Nutter_101

Nutter_101's Profile Comments

anarkee wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 5:06am

Nutter_101 wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 at 3:04pm :

Hellooo.

I just got an email from the strings guys. They're just run out of the gauge you wanted . So it'll be a few days before they get them in, and then they'll dispatch them straight away.

Sorry about this .

No worries Chris. I'm patient!

Chunky_Lover wrote on Jul 19th, 2008 7:27pm

I want to join the bass militia.

anarkee wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 11:43pm

So Chris, how was France?

not_dead_enough wrote on Jun 5th, 2008 12:14am

Invite to Bass Militia?

chubbychunks wrote on Jun 1st, 2008 9:26pm

WHAT DID YOU SAY HANNAH?

Dinkydaisy wrote on Jun 1st, 2008 9:22pm

I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN I LOVE JEAN VALJEAN

Dinkydaisy wrote on Jun 1st, 2008 9:22pm