone to pray for you. I'm trying to start a prayer chain here on UG.

biga29 wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 10:31pm

Psalm 150:4 wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 at 5:14pm :

Yeah, they're sweet.
I like most of the bands on your band list

Thats pretty sweet, Hillsong's stuff is pretty fun to play.

frankv wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 2:00pm

Not really. I'm an atheist leaning towards agnosticism, although my parents tried raising me as a Catholic though. I got baptised and did that communion thing. We also go to church on Christmas.

My philosophy is that if I'm a genuinely good person any existant god should allow me a good afterlife. And if it/he/she doesn't, well then that god is not a god of my choice and can go fuck it-/him-/herself. And if it turned out there is no such thing as a god then I'll have lived a happy and good life. :)

frankv wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 6:42pm

I'm not sure I interpreted all the little hidden hints well, but could it be, that you, possibly, perhaps even just a little bit, are a Christian?

:p

Fassa Albrecht wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 12:32pm

If you're a praise and worship musician, then you are epic! I am too, a bassist though.

Esp_kill07 wrote on Nov 19th, 2008 12:10am

hey your christian? no way you have the same guitar as me also

Sicko 21X7 wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 11:08pm

[quote u='Psalm 150:4' d='Nov 5th, 2008 6:00pm']

Well I'm not very good, but I play rhythm guitar in my church's worship band.
And for electric guitar, I like Switchfoot, A7x, ACDC, a little Metallica, and I want to get into blues.

What about yourself?[/quote

A bunch of a7x, trivium, Killswitch Engage, As i lay dying stuff like that

sikshred43 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 5:03pm

Goodbye Psalm 150:4 I am Leaving UG

sikshred43 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 4:33pm

Dude Your Profiile is better

sikshred43 wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 11:37pm

Thankers

msuspartan wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 2:52am

Okay this is random but what is your profile picture from?

sikshred43 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 10:49pm