Pink Muse

Pink Muse's Profile Comments

Offworld92 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 9:05am

Pink Muse wrote on Dec 17th, 2012 at 6:36pm :
Sweet, thanks bro!
The older ones were really nice wood-wise, no?

Yeah, for the most part. I've found them generally to be a lot nicer than anything in the same price bracket anyway.

Offworld92 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 2:21am

Pink Muse wrote on Dec 17th, 2012 at 6:02pm :
http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-LTD -MH-400-FR-GREEN-108189721-i2725952.gc

In another light I can imagine it might look turquoise-y, but they've even got it listed as green. Although, it is Guitar Center after all. I've had good luck with my local one, but never been to that one.

Oh yeah that's definitely a blue/turquoise/green shade. It's definitely more on the greener side than most, but it's not blatantly, vibrant green. So my first theory was correct. :cheers:

Offworld92 wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 12:34am

That's very odd. To the extent of my knowledge, there was never a green MH400. A couple options off the top of my head. A) it's one of the first MH400s - those were blue, but they were not at all a stark blue like the blues today. They were far more washy, they could possibly appear to be green in the right light. B) someone refinished it. That doesn't seem very likely though.

Do you have a picture or something?

Offworld92 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2012 10:33pm

I listened to one of their new songs and it actually wasn't that bad. A lot better than I remember them being. I think it was "Astral Body".

Yeah, I definitely agree, and it pisses me the fuck off. Neverender SSTB was not really enjoyable for me because people were just being dicks. Some guy broke my glasses in the pit there, really just pissed me off. I don't go to Coheed shows to fucking mosh, I go to watch Coheed. /rant

I wonder if we've ever had any exchanges on Reddit or not. I'm Kilgannon_TheCrowing over there.

I'm so mad, my GF got hers today, and was opening it and shit in front of me, haha. Mine is still sitting at the post office.

Offworld92 wrote on Oct 19th, 2012 6:54pm

I just read this morning that they're supposedly going to be touring with Between the Buried and Me. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I respect them, but I'm not really into them. As long as Coheed is the headliner...

They really do spoil NY. You guys get all the cool stuff!

Of course I preordered. :) I just checked my modlife, apparently it's shipped, that's awesome. Can't wait to get into it.

Offworld92 wrote on Oct 17th, 2012 10:36pm

Just watched a video the other day, Claudio said they're going to do a legit Afterman tour in February. This is just basically the Ascension release/warm up tour. Hopefully they play two dates in SoCal, I'd definitely try to hit up both, make a bit of a trip out of it. My GF works for Embassy Suites, so we can get really cheap hotels. Could be fun.

That's cool, I wish you good luck with it. I listened to the demo, we can talk about that in the song comments. :)

Offworld92 wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 11:28pm

I haven't had a chance to see them yet for Afterman. There was an LA show, but it sold out instantly. I hit buy tickets in under a minute after they went onsale, and it said there were none available.

Turns out they played Holly Wood for the first time at that show. I'm so pissed off about it.

That's cool about you recording. I'm trying to do the entire thing myself. Bought a Focusrite interface and a SM57. I need to get some monitors or studio headphones though.

Offworld92 wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 7:18am

Have you heard the new Coheed songs? asdfjkl;

Offworld92 wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 4:28am

I'm not sure if "better" is the right word, it sounds kind of different. But I'd certainly take a Vypyr Tube any day of the week over a crappy 6505+ combo :haha:

As long as it's making the tone you want, that's all that matters. Good to hear :cheers:

I forgot you like PTH (or I never knew, idk :haha:). I'm (hopefully) going to see them in April with Periphery. Super stoked for that.

MW multiplayer is frustrating, as always. But it's a lot of fun if you happen to fight a fairly matched team. As much as I hate it, I also can't stop playing it. It's weird.

Offworld92 wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 4:07pm

Pink Muse wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 at 10:18pm :
They do seem kind of love-hate. They're almost instantly recognizable, and even as a lover I'll say that their amps are shades on a familiar tone (except the TH series, but even then! haha). I always try to get my amps to sound like an Orange though, so I figured I'd cut out the middle man. What're you playing through these days?

BF3 is really good- it turned my brother in law from a hardcore MW fan to a Battlefield fan, haha.

My main amp is a Vypyr Tube head w/ a Sanpera II & a MS412 cab. Sold my 5150 a little while after I got it. It's that good. XD

As soon as I got MW3, I kind of insta-regretted it. I remembered suddenly how much I hate MW. It's kind of a love-hate thing I guess. BF looks a lot better though (graphics and gameplay wise XD). It's kind of down my list, the main game I need to get is Soul Calibur V.

Offworld92 wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 5:58am

Pink Muse wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 at 9:55pm :
Yeah I uh... I kinda forgot about UG again. xD Plus I'm lurking a whole hell of a lot nowadays. Especially on the can at work.

I finally bought a new amp, got a Dual Terror. I was shopping for an AD30 but went with the DT for its switchable wattage... though I'm not sure how I'll enjoy one tone knob. Still, the cleans are brilliant, and I think it'll handle higher gain a little better.

Have you played Battlefield 3 yet? I haven't played MW3 yet, but a coworker spoiled the whole thing for me. -__-

That's awesome. I can't get into Orange myself. Just don't dig the tone.

I still have not played BF3. lol.

Offworld92 wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 4:15am

Pink Muse wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 8:02pm :
Yooo.

What's up?

Hey, long time no talk :)

I'm currently juggling between playing guitar, being on the computer and playing MW3. owo

Offworld92 wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 7:24pm

Hey, did you get/are you getting BF3 or MW3? I'm probably not going to get one til Christmas, so I wanna know which one you're playing so I know which one to get haha

Offworld92 wrote on Sep 20th, 2011 8:36pm

Pink Muse wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 at 8:34pm :
Duuude. You know I am. I don't think I've ever actually preordered any other game.
Also new Megadeth album soon! \m/

I forgot about this when my laptop came back to life, but now that it's dying again, I'm on semiregularly until I get a new one. :

I haven't preordered it. I did preorder Skyrim and SWTOR though. Lot of good shit coming out this year.

Offworld92 wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 2:28am

Pink Muse wrote on Sep 6th, 2011 at 3:48pm :
Hey.
We haven't talked in forever.
I haven't logged in forever either. <_<

I know! My computer has been down for a couple weeks too, all I have is my phone =\ Are you stoked for Battlefield?

Offworld92 wrote on May 4th, 2011 7:26pm

Pink Muse wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:40am :
Get it signed twice? Or by the rest of the band? Or at least your ticket. I'm still pissed Travis left like 2 people before us.

Also... your new profile picture is making me jelly.

I'll bring the YotBR booklet with me. That's easy. I got my tickets a few days ago. Fucking STOKED. Show is this coming Tuesday.

And yeah, that's my 3/4 stack :haha: It's just temporary. While it does look cool as shit, it's unfeasible to transport that 2x12 thing everwhere. Sucks dick :haha: I'm saving for a 6505+ head atm. $300/~$650 down.

Offworld92 wrote on Apr 24th, 2011 6:24pm

...I'm retarded. I was wondering where my NWFT was, and I realized I put it away, because it's already signed by Claudio. /facepalm.

I'll probably bring the Good Apollo 1 Booklet then. Or YotBR. One of those.

Portal 2 is way more complex than 1. They add about 5 completely new elements to the game. Of course as you get farther, you have to combine more and more of the elements together, and it can get very frustrating haha. But it's really cool. I felt a lot more satisfied on average for figuring a chamber out.

It's also a lot more complex in other ways. You should definitely get it, especially if you actually care about the storyline. Even if not, it's still an awesome puzzle game.

Offworld92 wrote on Apr 24th, 2011 9:18am

Pink Muse wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 at 1:45pm :
Show's Monday... if it were more local there'd be a chance of it coming that day and me having a chance to wear it, but we're going to Boston, so we're leaving early morning. I'm going to try and bring my Les Paul pickguard in so hopefully I get a chance to get that signed.

How is Portal 2? I want it, but I've been trying not to spend money. With this paycheck I'll get SOCOM 4 if PSN is up, but Portal 2 is calling my name too.

Oh man, that'd be sweet. I should bring something to get signed... I'll probably bring my NWFT album, as that was the first album I actually bought from them.

As for Portal 2... The gameplay is amazing. Easily worth the money. It's also WAYYY longer than the first game was.

Where it falls short, IMO, is the story. It was simply amazing, up til the end, I thought it had a really shitty ending. But I don't want to plot spoil.

Offworld92 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 9:23pm

Pink Muse wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 at 11:00am :
I'm also really really glad I didn't blow most of my paycheck on the new SOCOM game, since PSN's been down for like 3 days now.

Yeah, it sucks. Luckily, I've been playing Portal 2. I hope it gets back up in the next few days though, as I'm sure I'm close to finishing.

Offworld92 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 8:26pm

Pink Muse wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 at 10:59am :
Already got a head start on that.

... but I actually have.

I'm also pissed at MerchNow. I ordered the shirt over 2 weeks ago and have neither recieved it nor heard about it. I called today to cancel the order so I could get $20 back, and apparently their phone lines close Saturday. So now I have neither shirt nor money. :\

Oh man, that really sucks. =/ What date is your show?

I really want a new hoodie. I hope they have a hoodie with tour dates, as rare as that is.

1 2 read next