MusicalMinority

MusicalMinority's Profile Comments

NirvanaLuvr16 wrote on May 6th, 2013 4:24pm

Hi.:)

Alkaline 64 wrote on Oct 16th, 2011 10:29pm

Nice avatar, Jonny always rocks a tele!

newbie08 wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 1:46pm

MusicalMinority wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 2:45pm :
I just wanted to let you know, good sir, that your posts make me giggle to myself.
Hats off to you.

Ah, cheers, cobba! Ya made me day, aye mate? Seem like an alright sorta fella. On ya!

rocknrollstar wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 12:40am

Thanks for the add man :)

hide_the_beer wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 5:56am

Yeah, there are more asians on here than I expected. Nice songs, btw.

ENIGMATIC. wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 12:49am

MusicalMinority wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 at 10:39pm :
Yeah. By the time I finished the last EP, I was sick of that musical direction. This new one's pretty different... But hey, it's all fun and educational and all that good stuff.

Well, I might have to resort to busking to get the name out, but hey, it's all good.

So, do you write any original music?

Apparently I haven't responded to this yet...
Hah, seems to happen to everyone I know who's starting recording - get sick of whatever twas. But different is always good.

I love buskers. Have fun doing so if you choose to.

Ah, original music. I'm starting to dabble with that. It's a strange thing writing lyrics.. I'm still trying to get used to changing gears.

ledzephed wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 4:32am

hey man could you check out our new song looking for the light
nobody has said anything about it yet

ENIGMATIC. wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 3:27am

MusicalMinority wrote on Jun 9th, 2009 at 8:29pm :

Well, that's just lovely.
Doing well myself... Busy composing new material for my next EP. Trying to find gigs in a town where the music scene isn't so hot. You know, the usual musicianly stuff...

Oh that's terrific. Do you just have one previous EP then or..? Oi, good luck. I know how that is, but I think that sort of makes it all the better when you do pull through.

ENIGMATIC. wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 12:12am

MusicalMinority wrote on Jun 8th, 2009 at 9:31pm :

So, I checked my profile today and noticed that (possibly for the first time in history) a member of the female gender had been looking at my profile. Needless to say, I was very excited.

That all said and done, how're you doing?

Haha, that's great :P

I'm pretty well thanks. And yourself?

ledzephed wrote on Jun 3rd, 2009 11:36am

its all good i just saw that you do rly good crits
if you could do it when you get a chance that would be great

ledzephed wrote on May 28th, 2009 4:06pm

hey man do you think you could crit my band?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1133087

1337guitarplayr wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 9:16pm

Thanks for helping in the Singing section.. But I just took a look at your Supermassive Black Hole. Now I'm just like DAMMN how the hell can you get your falsetto like the perfectly clear and stuff? When I do mine it's like horrible sounding and trembles a lot :(

Anyway you should work on the guitar parts more cus voice is like perfect :jealousface:

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 3:14pm

Thanks mate! :cheers:

demonofthenight wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 8:17am

MusicalMinority wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 10:54am :
Your knowledge of musical theory is incredible.
Actually, it's not. Alot of uni/college music kids would probably laugh at my musical theory. If you completely learnt counterpoint (like college kids do), you'd see I barely know anything.

madbasslover wrote on Jan 12th, 2009 5:25pm

Hey I have a singing question for you. I can't ask in the thread because I'm banned. Anyways, I was wondering if coffee can limit a person's range to an extent. I've noticed that before I drink coffee the lower end of my range sounds fuller and more resonant but after I drink it it's like the timbre of my voice changes, like it gets higher or something. I know a timbre can't actually get higher or lower, but I think you get what I'm saying.

kaybee:) wrote on Jan 11th, 2009 5:22am

why, hello:]

jasonggabbott wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 6:27am

MusicalMinority wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 at 11:24pm :

Thanks for your comment on my blog- on reflection, you're right about the blues guitarists being able to make I-IV-V into something new and exciting, but somehow, that's just not my sound, if you can understand that. I mean, some people can take the same progression and make it into something beautiful every time they play it, but I've always wanted to explore the strange and little-traveled roads of music- I want to do something that very few people have ever done before, and still make it accessible to the casual listener.

I gave some of your songs a listen, and I've got to say, your music is very refreshing. Very anti-mainstream, yet gratifying at the same time. Angst, cynical reflections, and philosophy all set to music. Very good.

wow man!!! THANKS.....wow..I am sure you(and) I will find the sounds of our SOUL
we are listening for.

jasonggabbott wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 7:11am

MusicalMinority wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 at 12:32am :

Thanks dude, for the comments on my songs. That one song you were asking about, Karma Police, is originally by Radiohead, one of my favorite bands.

Hah, and yeah... I have a bit of a problem with sour notes every now and then, but I've been working on it.

You know sour notes sometimes make the listener feel you more. You know kind of a human thing ;)

asfastasdark wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 5:23am

MusicalMinority wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 10:53pm :

Hey, could you help me out with my trimpot issue? The thread kind of died, but the question remains...
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=16573540

Thanks again for your great help.

Why, Here Is That: Evil Wah Has Itself Truly Explained!