Musicmaniac1234

Musicmaniac1234's Profile Comments

rockstar 7 wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 3:13am

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Aug 16th, 2011 at 2:13am :
Lol its all cool i never come on here either except for tabs usually but thats cool! yes im in the middle of writing one now Ive got the chords and the tune down now all ive got to do is let the words come to me ive kindof moved more towards the keyboard and bass guitar now Its pretty cool!!
ooooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeee bassssssssss 2 :) :) :) an keyboard its nice to hope u continue rockin on them :) !!!\m/!!!

rockstar 7 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 2:55am

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 6:43pm :
Ohh yeah? Thats always fun to jam with people even if its not rock stuff. I like a lot of different types of music so thts pretty cool What type of band is it?
Ive written 2 new songs that im working out a guitar part on and practiced recording some stuff by Mayday Parade and such..
How about you? Are things all good?
hey sorry 4 the late replies i hard use this anymore but ummm one band is a gospel band an the other is an (all sorts of music but rock band LOL) an u writting??? niceeeeee :) i wanna hear them :) an yea things r really good i cant complain i hope its the same with u :)

rockstar 7 wrote on Jun 9th, 2011 2:45pm

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 8:46pm :
HI ANGELO!! )
It has been a year yeahh -_-...but hey how have you been?!
Im just finishing up finals for school
well ive been awesome in 2 bands now but not rock :( ive gotten a lot better at guitar :) and thats awesome soon there will be no mor school :) lol but how is music going 4 u lately?!?!?

rockstar 7 wrote on May 10th, 2011 6:34pm

elisa :) :) :) heyyyyy its been like what a whole year?!?!?! lol hiiiiiiii

salmon philippe wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 9:23am

Rowling wrote Harry Potter (I have read them all) but I don't know much about dessen, what does she write about ?
At the moment , I am reading a classical of Victor Hugo , the last days of a condemned man (1829) an idealistic book against death penalty

aerorocker101 wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 12:43pm

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Oct 29th, 2010 at 8:41pm :
lurk O_o
haha
good job!!

salmon philippe wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 7:53am

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Oct 30th, 2010 at 1:55am :
haha yes spanish was pretty hard at first, but now its fairly easy
but yeah ive never tried to learn french, but i think for me, it would be a little harder
this year, i do have english but mostly literature

litterature is one of my favorite subjects, in france we study mostly french writers but I also have red also some english ones like Emingway or Oscard Wilde and stefen King ...
what authors do you have to read , or what do you prefer ?

aerorocker101 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 6:47pm

LURKER

bass-man9712 wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 4:31pm

anyway how are you? i never hear from you anymore!

bass-man9712 wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 4:22pm

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 10:38pm :
lol
yea they magically appeared and plastered themselves against my page...so frikin awezozme XD

lol lucky! mine still looks like space minus and stars or planets :(

bass-man9712 wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 1:09am

*lurk* >.> don't look now but i think you have stars in your background *fades into the shadows*

Guardian Devil wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 9:17pm

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Aug 21st, 2010 at 9:21pm :
Oh yea? Thats cool...i have an Ibanez too but i have No idea what the model is :/ it's a starter guitar...so im looking for a new guitar to get. any suggestions?
LMAO im just messin' w/ you...but in the future, you realize it is free parking here? lol :P
anything that has good pickups, fretboard, and at an action where your comfortable in... most likely get another Ibanez, RG series or Prestige, or you can get any Schecter those are my semi fav.

levymonroe wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 1:22pm

yeah u like a lot of bands

Guardian Devil wrote on Aug 21st, 2010 1:02am

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 at 8:52am :
you lurk on my profile and dont even say hi?!
lol nah jk...hi (:

Hey u have an Ibanez..u like it?
I love it, its my baby, and oh I was just passing by, sorry but your profile isn't where I parked my car... lol ;)

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 31st, 2010 9:37am

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jul 30th, 2010 at 10:55pm :
well i currently don't have any job but i do get money for helping my parents with things like washing the car and babysitting

my elder son does the same , but he is more on mowing the lawn and Do it yourself things...

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 7:29am

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jul 25th, 2010 at 7:21pm :
Indeed i am...and i try to test them out on Audacity...but my mic isnt the best quality and neither is my guitar :/ but i AM working my way to getting a new acoustic so yes soon!

what sort of job do you have ?

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 8:23am

you say you are writing songs , can't you record some and make us hear what its like ?

thecrimsondawn wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 4:46pm

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:09am :
Yea! Phil was actually the one who messaged me about it It really really awesome! My dad heard me listening to it and he said that you guys were really good awesome let me know when you put more up, im always interested
Ive been pretty good summers kindof a drag here but the opportunity to wake up at 12:00 PM is always nice! What about you?

that's cool! i have a lot of fun with phil, he's a great guy. and working with him is a real learning experiance for me, plus more people get the chance to hear my music, and that's good for me too. i need to upload that song on my profile when i get the chance. hopefully today. i'll be sure to let you know when we have more songs done, it's always great to have such support behind us. :) yeah summer can be boring. for me though it's keeping me busy, so i suppose that's good. do you have any plans coming up soon?

thecrimsondawn wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 2:57pm

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 1:10am :
Hey Kylee I listened to your song Something and its beautiful

hahaha yeah me and phil did that cover together. it was lots of fun. we're planning more for the future. thanks for the support! it means a lot to me. :) how have you been?

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 3:26pm

bonjour et merci
thanks for listening to my last collab songs , how did you like them ?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next