Osiris77

Osiris77's Profile Comments

riffs_n_licks wrote on May 27th, 2010 5:12am

Thanks for the comment man. I like your licks in groovin blues. BTW Jimi Hendrix lincoln brewster and john mayer are amazing choices for your favorite guitarists. I think I can safely say i have stolen licks from each.

Zeletros wrote on May 25th, 2010 5:08pm

I've never actually listened to blues, until now, I pretty much like it (though I'd prefer to stay metal). I liked your blues jam more than the cover though :), really good guitar tone, unlike me, though a little short, I'm just used to 5min+ jams, you also have a good voice :)

Fintrollx wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 12:06pm

Thanks for the "Dig up her bones" tab!

gogreenguitar wrote on May 1st, 2009 1:17am

hola dont think we've met. LoL

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 1:51am

Osiris77 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 7:49pm :

I play in a punk/alternative band which is my main priority tone wise so I need something with a heavier more metalish type tone. Right now I've got an Ibanez Prestige which plays and sounds great I'm just having alot of probelms with the guitar. So I've been looking into ESP alot lately or maybe even a Gibson SG, I'm not really sure yet. But I also play in my church's band so the Tele would be great for that but I'm just not going to spend $1,500 on a guitar that I can only use at church.

I know what you mean...I've actually been looking for an ESP LTD EC-500... I'm looking to touch on my heavier side and I think it'd be the perfect guitar to let it out. I'm not willing to spend a lot on something I won't use either.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 12:13am

Osiris77 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 12:10pm :

I'm good, thats a nice Tele you've got, for a while I wanted to get a 52' reissue but its not really ideal for most of the music I play.....

Aww good...Yeah the tele is beautiful- has a nice tone to it. What type of music do you play?

DiveRightIn63 wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 10:12pm

Osiris77 wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 at 3:03pm :

I've done everything on my profile with a computer mic and reaper. I've got a Pod X3 Live and a Shure SM57 that I could definately make some good recordings with but..... My computer is pretty cheap and everything gets all out of sync if I record multiple tracks longer than like 30 seconds. Actually I did that Reggae instrumental with the Pod and the tracks came out pretty good but it was a real short clip and it sounds a little bit out of sync, not much but I can hear something slightly off. Mabye I'll bring my Pod home from church sometime and record a single track acoustic song through the Sm57 sometime. A good mic, a good eq and some reverb does alot for my vocals, haha.

ah, nice dude. yeah i use a sennheiser mic of some kind and i use that for everything but vocals (drums are computer generated for now, but i have an electric kit).

DiveRightIn63 wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 5:07pm

haha thanks man. it was really just a 'i wonder if i can write metalcore' kinda thing i did when i was bored. i use a MBox 2 and ProTools for my recordings. How about you?

el mexicanito wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 5:00pm

nice pic u got ther :)

SaintCammy wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 10:55am

hey

anywayz i was jus was jus wondering how to get your own songs onto your computer, like do u hav to plug in your guitar to your comp cause i hear thats what you do

cheers

gizmo_music wrote on Jul 27th, 2008 8:07am

thanks for telling me that

sports_chik5 wrote on May 19th, 2008 9:27pm

np, thanks :)

Schmidty8890 wrote on May 8th, 2008 5:00am

Your Misfits cover was pretty good. As far as mixing, the vocals were too quiet, but they were in key and it seemed like you captured the mood of the song pretty well. I liked the harmonies too. Maybe you could add one more voice just to make them a little fuller.

The solo was great. I like how you incorporated tremolo picking into it.

gizmo_music wrote on May 4th, 2008 6:45am

what style do you play on your guitar?

XI<3my4stringsX wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 8:15pm

Hey! is that a new picture I see?..or have I just not seen your profile in a while? lol =)

kool98769 wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 12:24am

Yeah, it sounds like it lacks a little bass on the higher strings, but it doesnt sound too bad. Except maybe alittle bit of a fizzy distortion, but that moreso depends on how high your master was at

XI<3my4stringsX wrote on Apr 6th, 2008 7:54pm

I know! it was awful...I seriously thought they were going to win..It's very depressing..lol

kool98769 wrote on Apr 5th, 2008 10:56pm

im in the same boat.
I cant really complain about my mic distorting, but it really cuts out a lot of frequencies, especially on the treble side.

Guitarmiester wrote on Apr 5th, 2008 9:09pm

I see you finally got around to putting up a V3 clip, sounds pretty sick!

1 2 3 read next