Noyon999

Noyon999's Profile Comments

edsguitar wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 12:11pm

hey man thnx for the visit

JackalUK wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 1:40pm

Noyon999 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 at 5:31pm :
Hey man, I saw your sig bowt borderlands... What are you playing as / how far have you gotten? I'm actually hooked on it! Level 25 hunter atm, only had it for a few days though!

Level 32 or so soldier. On the Trash Coast

chaoticfables wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 6:56am

Ey! Don't lurk!

Marblesss wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 1:54pm

lol I have one winged angel on my itunes, it's awesome. And I've called my kitten Sephiroth cos he's grey haha.

I don't actually have any of the games yet which is really bad but i'm going to buy all of them when i actually have money, i've just spent it all on gig tickets and stretchers >.<

Marblesss wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 12:19am

Noyon999 wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 12:12pm :
Cool hair

Love the avatar as well; FF7 ftw!

Haha thanks xD

I'm kind of obsessed with advent children atm so...

MushroomBomb wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 8:56pm

Noyon999 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 2:52pm :
I love your sig

and, after clicking on your name, love your profile just as much o/

Why, thank'ee :D

mj_is_the_name wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 7:43pm

Noyon999 wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 at 6:21pm :

I accepted the friend request...

Pleease don't hurt meeeee! >.<

ehhhhh i won't right now. i'm quite happy. i just sanded and glued back the bridge on my spanish acoustic. :D

grimms wrote on May 1st, 2009 4:20pm

UP THE IRONS \m/

Both the team and the band =P

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 6:45pm

Haha, yeah - luch_jj@hotmail.com

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 9:53pm

Aye, when I heard the French though, alarm bells just went BLACK ROCK BLACK ROCK. I wonder how Jin gets back then, and indeed, how Locke dies?!

And what is up with puppy-eyed Sawyer in love?! Seriously....

Aw man, I had such an awesome theory the other day, and I completely forgot what is was. I can't even remember who it was about.

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 10:08pm

Bah, I already knew, cos my friend texted me when he found out from Wikipedia with "JINS NOT DEAD". I could have strangled him.

Bloody hell about Rousseau though!

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 8th, 2009 6:11pm

Ohhhh it's on tonight! I was watching the s2 boxset yesterday when Ben is still pretending to be Henry Gale wheyy.

I never watched 24, is it good?

Kata Dante wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 11:33pm

Noyon999 wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:51pm :

never too much ^_^

Hehe I'll upload it when (if) I finish it if you wanna see? Havent been drawing for a while cos of work, really gotta start again xD

hehe, sure, I'd like to see it whenever you finish it.

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 9:00pm

Juliette? Really? She looks a bit like Ulrika Johnston... Nah just kidding, she's pretty. (in a non-lesbian way) - Sun and Kate are better looking. But Desmond, Jack and Sawyer. Phwooooarrrr. And Ben for the pure sex appeal...

I keep meaning to watch Heroes!! Dammit! After I finish Six Feet Under (which is amazing, watch it! It's got Dexter (Michael C Hall!!) and Freddy Rodriguez and Peter Krause and is just generally fantastic in every way)

Kata Dante wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 5:02pm

Noyon999 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 4:46pm :

Had a go before at the A team theme...; doesn't really work on bass :P

I noticed you're obsessed with the turtles; I draw cartoons and i'm half way through a pic of Leonardo

Yes, I love TMNT. Too much, maybe? Oh well. ^__^ Leo is always a good subject for a drawing (although Donatello would have to be my favorite :P)

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 9:18pm

Ep 3 made it occur to me how much I love Desmond like :D And that Daniel Faraday needs a haircut. But bah there was no Ben!

And what the eff is up with Richard!! My guitar teacher had a good theory that it was Locke who tells Richard and that lot to go and find Ben Linus when Ben is only a kid when the Dharma Initiative first gets to the island... plausable no?

Kata Dante wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 11:57pm

All of the A team members are awesome, really. I mean, there's no one guy who everyone knows is useless and is just there to awkwardly fill a spot on the show. They all have their skillz!

hey, you might be able to learn it on bass. Would probably sound cool. :]

Kata Dante wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 5:44pm

Thanks for the friend add. Yeah...I love the A team. That crazy Murdock's my favorite.

And that cover... :S Well...I know I could do a lot better. Fun to play though. :]

Lucy14785 wrote on Feb 1st, 2009 7:14pm

Aye, it was just MOTHERFUCKER and everyone kind of turned round... whey.

Proper love Lost. Aye, if anything happens to Ben Linus I will be more than annoyed. He's so evil, he's sexy...

Lucy14785 wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 5:01pm

Loving it! I practically live in that room now!
Oh, man, Lost is so good I'll just watch it regardless if it gets shit lol if that makes sense...

Dexter's soo good too - me and my friend were in the cinema and we were talking about last weeks episode, so my friend went "how good was it when Doakes went - you owe me a new Michelin tyre MOTHERFUCKER". Cinema went quiet, and needless to say, we were given pretty withering looks :(

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next