Mwoit

Mwoit's Profile Comments

Dopey_Trout wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 4:28am

Mwoit wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 5:37am :
I'll probably be in Glasgow during the afternoon as I'm heading back home for the Christmas breaks. I'll probably see you in King Tuts, it's fucking tiny as it stands. Name's Gerald btw, if you want to use my real name. =D

Awesome :) PM me your mobile number? I'll give you a text when we head through :p

I'm Dechlan btw

Dopey_Trout wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 7:47am

Mwoit wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 4:05am :
Hey man, have you got your Karnivool ticket yet? Ordered mine via the My Torn Mind bigcartel but it still hasn't arrived.

I haven't received mine yet either, it might be an at the door thing, I'll give the guys a shout and report back to you. Btw are you getting the train through? You can meet up with me and a few of my mates I think should be coming if you're taking trains :)

AngryGoldfish wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 12:44am

Mwoit wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:33pm :
Thanks for the comments on my tune, will be sure to keep the ERG legion posted on my shit. w00t!
Yeah, do that. I'm always interested to hear what the folks in the legion are up to.

buckethead_jr wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 4:04pm

Mwoit wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 1:12pm :

I'll get back to you about dates and shit, off to Download tomorrow and I need to pack up!

Sweet man.

I've just got back from Malia, I think I'm just gonna lie in bed for the next couple of days...or weeks anyway :p
That's basically me free for whenever, just hit me up if you're wanting to do something. :cheers:

buckethead_jr wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 1:57pm

Thank you :) I'm going off to do Maths/Stats/Economics at Strathclyde Uni, had to decide between there, Glasgow and Edinburgh, but I'd rather stay at home just now ^^.

I would have thought when I got up there that finding band members would have been easier...maybe not then ? :P Can't be as bad as being in high school surely...
Although, I suppose it'd be easy to find people to play, just not people who would actually write stuff with you and from what I've seen myself, Glasgow's scene is quite a bit better >_<

Aye, I'd be well up for a jam. My summer is pretty busy, I'm going to China for a week, leaving on the 16th. I get back on the 24th, have 4 days to recover before I head off to Malia with a bunch of my mates for a week, I get back on the 6th of July I think. So basically, most of July I'm free, August as well, although I'm going down to Bloodstock from the 13th till the 16th. Will you be in Glasgow much over the summer?

buckethead_jr wrote on May 25th, 2010 10:58pm

Mwoit wrote on May 16th, 2010 at 3:41pm :
Yeah, I've got a few Zappa CD's and the friend I'm going with totally loves Zappa so it's a good combo. w00t!

How ya been anyway? Still shredding like a beast?

Haha, aye, I suppose I am. I've just gotten really tired of the whole metal/shred thing, and getting into the whole jazzy/fusion world, it's so much more refreshing!
But aye, I'm good...just finished all my exams...high school over...thank fuck for that, haha.

How's Edinburgh treating you? (random comment: Dizzee Rascal is playing in Edinburgh at the end of August...contemplating going just because it's the only way i'll see Guthrie Govan any time soon!)

buckethead_jr wrote on May 13th, 2010 12:30am

Mwoit wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 at 6:28pm :
I fucking love Zappa, and I've got a ticket with my guitar mate. YEAH.

You going yourself?

Ach, I hope so.

If I have any money left and if there's still tickets left, then I will be.
I saw them last time they played here...was one of the greatest things i've ever seen, i really don't want to miss it !

buckethead_jr wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 11:23pm

Man, don't know if it's your thing or if you know, but Zappa Plays Zappa is coming on the 26th of July at the Royal Concert Hall. Really something you can't miss if you're into it at all :p

hmmm_de_hum wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 8:17pm

Mwoit wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 2:30am :
Hey man, you heading to London to see Opeth at the Royal Albert Hall? I'm heading solo, I need some mates to go with.

Mwoit

Nah sorry man, had to bail on that gig :( seen Opeth a fair few times now and i really cant afford the ticket or the time off from work/lectures :(

Luke

buckethead_jr wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 8:32pm

Mwoit wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 at 11:22pm :
I got mine at Merchant City Music on... Wednesday? I can't remember. The guys in the store remember me since I bought my own Looomis from them haha. Damn right I'm turning up early, I'd do anything to meet Loomis and a free T shirt = win! I'm so tempted to bring my own Loomis Schecter and go "DUDE YOU ARE GOD!" lol

They never remember me, even after I got my RG770dx from them. Even after I let them all play it because they were dying to ever since they had ordered them in :(

I don't know if I want to turn up that early, I'll probably turn up at 6 and wait in line, hopefully that'll be early enough :p

But yeah, LOOOOOOOOMISSS :D

buckethead_jr wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 1:10pm

Mwoit wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 at 11:15am :
Ooo, what number you got? I got 6 & 7 (me and a mate are going). Hopefully one of us will win the free shit!

6 and 7?!

Damn, how early did you get yours? :p

I've got 305 and 306. I hope I win the free guitar.
Will you be turning up really early for the free shirt? :p

buckethead_jr wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 8:58pm

Mwoit wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 9:15am :
Yo man, just to let you know that there's a Jeff Loomis guitar clinic in October 7th at the Cat House Glasgow, get your ticket for 3 at Merchant City Music! I'm going! w00t!

:p:

My tickets arrived 2 days ago!

See you there!

Absent Mind wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 7:06pm

Ok friends :P

I will post up the latest of Murphs file later today in the Legion thread :)

Mwoit wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 10:18am :
You got the latest copy of the 7 string ideas littlemurph is on about? In fact, who is even in this project?

P.S

I no longer wish you a nightmare on repairing your S.

Friends? :

littlemurph7976 wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 9:54pm

Hey, 7 stringz buddy :wavey:

hminh87 wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 1:47pm

Mwoit wrote on Apr 9th, 2009 at 11:57pm :

Om Nom Tastic.

So how much did he charge you? Did you grab a hardcase along with it?

OH ye. I ordered a hardcase for $40 plus $20 extra shipping. I guess it ended up around $120 shipping in total. But it was by the time when the US dollar was weak so it wasn't that big of a deal for me.

hminh87 wrote on Apr 9th, 2009 11:41pm

Mwoit wrote on Apr 9th, 2009 at 11:23pm :

Yo again, how's the guitaring going?

Just wondering, how did you get that Agile? Did you email Kurt (I think) and had him ship it over? I tempted to get an Intrepid, 6 strings is no longer enough for me!

Yep. Exactly as you say. I mailed Kurt and he shipped it to me.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 11:40pm

Mwoit wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 at 5:22pm :

Nice to meet you too, you've got some cool vids going. Been playing long?

Aww thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to watch them. I have been playing for about 6 years.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 10:00pm

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
Nice to meet you :)

Pat_s1t wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 5:33am

Hey man Happy New Year! Well, for what it's worth over there now anyway.

buckethead_jr wrote on Dec 7th, 2008 7:00pm

Mwoit wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 at 10:13pm :

Ouch man. Opeth were pretty good (fav band so I'm sorta biased eh? ) and Cynic were wow. Glad to see them anyways!

And PG man. He was ownage. He didn't use his PGM at all (except Suite Modale... and maybe another one? Not sure. ) and got to swatch his Fireman. Was kick ass! Unlucky you missed them dude =/

=/
Sounded great, although, I doubt I could have afforded it anyway, even if i did remember :haha:
Metallica tickets, Christmas presents, and my new guitar arrives on Monday!!

Hopefully that'll make up for it :P

1 2 3 4 5 read next