NegiTom

NegiTom's Profile Comments

Ometh wrote on May 1st, 2013 7:59pm

PM your facebook, it's easier that way. I barely use it but whatevz.

Ometh wrote on Apr 11th, 2013 1:29pm

*but I really just...

And I'm out.

Ometh wrote on Apr 11th, 2013 1:28pm

Also would you mind if I emailed you or something, just chat a little. Take this however you want, I really just want to chat a bit.

Ometh wrote on Apr 11th, 2013 1:26pm

Hey man, how is it going.

Ometh wrote on Feb 3rd, 2013 1:15pm

I have a song for you to crit my man, it's on the first page of T&C. And sorry about not replying to yiur email, I spent a week at my cousin's place lol.

Ometh wrote on Jan 1st, 2013 8:14pm

Sorry for not replying sooner, you can blame it on the Christmas/New Year's craze and all, family time and such. I'm going to check the songs you sent me today and I'll let you know what I think. I also have been learning and practicing Napalm Death and Phobia songs so I can get the juices flowin'.

yellowshirtguy wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 4:38am

Thanks for rating my bloodhail tab man :)

Ometh wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 6:49pm

NegiTom wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 5:04pm :
Yeah we can do something, if we're working together I have some more "traditional" stuff, which you might like a bit more. i'm pretty big on Wormrot and Insect Warfare styled grind so if you wanted to do some stuff like that, that would be cool.

Those bands rule, I'm down for that lol.
Although I don't mind some mathy influences, I'm pretty big on dissonance lol.
Feel free to send me your stuff if you want to, I'll PM you my e-mail.

Ometh wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 1:07pm

Oh lol :haha:
Yeah your stuff... It's pretty coo', not as grindy as I first thought but still pretty chaotic and nice. 15 has a badass break lol.
You're looking for a grindy project you say? Well I'm up for that if you want lol.
I can also do vocals but I only have one of those cheap headsets with a mic, not an actual decent way to record lol.

Ometh wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 1:02pm

NegiTom wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 12:17am :
No idea whether you'll like it or not, it's a bit less traditionl than the stuff you write (and not as good lol) but let me know what you think!

lolwut are you talking about

Ometh wrote on Nov 25th, 2012 1:34pm

Heyooo! I saw your thread on the T&C. Damn I wish I could post :(
Imma check your grindy grind right now lol

asator wrote on Sep 3rd, 2012 11:51pm

NegiTom wrote on Sep 3rd, 2012 at 8:06pm :
Yeah I'm terrible at checking comments on here as well. Not actually used to communicating with people on here unless it's to wind kids up about music because they don't understand subjectivity.
Oh man I had no idea you were in Cavalcades, you guys are a good band, doing pretty well for yourselves as well from what I can tell. Yeah I remember Natty saying he had to megabus it down there, that must have been a bitch and a half. Then again coming down from Scotland can't have been easy.

haha yeah I'm the same. Managed to catch this comment weirdly early though...

Thanks for the kind words! I guess we're doing alright, yeah haha. We only had to drive from Plymouth for that show so it was nothing really - we'd just come back from doing long European drives so anything in the UK was a breeze haha.

Let me know when your band with Natty has some sort of online presence/recordings etc, I'm very interested to hear! Are you in any other bands besides that?

asator wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 4:00am

NegiTom wrote on Aug 4th, 2012 at 9:06pm :
Hey man, in response to your question in the UK hardcore thread, to avoid clogging etc.
I've just recently started a band with Natty from Cassus, start practises etc properly within the next few weeks, 3 piece grindy screamo called Hyperviolet. If you're interested I'll let you know when we get something out or whatever, what band were you in when you played with Cassus?

Hey! Sorry I missed this, I never check comments on this site haha. That's awesome, he was a really nice dude, I'll look forward to hearing that. Would be cool to be notified when you have something online, yeah!

I play in a emo/melodic hardcore/screamo/etc band called Cavalcades - Cassus played a show in Bristol on our last tour. They ended up having to get the bus there from Norwich and borrow gear and shit - commitment haha.

Ometh wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 8:42pm

NegiTom wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 at 1:56pm :
That sucks. Finding a drummer capable of playing that genre of music is so hard as well, it's taken my band like a year to find a good, reliable drummer, so we might finally be able to start properly.

You got a band? Nice! Do you have any material for me to check out?

Ometh wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 12:53am

NegiTom wrote on Aug 6th, 2012 at 4:42pm :
Ah I see man, that's cool. I really like all the grind stuff you post, half because it's funny to see what people who don't listen to grindcore say about it (always funny) and half because it's the angriest music the T&C section ever sees. Are you in a band at all?

I wish dude, I wish :haha: I used to have a DM "band" with a friend of mine, but some bad shit happened and we stopped being friends. If I ever got hold a good drummer that could look over my shitty gear, I'd so go ahead lol

Ometh wrote on Aug 6th, 2012 3:58pm

NegiTom wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:10pm :
3 songs and quitting the game, kvlt kvlt. I'd love to hear them all when they're done though, that would be cool, get a kind of Deafheaven vibe from some parts but with way better basslines.

Lol, I just don't think I can come up with more material, and since I wrote these trackswhen I was going through some bad times, I don't think I would come up with more stuff unless someone close to me died or something like that :haha:
Besides, I'm way too much into grind/death to not compose in those genres lol.

Ometh wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 5:21am

NegiTom wrote on Aug 4th, 2012 at 9:37pm :
I'm terrible at checking my UG profile, but I was surprised to see you told me you recording that PBM song. You did a really good job with it, bass tones in particular are great, is it going to stay instrumental?

Yeah, it's supposed to be. I already have 3 other songs written: I have a thread about it on the T&C subforum, if you're interested.
I plan on recording those songs someday, releasing them for free and voila, that's the end of Anedonia (the project name).

Ometh wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 9:42am

Don't know if you remember, but I recorded for realz the P-BM song I wrote a couple months back ;)

Seb1uk wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 10:23pm

hey man, you think you could give me a full crit on that song i did which wasnt finished? ive finished it now so im just looking for some more opinions http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1403266

The Charm wrote on Jan 19th, 2011 4:23am

NegiTom wrote on Jan 12th, 2011 at 4:21pm :
"hardcore and stuff" is a great reason to send a friend request. Hows it going?

I got banned! Temp ban only.