Nilchii

Nilchii's Profile Comments

Hesh wrote on Sep 2nd, 2009 9:50pm

don't leave us, dude :(

ottoavist wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 6:35am

dude where are you?
i haven't seen you around S&L in ages, it seems.

.../curiosity.

Laces Out Danny wrote on May 27th, 2009 9:36am

:eek:

AN ENGLISH TEACHER! :p::p::p:

...okay...>_<

Hesh wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 2:45am

I don't know if you saw my post, but I'm really looking forward to your book :)

kdownes wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 6:00am

Nilchii wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 at 2:16pm :

So as not to clog up the forum with comments on my own post (what a stupid rule - it's an Internet community forum!):

Those ephemera
Are posts in friendly forums.
"Drinks are on the house,"
The comedian stutters.
"Waka waka waka!" Hai?

peace

Ok, now you're just showing off

Hesh wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 9:08pm

Nilchii wrote on Mar 28th, 2009 at 11:59pm :

Yeah, it was this bizarre artwork/performance thing that my city hosted when it opened its art museum recently. There was a woman on stilts with a butterfly costume and these insane bird things with riders. The "riders" were acrobats on stilts, but the bird things had "legs" on the oustide, so it looked like the riders were sitting on them, and the stilts were the legs of the birds.

The birds' necks and heads moved around and the riders could control the beak (like snapping at you, pecking, stuff like that) with a control box near the "reins." Amazing things. I have some video, but it didn't come out well...

peace

Cool stuff!

...
Man, I wish I could be part of a giant bird machine thing :(

Hesh wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 1:51am

that picture
is intense.

Nilchiia wrote on Mar 5th, 2009 3:49am

jsantos wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 at 4:49pm :

Thnx for the ad! Let me know when you have new music up. I would love to hear your playing!

Dude, intense sound you have. Went and checked out some of the music on your profile. You can play, sure as shootin'.

Yeah, I'll try to remember to let you know if (when) I upload some more stuff. It's hard for me to get my band's stuff recorded in a way that sounds any good, but we have some demo tracks on concretedreamband.com, if you're inclined to check 'em. Click Music, then Concrete Dream. Backsimba! was my band about a decade ago, which I played drums for. Totally different vibe, but their stuff is uploaded to the concretedreamband website, too...

peace

jsantos wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 9:49pm

Nilchiia wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 10:44pm

Thanks y'all.

DigUpHerBones: Do you know the software Audacity? It's freeware, and you can do multi-tracking stuff with it (record the guitar part; over-dub vocals; over-dub other stuff...). It doesn't natively come with the ability to export to MP3, but you can download a .dll extension that will let you do that. And did I mention it was free? ;)

#1 synth wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 5:56pm

I am so glad you have come to S&L. You bring an air of professionalism in your criticisms that, though at points present, is hardly consistent in most of the other members critiques. So yeah. welcome aboard, hope you stick around, yadda yadda yadda.

DigUpHerBones wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 9:43am

Thank you. I listen to a lot of both, and see where you're coming from. Once I get a usb keyboard and a better way to record/layer things than my usb mic, I'm planning on spicing everything up. Cheers
x