PearlFoo

PearlFoo's Profile Comments

frusciante_50 wrote on May 4th, 2008 8:38pm

PearlFoo wrote on May 4th, 2008 at 3:28pm :

Cool!!!
Which date ?
And who do you have as support act ?

Reading Festival, so I have Biffy Clyro, Queens Of The Stone Age, Serj Tankian and Anti Flag :p

frusciante_50 wrote on May 4th, 2008 8:26pm

PearlFoo wrote on May 4th, 2008 at 3:11pm :

I dunno , I just heared they are coming to Belgium!
But I cant go... its the first of June they coming and thats a sunday , monday school , and then 2nd of june ( monday evening ) I already go to Rage Against The Machine... \m/ Can"t wait

Im seeing Rage Against The Machine too! I cant wait either, its going to be so special!

frusciante_50 wrote on May 4th, 2008 8:01pm

PearlFoo wrote on May 4th, 2008 at 1:48pm :

Hi there !

Are you into Eagles Of Death Metal ?
Cause 'I heard they are touring ...Nice =D

Yeah, Im into them :) Are they touring the UK? If Josh is drumming with them, Ill consider going, but Im not that big a fan

philjay wrote on May 4th, 2008 12:39pm

Nice firebird, you got the proper one, I just got the studio (wanted the normal hums) and because it's cheaper ^^

Gotta love that shape!

Nice amp too ;)

psychedelic14 wrote on May 3rd, 2008 6:43pm

I'm doing fine, but thats a kick@$$ new amp you got!

davedoom wrote on May 2nd, 2008 11:33pm

thanks so much for your kind comment - thats actually two vocalists (one doing a few lines - but i do them live) and a main vocalist - i wrote the main riff to that song just because i love harmonies and hooks (and Lizzy)
the Blackmore is such a superb amp to own and i look forward to re-recording that song with that amp (song was recorded with a pedal) - Blackmore has superb cleans - crunch for blues and ac/dc, heavy rock/metal (Lizzy) and metal up and above Megadeth - brilliant amp!!

no problem for the add and dont worry - room is the same thing as space!

LaidBack wrote on May 2nd, 2008 10:05pm

btw the Foo and Modest Mouse.....yes they are truly awesome. I'm hoping to see the Foo for the third time in June or July and I wanna catch Modest Mouse, but it will me my first time seeing them.

LaidBack wrote on May 2nd, 2008 10:02pm

hey man, was that the $400 one (US, i dont know how much it would be in Belgium) because right now I am looking at a Schecter C-1 + because ive been to half of the Guitar Centers in my state, and none of them have the firebird. I just dont trust musiciansfriend.com reviews. but just the look of a firebird is damn sexy lol

frusciante_50 wrote on May 2nd, 2008 7:11pm

PearlFoo wrote on May 2nd, 2008 at 1:59pm :

Thanks for the settings mate !
Did you see Qotsa with Biffy on their current tour ?
I saw them the 2nd of March here in Antwerp.

Man they putted on a good show , and Josh himself was also very excited b'cause he claimed that he never had a sold out show in such a large venue.

Biffy rocked also

Cheers , Dimi

I didnt see them together (Im from the UK) but I saw them both separatly. They were both absoloutly incredible. Im seeing them both again at Reading Festival :D

How big was the venue?

freedoms_stain wrote on May 2nd, 2008 7:10pm

PearlFoo wrote on May 2nd, 2008 at 2:04pm :

Hey man !
Thanks for the comment on my new amp!
The amp is great , and yes I can assure you , you need an orange tube amp.
YOU NEED ONE NOW ... o_0

So did I gave you a GAS - attack ?

Cheers mate , Dimi
My heart says yes and my wallet says no :sad: one day though, one day.

frusciante_50 wrote on May 2nd, 2008 6:31pm

Hey. Cheers for the add/comment :cheers: Settings on muff: Volume 12 o clock Tone 12 o clock sustain full

papersun87 wrote on May 2nd, 2008 4:28pm

How's the Muff sound through the RK30? :liplick:

FoolOnThePlanet wrote on Apr 30th, 2008 4:52pm

Cheers mate!

Coincidentally, I voted for you to. Nice and simple, great stuff!

read previous 1 2 3