Offworld92

Offworld92's Profile Comments

RoKHED wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 4:31pm

You're pretty damned good- how long you been playing?

one vision wrote on Apr 11th, 2013 9:04pm

Dope tracks bro.

:cheers:

trashedlostfdup wrote on Mar 25th, 2013 7:10am

its cool to see that you listed the bands you have seen live. i don't remember hardly half of the bands i have seen. partially due to passage in time, and seeing so many. wish i would have done that.

Pink Muse wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 2:36am

Sweet, thanks bro! :cheers:
The older ones were really nice wood-wise, no?

Pink Muse wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 2:02am

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-LTD -MH-400-FR-GREEN-108189721-i2725952.gc

In another light I can imagine it might look turquoise-y, but they've even got it listed as green. Although, it is Guitar Center after all. :haha: I've had good luck with my local one, but never been to that one.

Pink Muse wrote on Dec 17th, 2012 8:56pm

Hey, so a nearby Guitar Center has an LTD MH-400 for sale, with a quilt top and a trans green finish. I'm dying for it but can't find any information on when those were produced, do you know? It definitely says MH-400 on the fretboard; there was a MH-100 the other day listed as MH-1000, almost crapped myself since it was $139 :haha:

The Guitar Center is about an hour and a half away, so it's close enough that I'll drive to buy it in person, but not close enough to make the trip just to look at it, you know? I'd love to get the serial off it, but I can't find anything about a 400 in green.

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 23rd, 2012 6:58pm

As a counterpoint, the show a few weeks ago I wanted to get a shot, and two tall guys were in front of me. Now, I'm tall myself, so they weren't a problem for me seeing, but in the way of a shot. I asked them to move for a sec, and they were polite as could be about it, and sunk down. Given how crowded it was, I'm pretty sure their knees just went into an extradimensional space for it. But this was also the concert with wheelchair girl, which highlights again how bad the crowds can get.

Pretty sure I've seen that name at least, I'm TehJoshers, like I am on everything else. :p:

I got a package yesterday, kinda big, one pound... turned out to be a free decal I ordered. :haha:
http://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-6459-decal-predato r-island-fragrances1-column.aspx The mechanical shark's got a Hawaiian shirt and hat!

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 23rd, 2012 6:57pm

I checked it out, it wasn't as bad as I'd expected. It's like, I can tell these guys are really talented, and I want to like them, but I can't stand the screamed vocals, and the riff just got kinda boring at the end. It's like listening to Steve Vai- dude is insanely talented, but there's no feel in it, just prowess. Yngwie's worse though :p:

I laid a dude out in Boston. I was trying to take a picture during Devil In Jersey City- one of my top favorite Coheed songs- and he kept bumping into me hard. I asked him to stop, he did for a second and started again. I told him to stop or I'd hit him. He says, in the most condescending tone I've heard, "enjoy the show man!" I set up the shot again, he hits me as I'm hitting the button to take it... I swung my right arm and hit him on the nose. He went down and I didn't see him for the rest of the show. I'm not particularly proud of it (okay, I'm a little proud), but seriously, the fuck? Maybe Neverender SSTB was just a rowdy tour. :haha:

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 20th, 2012 2:09am

http://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/2012/10/19/interne t-prog-nerds-gird-your-loins-coheed-and-cambria-be tween-the-buried-and-me-rumored-to-tour/
They're also touring with Russian Circles. Just went from "take it or leave it" to "fucking must." :haha:

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 20th, 2012 1:59am

I've tried listening to them, and it's just not my stuff. If Coheed is just opening... I may not go. Actually, unless it's in town, I probably won't. Past couple shows have been more violent and seems like they're getting people who aren't COTF, just random concertgoers who like to shit up the place. People on reddit have been complaining of the same. :\
NY still had to wait til 3am for the downloads. :p: It's their home state though, you gotta expect a little special treatment.

Mine changed to shipped Tuesday or Wednesday, haven't gotten it as of today though. They said this morning they'd finished shipping to all US addresses and most internationals... they started last week, I can't imagine how many people preordered it. Unless it's one old guy in a bigass warehouse doing it. :haha:

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 18th, 2012 3:43am

Hell fucking yes. I can't see this band enough. :haha: Hopefully we don't get shafted like Neverender SSTB for locations, though since there were five NY dates I can see it.
Did you preorder/get it yet? Did they really give us a blank disc for Descension? It's cool but... I'd probably keep mine blank as an eBay trophy. <_<

That'd be cool as hell, hope it works! Any girl willing to make a vacation out of Coheed concerts is an A+ in my book.

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 17th, 2012 6:47pm

Hey, I hate to sound like "that guy," but can I bug you to check out the song fragment I uploaded? Be brutal in critique. :p:

Pink Muse wrote on Oct 8th, 2012 11:54pm

That sucks hard. When I bought the tickets for Neverender SSTB in Boston, I hit the link as soon as it was available and by the time I'd finished they were sold out. I learned then that Coheed fans don't fuck around. :haha: My buddies and I were all at work when the tickets for this show became available so I checked about an hour before they were supposed to go live, and they actually were. We really lucked out. Hopefully they'll add more dates to the tour; looks like west coast got fewer dates this time around. So far. ;)

I've been using the Vypyr as a monitor with the Orange in our garage and blanketed. It's doing its job, and sounds killer. I'm actually thinking of getting interest in the demo, then releasing 3-4 songs at a time several times a year to keep interest raised. I can see it fizzling fast if there are 9-12 songs, then a year plus wait for more, you know?

Pink Muse wrote on Sep 29th, 2012 12:47am

Also, nice to hear about the album. I've got Guitar Pro 5 and I've got 15ish songs in various stages of completion, mostly done/done but solos, so now it's just waiting to make bank and rent stuff to cut a demo after I pick out three or four I really like.

Speaking of three, have you heard Three before? They opened for Coheed the other night.

Pink Muse wrote on Sep 29th, 2012 12:39am

I had Domino the Destitute playing non-stop on Youtube until the other night. Now I can't stop listening to the live (electric!) Sentry the Defiant.

And they played Afterman for the first time live at our concert. ;)

This album is going to be a-fucking-mazing. And after a year plus of mediocre-at-best releases, I really need it to be.

guitar/bass95 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 6:49pm

Offworld92 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 at 11:16am :
I knew he was banned. That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that explaining why we need amp info will be beneficial to any lurkers, when they eventually make accounts and ask their own questions. UG threads come up all the time in google searches. So I post with the knowledge that for every one poster in a thread, there are probably 10-20 people just reading.

Okay, that makes sense now. Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, that just seemed odd to me.

Kevin Saale wrote on Jul 28th, 2012 11:49pm

Offworld92 wrote on Jul 28th, 2012 at 10:28am :
I've met your demands, now please leave my kidneys intact. They have no part in this - this is between me and you.

Your position will be considered.

Spaztikko wrote on Jul 6th, 2012 12:06am

Offworld92 wrote on Jun 27th, 2012 at 6:38pm :
Just thought I should let you know that KotOR & KotOR II are my favorite games of all time.

Just thought I should let you know we could be bros.

Nico the Great wrote on Jun 25th, 2012 4:03pm

Oh okay! That makes sense, I remember that now. This is the save point graphic from Silent Hill 3 though. Am I just crazy or do they look a little similar :haha: ?

http://art1.server01.sheezyart.com/image/200/20008 58.png

Nico the Great wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 9:29pm

Is your avatar from Silent Hill? I recognize the symbol but I don't know from where!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next