PatrickDoesABCs

PatrickDoesABCs's Profile Comments

Shinsen88 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 4:21am

Nope, I haven't even looked at any of the Guitar Pro ones. Actually I was just figuring it out for myself and figured I'd go ahead and tab/submit it. Thanks for the approval, and sorry if it seemed like I copied! :)

Sam Rulez D00d wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 11:11pm

PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Dec 18th, 2009 at 7:17pm :
no problem man, and you should of gave me credit for the point out, lol jks
but i already rated it what it diserves (5*)

dont worry, ill give u credit. thanks for the rating!

Sam Rulez D00d wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 9:56pm

just updated it. it should take about a day for it to change. dont forget to rate it 5 stars lmao.

Sam Rulez D00d wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 9:51pm

PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Dec 15th, 2009 at 6:09pm :
your new tab the need acceptance on "the tide raises every ship" is the same way i tabbed it out, but the tempo, i got 150... and yours is 145
fix it and itll be spot on.. trust me man lol

k thanks d00d. ill fix it =)

Sam Rulez D00d wrote on Oct 15th, 2009 11:11pm

yea d00d the tab is near perfect but i think that first note is an e and not a g but it depends on how u hear it i guess. anyways d00d u should definately tab out the whole album! good luck! (btw i use your tab mostly for the way i play i am the arsonist. i play it for warmup everyday lmao)

Sam Rulez D00d wrote on Sep 26th, 2009 3:11am

PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 at 8:22pm :
hay dude
i didnt realize there was a tab on here already,
but i looked up the intro... i think its worse then the way i tabbed it out
i sounds like it in a stupid way, and i can hear the note ringing throughout the intro... on that oter tab theres no letting know what to let ring.. and theres a video on the tab too (a url) and the intro is terrable...
but the outro sounds pretty close to me... but ill look into the intro and outro
tnx for the heads up though

yea d00d the intro on that other tab is bad.
i play it like this:

|------------------0------|
|----3-----3----3--3--0-|
|---0-----0----0-----5--|
|--4-----4----4----------|
|-------5-----3----------|
|-0-----------------------|

and then that last chord:
|--|
|3-|
|0-|
|x-|
|x-|
|3-|

all this is in half step down.
but yea ur tabs good. u shud tab some more off that album.

Joshua Garcia wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 1:02am

No worries, just got me kinda confused.
I'll fix it up. Thanx!

Joshua Garcia wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 8:01pm

Well that's how I see some other people tab songs in C# so I just did the same.

Alien4ever wrote on Sep 19th, 2009 2:51pm

hey this is Alien4ever about my Vices tab. nah, i didnt steal that from you. sorry if you thought so, i didnt wanted you to think that. the only thing i could say that i used was the intro and the chorus rhythm. sry if i didnt mention you dude. i just forgot. i honestly wrote most of it by ear so if you think we have some parts in common, well, that probably means that those parts are perfect since we think the same thing about it. thanks btw.

Alien4ever

kmilongo wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 9:10pm

PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 4:42pm :
i didn'd really tell you this, but i used your you michael tab, well your intro and posted it on this site, dont worry i left a note to thank you for the intro, seeing your the one who tabbed that out lol
and "thank you"

ahaha, no problem dude, as long as you give me credit.
btw, nice tab! been trying to figure out the final part of the solo for a while now.

Vex1992 wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 10:27pm

PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 5:26pm :
with your waking the demon just fix the rythem in the intro and the harmony at the end of the solo... other then that it's perfict

im not gonna accept or reject... its too hard of a call

alright, what is wrong with the rhythm in intro? :o

royturner23 wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 3:59am

no trouble, thanks by the way.
PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Jul 15th, 2009 at 11:22am :
ok i looked... it wasnt a one star.... it was a 2 star...
it put it to 3 since you updated it... but sry dude
i dont wanna be to mean or nic in any sort of way

royturner23 wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 2:06am

by the way, did you rate that tab a one star?
PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 12:57pm :
well 1st of all "5h7p5\3" you said... there is 4 notes in there... same with the bridge, right b4 the solo
but i dont want to point out ever mistake on here
but let push that aside
btw do you have guitar pro?
there's a tab thats spot on... i cant hear any flaws on it

royturner23 wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 10:57pm

no, I don't. I wish, but I'm jobless and can't pay for it.
PatrickDoesABCs wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 12:57pm :
but i dont want to point out ever mistake on here
but let push that aside
btw do you have guitar pro?
there's a tab thats spot on... i cant hear any flaws on it

royturner23 wrote on Jul 8th, 2009 5:26am

Dude! You should of waited, I just updated my "End Of Days" tab. I know the solo is way off... But... what do you mean by chunks that does not need to be needed?

musicman1066 wrote on Dec 27th, 2008 5:42pm

Not at all a waste of my time. :-)

musicman1066 wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 5:07pm

Meh, I guess I just can't be bothered at the moment. I'll do one for January.