Necrophagist777

Necrophagist777's Profile Comments

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 7:32am

I did another Whack Job 2 clip....

Z_cup_boy wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 6:38am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 at 4:46am :

ROFL at your video. your such a cutie pie lol. I thought you were going to bed?

say wat
i tried but couldnt sleepeh :(

Domino wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 11:13pm

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 at 11:03pm :

Cuz i'm a super stalker! Actually it said so in your blog "Screw you UG".

Ah.. that makes sense. I had a quick scan of my profile to see if I mentioned it anywhere. I was a bit scared! :P

Domino wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 8:53pm

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 8:22am :

You went to thailand? I'm half-thai, lived there for a few years when I was little. Some pretty crazy stuff is going on over there lately.

How did you know I went to Thailand? :|
Its a lovely place... seems like I got out of the airport just in time ;)

lil_rocker_girl wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 6:51am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 10:33pm :

just learning some songs.

Cool cool what songs?

BeastlyBassist wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 10:26pm

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 11:50pm :

You suck at COD4. Just thought I'd remind you.

You suck the kahk, big time. Figured I'd bring it out in the open.

ozzyismetal wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 11:49am

No problems. It was too good to turn down.

lil_rocker_girl wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 6:24am

Nothing much u?

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Dec 15th, 2008 6:38am

Holy Shit....that SLO example off your Pod Sudio waz teh shiz

damn, me wants

tnx for sharing..............311

Abunai X wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 10:27am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 at 7:21pm :

Well I just got some stuff early today so I think I was a good little emo this year..................... unless coal is shaped like a 16 GB Nano and a BOSS DD-7 Delay Pedal.

What the HELL, that's not even fair! My MP3 player is only 512mb. D':}

I bet you those are the only presents you get this year. :)

I kid, I kid. You'll get heaps. :)

Abunai X wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 9:19am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 at 4:31pm :

Good! just practicing a bit. how are you? Hope all is well in Pedo-Chicken land.

lol, I meant to reply to this ages ago. Sorry. D:

All is well in...Pedo-Chicken Land. -_- Funny, I don't remember agreeing to call it that. :p

It's nearly Christmasssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure Necrophagist777 is going to get coal. :)

Abunai X wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 5:45am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Nov 29th, 2008 at 5:14pm :

Repent afterwards??? How can you? Your dead lol. I'm a born again christian and i believe that those who commit suicide if they accepted jesus into their lives go to heaven.

lol, you actually sent that to somebody else.

I think repent afterwards is when someone hangs themselves and just before they actually die, they're like, "Oh damn, I wish I didn't do that." Personally, I think it's really harsh to say they're going to Hell. God says life is a gift, but if someone doesn't want it then I think it stops being a gift and becomes a punishment.

I dunno. Anyway, onto a lighter topic. How are you?

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:55am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 7:52pm :

Pre 90's rock would have to be Queensryche, Sabbath, Led Zeppelin. I don't listen to that stuff much, but I wouldn't complain it if it came on. Good Stuff.

As far as blues, I like SRV and Buddy Guy.

Led Zep ftw! Yeah I know what you mean... the thing i love about classic rock is you just don't get that any more. There will never be another led zep, or i dunno, hendrix. never.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:49am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 7:43pm :

Well I like to listen to anything with good guitar. Other than metal I love blues, a bit of jazz, and some good classic rock.

If you wanna get an idea of the kinda metal I like check this out:

Arch Enemy is my favorite band. I've never heard guitar so beautiful in my life.

Ahh that gets me all shivery inside. That's incredible. There's nothing like a good solo is there? Love it. Ahh. So good.
And you defs can't go wrong with classic rock! Fav pre-90s rock band??
I like blues, as well. Have you ever heard of Jesse Cook? He's sort of flamenco-y jazz sort of thing... but what that man can do with his guitar... holy s***.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:40am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 7:32pm :

lol you couldn't tell by my name and fav bands? metal of some sort for sure, preferably death metal with some nice melodic leads, although i like some post-hardcore too (Escape The Fate, blessthefall, The Bled).

Hahaha I was kidding but I forgot the :p in my message. You know, from your bands list I took you for a folk kinda guy! :haha:

Metals good. Not my preferred genre but then, I havent listened to a whole lot of it.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:22am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 7:05pm :

My dad is the founder of it lol.

Fair enough fair enough.

If you're going to make a career out of music -- what genre will you play?

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:16am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 11:06pm :

really? that's too bad, I love pedobears.

well i guess you should find one, hm? =p

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 1:16am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 at 9:12pm :

non profit doesn't mean they don't get money. Non Profit means the company can't have profits.

So for example they get a 100,000 in contributions, they spend 50,000 toward it's charitable work, then 50,000 to the employees, that's $0 left, hence non profit.

ahh i see how it goes. That's really cool. How'd you get involved with that?

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 1:12am

no, im definitely not a pedobear lol...

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 6:09am

Necrophagist777 wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 at 9:00pm :

I'm not actually a data management consultant lol, i just made it up. I don't know what you would call what I do?

I manage all the web design, bookkeeping, mailing etc. for a non-profit ministry.
haha k good. Well that's actually really cool. If it's non profit, who pays you?? Or do you have a different job??

read previous 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 read next