Pac_man0123

Pac_man0123's Profile Comments

Comments: 16, viewing 1 - 16

graceoneil79 wrote on Feb 7th, 2014 7:37pm

hello i love Ur profile, i am grace please contact me here in my
private email OK (graceoneil79@outlook.com) ------- ] :) :) -
[-----( `v )---( `v ) :) :
cheers

quote

graceoneil79 wrote on Feb 7th, 2014 7:37pm

hello i love Ur profile, i am grace please contact me here in my
private email OK (graceoneil79@outlook.com) ------- ] :) :) -
[-----( `v )---( `v ) :) :
cheers

quote

helen4u wrote on Dec 25th, 2013 12:42pm

Hello, I visited your profile at (community.ultimate-guitar.com) and I find out that you're the type my heart love, I believe we suit for real love, let walk that precious thing out for heart desire, I hope and believe we match for good. When contacting reply to my mail address (helen_kalushi@hotmail.com) I am waiting for the love. I am, Miss helen

quote

IRISH_PUNK13 wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 4:33pm

Pac_man0123 wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 at 2:08am :
May I ask what the day of the nod was?


You don't want to know. It's too horrible.

quote

ibrahimasood wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 6:59pm

I LOVE YOUR SIG

quote

G.Krizzel wrote on Aug 23rd, 2011 8:53am

You have gum in your brain...?

Yep, you guessed it...!

It's a quote from one my favourite artists:
---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X8i8zbCYQ&t=0m48s

quote

The.new.guy wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 12:30am

Pac_man0123 wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 at 12:19am :


I'd say that around 90-95% of my posts are in the Electric Guitar forum. The other 5% is spread between the pit, bass, and gear/accessories forums, mostly.

Ahh. Makes sence that I've never seen you then. Considering that I'm almost never in that forum. :p

quote

The.new.guy wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 5:51am

Pac_man0123 wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 at 9:33pm :


Aye, that i do

Can I ask where you post all the time? I mope around The Pit now and again, and I don't recall your username. That's where I've racked up the most posts. That, Advanced Techniques, and Guitar and Bass Basics. People get those two forums mixed up regularly, and don't think to post a thread about alternate picking in Advanced Techniques.

quote

The.new.guy wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 11:55pm

Wow, you post a lot.

quote

Pac_man0123a wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 5:07am

Actually yes that does merit a profile comment :p:

quote

Glen'sHeroicAct wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 8:55pm

Pac_man0123 wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 12:40pm :


I keep reading your name as Glen'sHeroinAddict somehow! >:O


I get that a lot. Does it really merit a comment on my profile? Reveal your ulterior motives.

quote

splamron wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 10:08pm

yea im great, when do you plan on getting a display picture lol.

quote

splamron wrote on Jan 17th, 2009 12:30am

hey, hows it going?

quote

bazzabalboa wrote on Jan 14th, 2009 6:17pm

yeah man, Dean ml's are hate it, or love it.......... like marmite

quote

bazzabalboa wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 5:21pm

i take it you like dean from hells.....

quote

SlayedInTheFace wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 6:34pm

sig me bitch.

quote

Post your comment :
Expand