Neo Evil11

Neo Evil11's Profile Comments

aldogm92 wrote on Feb 27th, 2014 12:02am

where is free weed? dood

King Donkey wrote on Feb 15th, 2014 12:34pm

football frens

raoooos wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 3:31pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 at 2:08pm :
Not anymore, because we've got #Flamini. There to not waste any of our transfermoney, yet keep the bench warm for 50k per week. #Warchest #AMF #Wenger, whatever. Fuck everything.

Only hope is that Spurs play as they normally do and bottle it massively. They've bought loads of good players, but even together that isn't enough to replace Bale. They still haven't scored from open play in the league yet, against two shit teams.

And I'm happy we signed Flamini but 50k p/w :haha: jeezo.

inb4 Bale plays against us and leaves the next day...

raoooos wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 12:43pm

Podolski... how. Why. We're going to get massacred on Sunday.

raoooos wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 11:10pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 at 10:03pm :
True true. No way that we can beat Spurs with that lousy defending btw. I hope we play Koscielny and Sanga as cb. Mertesacker hasn�t got his last year�s form yet.

I don't think our defending was bad at all, against either Fener or Fulham. Just because Szczesny has to make a save or two, doesn't mean all hope is lost :o I'd be inclined to keep Koscielny out for now, but if he came in for Jenkinson I'd be absolutely fine. Can't drop Mertesacker, he has 2 goals in 2 against Spurs :o

raoooos wrote on Aug 27th, 2013 10:47pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 27th, 2013 at 6:17pm :
I don't know. Giroud is too static for me. Him and Podolski can't play together either for some reason.

Di Maria, DM and Alderweireld would be good enough for me. Plus back up for giroud.

With Podolski out for 3 weeks we now actually NEED players for Sunday. Deadline day won't do. It's at the stage where the front 6 literally picks itself: Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky; Cazorla, Giroud, Walcott. We only have kids other than that. For a team that is supposedly challenging in 4 competitions, it's absolutely ridiculous haha.

Good performance tonight, Robbo was being an absolute melt though :o Ramsey is absolutely tremendous atm, second goal was laaaavely.

raoooos wrote on Aug 25th, 2013 4:33pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 24th, 2013 at 4:25pm :
I don't see how we have "pressing" concerns at LW and ST. I'd rather have a decent cdm than replace Podolski or Giroud.

Also apparently Vermaelen has started training again this week, lightly.

Warming to the idea of Giroud being our main striker this season backed by Podolski and Walcott. I said he'd be better this season, but 3 in 3 is nice. Gimme Di Maria, a DM and a CB and I'll be happy really. Good news about Vermaelen, still a few weeks away i imagine

raoooos wrote on Aug 23rd, 2013 4:48pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2013 at 9:51am :
Exactly he is back up. Nothing wrong with that. But we could have gotten someone that could have actually challenged for a spot in the team. No way that Wenger is going to buy that now.

Frimpong m8. We have more pressing concerns atm (CB, LW, ST). Bendtner's instagram photo scares me too btw.

raoooos wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 7:18pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 at 5:50pm :
transfer window starts now, but we have lost the hope for a cdm now that we have flamini.

I'm happy with Flamini. Good cover for defensive midfield and both full back positions. Will have a point to prove to try and get into France's WC squad I imagine. He'll be back up for Arteta and Ramsey which is fine by me.

raoooos wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 12:41pm

So Ox is supposedly only out for 6 weeks, we're pretty much in the CL, Gibbs scored, Ramsey looks on it this season, and Villa got robbed of a result against Chelsea which makes our performance against them look slightly better.

And Wenger said "the transfer window starts now", although that may be a genuine belief brought about by his dementia.

hope.jpg

raoooos wrote on Aug 19th, 2013 3:34pm

Also rumours that Ox is out for 6 months, which in Arsenal terms is the whole season. Real tears in my eyes ;_;

raoooos wrote on Aug 19th, 2013 3:32pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 18th, 2013 at 1:02pm :
With Gibbs, Sagna and Ramsey possibly out for the Turkey match. Ox long term injury.
We're truly fucked now unless we get new signings. I do think Wenger finally realizes it though. The entire stadium was singing it.

Cabaye though. Williams though. Michu though. Only one I really want is Michu, and probably not for that price. Would rather have a more versatile defender than Williams. I like Cabaye, but meh. Not really what we need.

Yeah, defence for the Fenerbahce game will probably be Jenks - Kos - Mert - Hayden(???). I dunno. Or maybe Jenks left and Ramsey right if he's fit. Or Yennaris. Or FRIMPONG. Proper grim either way.

raoooos wrote on Aug 18th, 2013 10:39am

Ref was meh. I actually think both penalties were right (second one was really close and I think the ref guessed tbh). But Koscielny's sending off was proper refballing, even more so as he let Vlaar off for the same thing immediately afterwards.

But that doesn't excuse Wenger putting Ramsey at CB. It also doesn't excuse us losing.

Sign some players m8

p.s. Ox left on crutches, out for 3 months supposedly. Get your money on Fenerbahce.

raoooos wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 6:27pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 at 4:12pm :
Great loss right m8? Fucking disgusting refereeing.

Didn't watch because I was at work, but I doubt the ref's performance was as bad as the team's. Disgraceful really.

raoooos wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 10:37pm

You shouldn't have deleted the Arsenal group right now, why didn't you think of me :o

p.s. in answer to your question in the thread (yes I am lurking atm): bench will be 4 first team players (probably Fabianski, Jenkinson, Rosicky, Ox/Wilsh/Caz (whoever doesn't start)) plus Frimpong, Gnabry and probably Zelalem or Sanogo if he's fit. Great innit.

raoooos wrote on Jul 20th, 2013 10:58pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:29pm :
I'm banned, but it appears we are back in for Fellaini and Higuin will be presented at the end of the week.

NEO WHY

raoooos wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 10:37pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:29pm :

Hahaha, what did you get banned for? Those would be two nice signings. But meh, not getting ahead of myself :p

sideslick wrote on May 23rd, 2013 8:26pm

Neo Evil11 wrote on May 22nd, 2013 at 8:46am :
EE?

I know, it's hard to believe, but my 16-year-old GF is a double-E-cup.

She's not fat or anything, either. It's in all the right places!

I am one hell of a lucky high-school failure!

severed-metal wrote on May 23rd, 2013 12:12am

Sorry to use your thread for it, but he didn't reply.

I replied right now.