Music_101

Music_101's Profile Comments

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 8:00am

Happy birthday!!!!

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 20th, 2012 2:10am

Music_101 wrote on Sep 17th, 2012 at 10:15am :
In that case; I shall bask in my accomplishment!
I loved it! And I get to put all my logged hours onto my college applications so that'll be really nice.
That's cool. Doesn't sound like it'll be too bad of a job.
How's the band thing going?

Haha You go for that.
That's awesome. I probably really would not enjoy that job at all.
And yeah it's not too bad, not really exciting but it'll get some cash flowing.
Not great, we haven't jammed in a long time and we got another drummer and bass player because the old drummer was too busy and the old bassist had to go to school... so hopefully we can jam soon.
Also I just bought a drum kit :D

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 8:46pm

Music_101 wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 at 3:11am :
I cheated and still got on Facebook with my phone occasionaly.
Haha. I know. But working with a vet I was working super long hours from anywhere between 3-5 in the morning to 7-9 at night. But with school I can't do that anymore.
Ohh. Good luck! What kind of job did you get? And congrats about the band. That's really awesome!
\
:O haha still better than me.
That's pretty cool. Did you enjoy it?
Thanks, it's at a place called Tip Of The Glacier water... so I will clean and fill those big water jug things. thanks, I'm excited.

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 13th, 2012 7:13am

Music_101 wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 7:23pm :
I know! I made it my goal to try and stay off my computer over the summer.
Life is good! Now that schools started up again I've had a bit more free time, weird, I know. Usually it's the opposit but school keeps me from working as much.
How's life for you?

Good job, you have succeeded in something I was incapable of :D
That's awesome, yet slightly odd.
It's pretty good... I'm going to my first day of work tomorrow (not that I haven't worked before but new job) anyway I'm in a band now. And that pretty much sums up my life right now.

rjaylaf wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 6:09pm

Wow... Haven't talked to you in forever.... How's life?

archangels wrote on Aug 15th, 2012 1:36am

I saw your comment on S0n1c '97's profile that mentioned you live in the Hillsdale area. I just wanted to drop in and say how weird it was to see someone mention Hillsdale. I live near there too. :P

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 4:13am

Music_101 wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:58pm :

Wow. That's awesome! You guys must have done a good job.
I haven't ever really read any Shakespeare, to be honest. But I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance that that's what you'll be doing? That sucks. Fingers crossed that you'll luck out and it'll be something different! Sweet. What character were you?
No it's not.

Yep, there is the odd person who is cool (although most of them were in the ban thread) but not enough to make it worth it.
Yeah it was awesome, and everybody seems to think we did a good job.
Lucky you, I've studied romeo and juliet in grade 7 and twelfth Night this year. Twelfth Night has been done by my school before and it was pretty good.
And I'm hoping not but he said he wants to do another shakespeare soon. I shared 2 roles with another guy. We shared being a suitor (Luke) and a brother (Caleb) so I had to learn every dance in the play excluding the ones that only the brides did.
yes it is.

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 2:47am

Music_101 wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:42pm :
I don't know if it's like this for everyone; but I mainly only came on for the ban thread. So ever since they deleted it I don't really care to come on as much.
I see. So you pretty much take all the efforts from multiple plays and put into just making one awesome one?
Why not? Don't like Shakespeare? This reminds me though... I never asked what your last play was!
No it's not.

Yep the ban thread was the highlight for me and the pit before I realized that lots of the people in the pit are just a bunch of jerks.
Basically, yep and we put it on for 5 nights and this year was the first year (for our school) that every night was sold out.
I despise Shakespeare, and the fact that my english teacher (the one who chooses the plays) loves him makes it worse. and it was 7 brides for 7 brothers.
yes it is.

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 2:35am

Music_101 wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:13pm :
Seems like everyone's been coming on less these days.
Only every two years? That's weird. Not "my" school per say, but the school I do my online classes through host plays all throughout the school year.
Perhaps, but just because someone else becomes a "drama geek" that doesn't mean you won't be a lead. If its something you want, you could do it.
No it's not.

This is true.
Well mine's a really small school and we do one big production and it's super awesome and takes up lots of time...
That's true... but I dunno if we do something by Shakespeare I'm not gonna do it..
yes it is.

rjaylaf wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 8:23am

Music_101 wrote on Jun 1st, 2012 at 5:51pm :
It's okay. I haven't really been wanting to come on here anyways.
I don't blame you. That would suck.
That's great! Are you planning to do more plays in the next school year?
No it's not.

Yeah I've actually been spending less time lately too.
Yup.. it did.
My school does plays every 2 years so basically yes in my grade 12 year I'm gonna do the play and everyone thinks I'll be the lead but I bet someone else will end up being a new "drama geek" but I dunno.
yes it is.

craig-sansum wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 4:45am

Music_101 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 at 12:44am :
*Snuggles*
:3 ^.^

craig-sansum wrote on May 31st, 2012 10:03pm

Music_101 wrote on May 31st, 2012 at 3:03am :
C:
^^ *cuddles* >_>

rjaylaf wrote on May 31st, 2012 6:52am

Music_101 wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 6:49pm :
You couldn't listen to music either? That's terrible! I don't think I could ever do that, music is such a huge part of my life. I definetly don't blame you for not wanting to do it again next year. No matter how much extra credit it would give you.
That's great!!! Are you in a lot of plays or was this your first one?
No it's not.

Wow I have really procrastinated writing this for some reason...
anyway no I wasn't allowed music and it was horrible, and at times i got slightly POed.
this is my first one but I have wanted to do some before but didn't have a chance and I think in grade 12 I'll probably be a lead. :shrug:
yes it is.

craig-sansum wrote on May 27th, 2012 3:33am

Music_101 wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 2:09am :
Yes, they eat carrots. Well, one of them does. My pony Dakota doesn't like them.
They both love apples though.

craig-sansum wrote on May 27th, 2012 3:05am

Music_101 wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 2:04am :
Lol. No. My ponies don't get sugar cubes.
carrots? every pony loves munch on carrot

craig-sansum wrote on May 27th, 2012 3:00am

Music_101 wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 1:56am :
Fun.
Lots of horse stuff, but I spent waaay too much.
D: any sugar cubes? lolo

craig-sansum wrote on May 27th, 2012 2:55am

Music_101 wrote on May 27th, 2012 at 1:52am :
Nothing, really. I just got home from shopping.
You?
sittin in bed x.x :3 wut you buy?

craig-sansum wrote on May 27th, 2012 2:49am