Nolan Whyte

Nolan Whyte's Profile Comments

GuitarDomen wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 3:18pm

Hello! :D

Nolan Whytea wrote on Aug 13th, 2012 3:41am

Hey, 100,000 page views! Congratulations, me!

tanner62 wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 7:36am

Will you PLEASE get Riot Band Blues published so I can have a physical copy of it to read on the road or when I don't have internet service PLEASE!!!

One Inch Man wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 11:07am

Hey Nolan, hope you had a nice time since the end of riot blues band. Hopefully you are going to publish a story at christmas again. One of the things i like most about this time :)
Especially the story with the clutch dogs i liked a lot!

oxymorcide wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 7:49am

End of RBB season 01?

JonDLeary wrote on Jan 23rd, 2011 9:02pm

Hey nolan, I just want to say thank you for the time and effort you put into the stories you post on this site. I have been reading since the first chapter of comebackroad and it is going to suck not having a new chapter to look forward to on the weekends. Mad respect, thanks a lot and I hope everything goes well for you.

FatStrat890 wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 6:03pm

You sir have made every Friday since Riot Band started. On behalf of many people, Thank Nolan for that series.

Andragon wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 6:13pm

Riot Band should end up going to see the Leafs at the ACC and bring waffles and umm, you know.. throw the waffles on ice? :P
Jokes, but I'm sad it's planned to end at 100.

3 days grace14 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 4:30am

decided that there would be one simple rule to follow, no matter what Ryan said he wanted to do. Even if he was the one who knew more about music, I would have to be absolutely firm not to do anything that seemed silly or fake. No stupid, bullshit theatrics. No ridiculous costumes, no phony nonsense, no posing, no strutting or falsehood. If it’s going to be about music, then that’s all it’s going to be about.

And if he didn’t like it, he would just have to find himself a new sucker.

Somewhere Eric forgot that statement lol

herby190 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 10:41pm

Riot Band Blues kicks ass; just sayin'.

Ashland112 wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 7:34pm

Nolan Whyte wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 6:51pm :

haha yeah I know what ya mean. And thanks again.

Ashland112 wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 6:19am

Hello Mr. Whyte. I'd just like to say I've read Comeback Road and Guitargasm in their entirety and found them both well written and very entertaining. I myself just recently began my weekly submissions of a new story I'm writing entitiled The Duke. If you find yourself with some spare time I'd really appreciate some input from you on what you think of it.

hawk_kst wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 10:15pm

Mayte I've only just realised, Riot Band Blues has been going for over a year now =S
Where did the time go!?

maloney91 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 5:36pm

I've decided to read all of Riot Band Blues, maaaaan, it's so good.
I agree with the others, it could efinately be a TV series. That's how i'm readin' it anyway, in my head it's a TV show, with TV show camera angles and such. I wish I lived in Canada, then i'd totally try and convince you to make it into a indipendant film or Pilot and put me in it! Haha.
Excellent stuff.
You gonna try get this published or somethin', there's a big untapped market of young-ish rockers who would love to finally read about something that they do.

doa169 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 3:50am

I think Riot Band Blues could be a TV series

unclenono wrote on May 24th, 2010 10:23pm

Your stories have given me a much needed boost in inspiration. And for that I could never thank you enough man... Much obliged. I wish I could write half as well as you. For now I guess I'll stick to playing music. Pluck wire!

prettydaft45 wrote on May 6th, 2010 6:09am

Nolan, seriously get published right away!!!!I'd rather read your amazing work in a book, sometimes my laptop just isn't handy enough.

conroy91 wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 11:15am

Counting down the hours till new Riot Band!!
Totes stoked

Nolan Whytea wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 5:57am

doa169 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 2:31am :
Why do you only do riot band on Fridays?

Once a week is often enough, isn't it? And isn't one day as good as another? The important thing is that it's regular, right? RIGHT?

doa169 wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 4:31pm

Why do you only do riot band on Fridays?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next