Penisaur

Penisaur's Profile Comments

Stranglehold wrote on Feb 11th, 2012 10:17pm

Penisaur wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:23pm :
Argus will be playing by me April 21st. I can pick you up a shirt, assuming they will be selling them, which they probably will, if you're still interested. Let me know what size and stuff and I'll hook you up.

By the way, they will be playing that night w/ DREAM DEATH who is doing a one off reunion show. You jelly?

Fuck sakes, really?? That's unreal! Just a one off?

I'll be ok for a shirt my good man, they're coming over here in September so I'll pick one up then...but many cheers!

Stranglehold wrote on Dec 9th, 2011 11:31pm

Penisaur wrote on Dec 9th, 2011 at 2:08am :
That's actually my friend, I'm the "creamy" in the middle. But the band was selling it at one of their shows. I actually have a different Argus shirt that's cooler than that one, signed by the entire band, hehe. They always sell a bunch of shirts at their shows, I could pick you up one next time they play by me because they're a local band for me and I've had the pleasure of seeing them live probably 15 times, and they always sell em cheap, like $10. Let me know size and stuff and I would be glad to hook a brother up next time they have a show around me.

Shit, that'd be deadly! Just post when there's a show coming up and I'll sort you out... cheers boss!

Stranglehold wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 6:42pm

The Argus shirt, where'd you get it??

Stranglehold wrote on Sep 18th, 2011 2:04pm

Penisaur wrote on Sep 18th, 2011 at 12:58am :
Have you heard Grave Miasma's second EP "Realm of Evoked Doom." "Exalted Emanation" has recently grown on me (particularly the second half) and I'm considering picking up the 2nd EP if it is worthy of a purchase? Thanks, man!

Hey man, that's actually a reworking of their previous incarnation, Goat Molestor material... and yeah its worth getting, different style but still some great black metal!

severed-metal wrote on Jul 15th, 2011 12:55am

Penisaur wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 3:28pm :
Nice, haven't heard of any of those. I'll look into them as soon as possible. Thanks alot, man!

You're welcome good sir. Enjoy.

severed-metal wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 9:40pm

Penisaur wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 at 6:46pm :
Wtf, we aren't officially "UG Friends"!? But ya, I was asking Stranglez for some good, guitar-driven, older metal or classic rock with some metal elements ala Rainbow, Wishbone Ash, Blue Cheer, even Witchfinder General, etc. if you can hook me up ~_~

Phafner - Overdrive
Witch Cross - Fight for Flight (Longest album in existence, hahaha)
Lady - The Ladykiller
Soldier - Heavy Metal Force
Toad - Tomorrow Blue

Some a bit more metal than others, but there's some psych rock and hard rock you should enjoy.

Yeah, I don't know. There are quite a few metal forumers that I don't have added on here, but I do on facebook. Haha

Stranglehold wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 12:39am

Penisaur wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 1:45am :
Yo yo yo. I'm looking for some good oooold metal or classic rock with some metal elements, ala Rainbow, Wishbone Ash and Blue Cheer. Stuff like that. The reason I ask you, is I remember "discovering" Wishbone Ash's "Argus" from your old Avatar, and that Argus album is so good. So yeah, if you can give me some other stuff like that to check out it would be greatly appreciated as always.

Cool man! Lets see, Ive been digging these over the last few...years! haha.

Legend - From The Fjords (bootleg, of course)
Ashbury - Endless Skies
Lucifers Friend - s/t
Thin Lizzy - Thunder And Lightning
Gary Moore - Dirty Fingers/Corridors of Power

Enjoy!

Thats all I can think of for now!

severed-metal wrote on Jun 19th, 2011 4:21am

Penisaur wrote on Jun 18th, 2011 at 8:14pm :
Sh!t, I just saw your post now about that Sculptured album. Auction ended several days ago and only went for like $23, I totally would've bid on it if I had checked my msg's earlier. Thanks for looking out for me though! ~_~

Haha, no worries. There was a hole punched in the booklet it seemed. Although, I'd sacrifice the extra 20 dollars for that!

severed-metal wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 2:07pm

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item= 120735446880&category=307&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Figured since you were looking. Unless you're the other one already bidding, :p:

linfield4466 wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 1:31am

Penisaur wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 at 2:19pm :
Hey lin,

Do you happen to still have that copy of A Velvet Creation for sale or trade? I should've picked that up from you earlier, I didn't realize it was semi hard to get a hold of at the time.

Sure do... 8 bucks. It's got 2 bonus tracks. I'll trade it if you still have any of that awesome OSDM available for trade :D

Dyer's Eve wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 12:29pm

Hey, the first 4 are a no-go, but I'd be willing to trade you Demons and the 2 Venom albums. With that being the case, how much would you want for that bundle?

Stranglehold wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 9:39am

Haha no worries man...if you dont want to trade its no problem. I cant afford to buy anything anyway, not this week.

Penisaura wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 2:31am

Dyer's Eve wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 9:03am :
Hey man, if you can give me a price for this bunch, give a fortnight and I will no doubt take them off your hands. If you want, you can check my Recordnerd here http://rateyourmusic.com/~The_Noonster and see if theres anything i'll consider parting with, but it'll probs be a long shot, haha.

Meshuggah - Chaosphere
Otyg - Alvefard
All Therion (except Of Darkness it would seem, haha)
Paradise Lost - s/t
Vintersorg - Solens Rotter
All Amorphis
Decrepit Birth - And Time Begins
Disincarnate - Dreams of a Carrion Kind
Exodus - Let There Be Blood
Both Dark Angel

Cheers bud.

From your list I'm interested in:

C. Frost - Monotheist
Mithras - Worlds Beyond the Veil
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicsape
Sigh - Hangman's Hymn
Spiritual Beggars - Demons
Venom - Welcome to Hell
Venom - Black Metal

Let me know if you're interested in trading any of those, if not I can give you some prices.

Thanks!

Dyer's Eve wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 3:03pm

Meshuggah - Chaosphere
Otyg - Alvefard
All Therion (except Of Darkness it would seem, haha)
Paradise Lost - s/t
Vintersorg - Solens Rotter
All Amorphis
Decrepit Birth - And Time Begins
Disincarnate - Dreams of a Carrion Kind
Exodus - Let There Be Blood
Both Dark Angel

Cheers bud.

Stranglehold wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 2:37pm

Il take 'Of Darkness' off you man, for the Tribulation 7''? I only have Of Darkness on tape and its annoying not being able to play it outside my bedroom, haha... PM me your address there.

sk8ordie97 wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 11:54am

saw your post in the ceremonial castings thread. you can get their albums directly from the label

Stranglehold wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 5:22pm

Im good man, already have the Kerasphorus mcd but cheers! Got anything else tasty? Doesnt have to be mega rare or anything....

linfield4466 wrote on May 11th, 2010 11:33am

Penisaur wrote on May 10th, 2010 at 8:02pm :
Agh! I lost it while I was at work, it ended up going for only like $16.50 and I only bid $15 something on it :\

Ah well, I'm sure another one will pop up!

linfield4466 wrote on May 10th, 2010 11:38am

Penisaur wrote on May 9th, 2010 at 11:50pm :
Whoa, thanks alot man! I'm "watching" it...hopefully it doesn't skyrocket up to like $70 (or more) like I have a feeling it may . . . . .

I got my copy for 13 dollars the other week, only one other bidder :)

1 2 3 read next