Nolly

Nolly's Profile Comments

loonyguitarist wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 10:24pm

Found out a few days ago that the album came out, haven't stopped listening to it since! Epinephrine and The Recovery have been pretty much stuck in my head. Good job, it sounds awesome! :)

ProgJazzMath wrote on Dec 26th, 2010 1:05am

Dude, when can we expect a Red Seas Fire EP or album? Periphery and Tesseract have already released their's, all I'm waiting for is you guys to release something! Cheers man, I hope you have a merry christmas!

Tom 1.0 wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 8:07am

Nolly wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 at 7:54am :

Brilliant thanks mate,

congrats on the BRJ endorsement, didnt realise thats how you got the ball rolling on it.

Tom 1.0 wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 7:52am

Sorry to bother you buddy,

how can you order the Aftermath from BKP? I cant find it on the website?

Thanks for your time,

Awesome BRJ btw :)

Pat_s1t wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 10:50pm

Hey man, I noticed on the Wiki for the Periphery S/T it says you had a guest solo on Totla Mad, but a citation is needed. Care to give me one confirming or denying it (just so I can edit the Wiki page). Thanks!

Junnage wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 2:47am

Hey Nolly. Two things.

1. Thanks for the suggestion about the Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat pickups with camo covers for my PRS Custom 24. They finally arrived and I can't wait to get them installed and see how they sound.

2. I'm also the guy that made that Insomnia tab and sent it to you awhile back. Would you mind looking at a tab that I made for Jetpacks Was Yes!?

Junnage wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 6:51pm

Thanks! Sent it to you.

Junnage wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 3:46pm

Hey Nolly, I've been tabbing "Insomnia" by Periphery and I'm just about done. Would you mind giving it a look over before I upload it to a couple tab sites? I also gave you credit for some of the guitar parts that you tabbed in various tabs that I used in creating the one that I made.

loonyguitarist wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 12:16pm

Apparently someone in Austria really likes your guitar :p

Junnage wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 6:38pm

Alright thanks! I'll definitely check them out when I get the cash together!

And I'll try to stick to a pair of CS's unless I suddenly have a change of heart to get a Ceramic Nailbomb in there. Your demo of the C-Bomb on the Bare Knuckle Myspace Page has got me waffling between that and the CS!

Junnage wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 2:53pm

Wow this is actually really educational!
So between all of these options, for Periphery or Red Seas Fire rhythm tones or lead tones, would you still suggest a CS set or perhaps some other combination?

Junnage wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 2:33am

Thanks for the info so far. I believe these will be my last fewquestions:
How would a Nailbomb compare to the CS for the bridge position? What about a Warpig? Can you still get Ceramic Nailbomb instead of the Alnico V and how do they compare tonally?

Once again, thanks so far. I'm dying for a new song or album!

Junnage wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 7:32pm

Cool! I'll check them out. How do Painkillers or a Rebel Yell/VHII combo compare?

Junnage wrote on Aug 15th, 2010 5:45pm

Hey! I'm a huge fan of RSF and your epic youtube covers.

I was thinking about replacing the stock pickups in my PRS Custom 24 with some Bareknuckles. Any suggestions for a djenty bridge pickup and an epic neck pickup?

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 12th, 2010 1:17pm

hey nolly where about in bristol is Dæmoness , just wondering lol

tim_mop wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 8:46pm

Nolly, first of let me just say that I LOVE YOUR RIG!

Secondly, i have a question. i see you're using Earnie balld expression pedals for your G system, but what exact model are they? because i can only find ones that are like, guitar volume pedals =S

Thanks for your help!
TM

Jsteele1408 wrote on Apr 21st, 2010 12:09pm

Nolly, congrats on the guest solo on Totla Mad! That was some crazy shredding, my friend.

craig-sansum wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 4:48pm

how much did your blackmachine b2 cost? very beautiful guitar i want get one :S

Jsteele1408 wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 4:57pm

Alright thanks a lot! Someone on the BKP forums said the same thing about the ceramic Nailbombs, so I'll definitely check them out.

Jsteele1408 wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 11:56pm

Hey man, I asked you earlier today about your pickup covers. I'm definitely getting a set of BKPs but I'm torn between the Nailbomb and Cold Sweat. I'm looking for something that can provide something between a Sikth/Periphery tone and a Between the Buried and Me tone.

Basically, tight bottom end, nice mids and clear highs. And preferably a nice smooth neck pickup tone (similar to your tone on the video for "The Recovery".

Which would you say would fit that description better?

1 2 3 4 read next »