Necrolust

Necrolust's Profile Comments

ExplorerFreak wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 2:42am

You know I love your music. Have a listen to mine?

littleKID wrote on Nov 10th, 2008 1:34am

what program do you use for the choir ahs and stuff?

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Nov 7th, 2008 10:44pm

New songs?

Necrolust delivers!

(Again, loving the layered vocals in "Rise of The Forsaken", and "Temptation Revelation" was like an unholy shred combination of Dream Theater's "The Spirit Carries On" and Queen. Very nice.)

seanbabs wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 5:16am

Hey man, I've always respected your stuff, its great. If you get a moment, can you check out my band, Spare the Legion? www.myspace.com/sparethelegion

Keep writing good stuff man, you are a phenomenal guitarist!

Sean

guitarmaniac88 wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 1:12am

THE FURY IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you do vocal for my band? ;)

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 7:39pm

THANKS FOR LEAVING ME

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 3:04pm

I'll always remember you :]♥

Life Is Brutal wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 12:38am

Life Is Brutal wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 12:08pm :

Necrolust wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 3:47am :

To answer your question concerning the tap skills I have, those were all improvisations man :P The "Sweep Arpeggios" track is based on E minor , the other one I don't even remember..

Ill have to take a look at E Minor, and You REALLY need to go places man. Walk into a recording studio and be like Howz it going ? And shred the hell out of em.

I found E minor, and some other arpeggios, and Its really not all that hard lol... it sounds alot more insane than what it really is. Still great work though.

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 7:10pm

Life Is Brutal wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 6:08pm

Necrolust wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 3:47am :

Ill have to take a look ate E Minor, and You REALLY need to go places man. Walk into a recording studio and be like Howz it going ? And shred the hell out of em.

mjkshreds wrote on Oct 25th, 2008 4:16pm

new skills check em out

power_metal_13 wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 2:35pm

Necrolust wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 at 1:57pm :

It's not the string fault, it's the setting of the bridge. You need to adjust the bridge for the tension of the strings you want to play (E standard different settings, drop d different etc).
I'm not an expert, I assume this is the problem though.. Take it to a shop

Wohoo!!! It helped^^ thanks alot!!!

BlueAltitudes wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 1:47am

Wow...I just heard some of your new stuff and you just ooze METAL!

:headbang:

But seriously, I hope you go places man you deserve it. You also, made me realize that I need to get my shit together musically soon.

guitarmaniac88 wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 9:45pm

Necrolust wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 at 9:19pm :

lol !! Conspiracy in favor of me ? haha.. Thanks man :P

I think your stuff is great. Theirs is good too, but I still favor you more. Hopfullly they aren't reading this.

power_metal_13 wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 3:00pm

Hello, I have a super small question I really want to know the awnser on, I'm an beginner and I just bought new strings and I've have fixed them on my guitar (a black jacksson, looks like a dinky but it's not a dinky) anyway, it's a tremolo bar thing on it and when I tune it to standard it's angeled upp like 1cm, and kinda wierd :/ when I have a half stepp down the tremolo bar thing is normal O.o what is the problem, do I have wrong strings or what is it? please help me some one

guitarmaniac88 wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 2:07am

I'll have you know, I rated the other peoples skills bad, so you could stay on top. I will try to get me some mp3's up soon. I found out tonight after stealing my brothers $800 guitar, I am better than I thought, with just the right equipment.

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 12:09am

Necrolust wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 at 6:59pm :

The toneport Ux1 - Ux2 series are pretty decent and very very very very easy to use, however, the Ux8 system is a rack and has more complex stuff going on, I hooked it up through my soundcraft mixer into the computer etc..

And yes, you guessed correctly on the vocals XD It was an idea I had that moment to do high pitched + low pitched vocals on the chorus..

But, believe me, you will like the next song a lot better XD

Ok, thanks once again.

And those vocals were absolutely epic (For want of a less pit-like word...)! Dibs on being the VIP for the UG listening party for the next song.

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 11:11pm

Necrolust wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 at 5:55pm :

First of all thanks :P

The gear for soul reaper were :
A sonor drum kit customly made.
Korg Triton the old version
Shure Sm58/57 and some other mics.
the guitars however were done through Toneport Ux8 rack in my house.

Thanks! I was asking because I'm trying to get my own recording rig together now (because nobody else likes metal where I live :( so I can't have a band), plus, my brother wanted to know what synths you used.

How do you find the Toneport rack, and how easy to use it?

Btw, are the death/black vocals on Soul Reaper doubled up? It sounds like one doing a more death orientated one beneath a black-ish one...

BobMarleysGhost wrote on Oct 14th, 2008 9:46pm

Hi there, nice songs you got there (I've had "Soul Reaper" stuck in my head for ages). Mind if I ask what recording gear you use for them? Thanks.

emP wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 5:59pm

good stuff there. keep up the good work :D

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next