Pertenozzo

Pertenozzo's Profile Comments

AJS19 wrote on May 24th, 2010 4:56pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 at 9:37pm :
Thanks dude. Hopefully I'll be recording some more stuff.

Well that's really cool, I actually ordered so me, so if I like them I'll start using 'em.

Whoa - sorry I missed your comment. I'm barely on UG anymore! Did you get some of the Brit Picks? How do you like them?

AJS19 wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 6:25am

Awesome track dude. Great playing. My TT is probably going to find it's way to the selling block soon. It's not the same amp it used to be. My wants have changed so to speak.

Well, I just kinda asked about it, and told him my YouTube, MySpace, & Gig statistics or w/e and I did some PR for him and they liked what they saw I guess and endorses me now. Uh. Not free, but a small discount.

Stay classy,
-Austin

-tempest- wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 3:42am

Pertenozzo wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 at 7:27pm :

Hey man... I've been out of UG for the longest....SORRY!

I miss thread jacking though....:S
word
i haven't seen one in a while... are you thinkin what im thinkin

AJS19 wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 11:49pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 at 3:42pm :

I really liked this pedal because it doesn't have a pre-amp, which is very important to me, since I've felt that all those other multi-effects processors make the tube amps very muddy and somehow I've felt it looses tone and character.

I wouldn't doubt about using the M13 live.

PS: I love the half-stack! I would like to get me a rockerverb 100 though ... XD

Yeah, I'm GASing for a Rockerverb 50 soooo bad. But I need a better guitar first.

AJS19 wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 10:17pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 at 12:36pm :

Hahaha well, thanks dude.

I just uploaded pics of all my gear.

Just btw, I recently bought a Line 6 M13 StompBox Modeler. I was going to get separate pedals, but DAMN this thing is gorgeous. It really emulates around 75 pedals...Distortion, Delay, Reverb, etc...It is the SHIT!

Shoulda went with a wheat grille cloth!!! Haha. Just playing. I've heard good things about that Line 6 Modeler. A few people on the Orange Forums use it live. I've been pedal free for about 6 months, trying to cut the habit, but tonight i'm gunna go play a shit-ton and maybe even come home with a few. :cheers: Enjoy your half-stack. I sure know I am.

AJS19 wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 6:09pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 at 6:14pm :

Duude it's been so fucking long!

I finally updloaded some shit if you wanna take a look. Sorry for the long ass time!

It has been a fucking long time bro!
I listened to your Soul to Squeeze clip. It's sick. I need to go comment and rate 5 stars. Did you upload pics?, cause I need to see you damn cab! No problem, i've been busy and haven't really been on UG all that much.

AJS19 wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 5:05pm

Let's see some Tiny Terror and cab p0rn. Did you get the Avatar?

-tempest- wrote on Feb 1st, 2009 5:15pm

what's up dude

AJS19 wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 5:17pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 2:19am :

Hahah I don't know lol. :S

Sorry I didn't respond earlier I had no idea I could see my profile.

Lol. Did you get your cab yet?!?! :p

Pertenozzoa wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 8:17am

AJS19 wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 at 8:12pm :

what did you get banned for?

Hahah I don't know lol. :S

Sorry I didn't respond earlier I had no idea I could see my profile.

AJS19 wrote on Jan 7th, 2009 2:12am

what did you get banned for?

AJS19 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2009 3:07am

Thanks. I appreciate it. Hopefully the whole band thing will work out for me.
Well, actually, Frusciante is like my favorite guitarist, I just sound nothing like him, because I usually play harder stuff, i.e.-Led Zepplin, The Who, ZZ Top, etc.
I'm definitely a Hendrix fan, but I haven't gotten too far into him, yet I probably should.
If you check out my two TT clean clips, both RHCP. Not well, but I tried. But yes I like playing heavy stuff. I think my playing gets heavier everyday actually :p
Anywho, whenever you get your cab, post a epic thread of win in GG&A, and shoot me a link :)

AJS19 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2009 12:38am

Pertenozzo wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 at 10:44pm :

fixed lol.

Ya, just one from 8-8. I jammed today with a guy looking to add me as a lead guitarist. Lol. Fun stuff.

AJS19 wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 5:54pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 at 12:23am :

I wanted to ask you, how do you connect your 8ohm mono to your head?

Through 1 8ohm jack?

I don't but I think I read that THAT will mess up your head and I'm asking since I'm ordering my cab this monday but a friend of mine is going to lend me a cab in the meantime so I play, and it's 8ohms but it has 2 jacks at the back.

yes thats correct. what cab? did you get pictures yet? I demand them at least once you get your cab! :p

PaperStSoapCo wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 11:44pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 at 12:51pm :

Yeah, it was a pretty straight forward unique sonic experience. I am more blues based, but I do appreciate Maynard's work, specially since I am a huge Bill Hicks fan. And well, I started listening to rock thanks to In Utero so there you have it.

That's cool. I have a very unintentional blues-like style in my guitar playing. It's the easiest and most fun style. ;) Maynard, Bill Hicks, Nirvana... good man. :D But hey, when I get some real songs up on myspace I'll have to remember to update you (and whore myself ;)).

Peace.

AJS19 wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 8:07pm

Pertenozzo wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 at 11:56am :

"Say it "fell off" if you ever try to sell it"

Hahah lol.

Thanks man.

How are you liking it?

I mean with the combination you have now you are more than ready to play gigs. That's what I love about the TT so much. It's pure portable loud terror! XD.

Yeah I like it lots. Pretty much can't describe it. Love how I can get gain at bedroom volumes, even though it may sound crapish. I could never get any gain at bedroom levels with my Classic 30. And I get nice bedroom cleans just check out the sound samples I just put up :D

AJS19 wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 3:59pm

The TT would sound great with all V30's, but I like the mix better. ALOT better. More bassy. Mine is 8 mono, since I never plan on getting a full stack. You could go 16 if you wanted to eventually get another 4x12, or if you like 16ohms better. Idk looking back, I probably gotten 16ohm incase i wanted a full stack but oh well thats nothing some tech can't fix by rewiring it. Idk about stereo or mono though...maybe post a thread about it. I didn't get to pick my logo. If you don't like it, just pry it off. Say it "fell off" if you ever try to sell it...Thats it!

PaperStSoapCo wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 6:12am

Nope. Don't need any other reason. ;) Glad you liked it (myspace).

Peace.

AJS19 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2008 4:05am

Pertenozzo wrote on Dec 22nd, 2008 at 9:06pm :

Wow cool, that's a hell of a price man.

I received my TT today!

How good does the TT sound with your avatar? I've been thinking of getting the Orange 4x12 but its a 1000 bucks :S.

havent gotten my avatar yet mate. its in saint paul (im in South Dakota) should be here tommorow :D

1 2 read next