Outside Octaves

Outside Octaves's Profile Comments

guitar-guy01 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 1:21pm

new babysteps lesson is nw up

Outside Octavesa wrote on May 25th, 2010 7:21am

http://www.youtube.com/user/stevejones7979#p/u/7/d SmP-ti_mWs

Peace is a Loaded Gun!!!! What a GREAT track about how wrong we are!

stykerwolf wrote on Mar 2nd, 2010 4:35pm

I remember you from chat =D

Outside Octavesa wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 8:38am

New pieces are up... short and just to show what I can do now. Not much, but hey, it's more than what I've been able to do for a LONG time. I've also got new chords under my belt since recording those pieces, so it won't be long before new pieces will be recorded and then posted... but don't expect them soon. It might be a short bit before that happens. Read my blog from feb. 18th to understand all this.

Outside Octavesa wrote on Jun 29th, 2009 6:16pm

It's time for me to get serious again about my guitar. I've got one friend online that is helping me over IM'ing, but beyond this I'm also looking for anyone else that is willing to help me over the IM programs, I can IM with AOL/AIM, Yahoo, all MSN network IM programs, and ICQ.

Outside Octavesa wrote on May 11th, 2009 8:07am

Here lately things have been quite lonesome, and thus I've had a lot of time to myself in which to contemplate... case in point this bit of catharsis:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=19827123#post19827123

Depression and time to think can really do quite a number to one's self, eh?

I managed to turn into one of the very things I dislike, only to realize this tid-bit and try to turn myself around.

Invokke_Havokk wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 3:55am

I'm more of a theory nut =p

Can barely play at 120BPM playing 4 notes per beat, have problems with most solo's (unless slow), having some difficulty with Suffocating Sight by Trivium (I blame playing on my new acoustic, the thicker string gauges are dampening me a bit)

Mediocre, if not scrub player at best. :) (And mediocre only if you think knowing theory is a larger part to playing guitar then some)

Outside Octavesa wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 11:26pm

Thanks. I'm trying to find as many people to befriend as I can on here these days. And it's an additional cool bit when I find someone who's also kick ass on guitar

Invokke_Havokk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 11:40am

Hey :) how are you? Noticed you took a look at my boring profile ;p thought I'd return the favor at look at your profile... lol

Outside Octavesa wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 6:43am