Soooo, I haven't been on UG much lately, but it's 3 days before the draft so since I've been making mock drafts since 07, I figured why not just throw one together? So here be it
1. Kansas City - Eric Fisher - OT - Central Michigan 2. Jacksonville - Luke Joeckel - OT - Texas A&M 3. Oakland - Sharrif Floyd - DT - Florida 4. Philadelphia - Lane Johnson - OT - Oklahoma 5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah - DE - BYU 6. Cleveland - Dion Jordan - DE - Oregon 7. Arizona - Jonathan Cooper - OG - North Carolina 8. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse 9. NY Jets - Barkevious Mingo - DE - LSU 10. Tennessee - Dee Milliner - CB - Alabama 11. San Diego - D.J. Fluker - OT - Alabama 12. Miami - Chance Warmack - OG - Alabama 13. NY Jets (From Tampa Bay) - Tavon Austin - WR - West Virginia 14. Carolina - Star Lotulelei - DT - Utah 15. New Orleans - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia 16. St. Louis - Kenny Vaccaro - S - Texas 17. Pittsburgh - Tyler Eifert - TE - Notre Dame 18. Dallas - Sheldon Richardson - DT - Missouri 19. NY Giants - Alec Ogeltree - ILB - Georgia 20. Chicago - Manti Te'o - ILB - Notre Dame 21. Cincinnati - Eric Reid - S - LSU 22. St. Louis (From Washington) - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee 23. Minnesota - Robert Woods - WR - USC 24. Indianapolis - Xavier Rhodes - CB - Florida State 25. Minnesota (From Seattle) - Sylvester Williams - DT - North Carolina 26. Green Bay - Eddy Lacy - RB - Alabama 27. Houston - Justin Hunter - WR - Tennessee 28. Denver - Bjoern Werner - DE - Florida State 29. New England - Jamar Taylor - CB - Boise State 30. Atlanta - Desmond Trufant - CB - Washington 31. San Francisco - Jonathan Cyprien - S - Florida International 32. Baltimore - Kevin Minter - ILB - LSU
1. Full Name: Alexander T. Reich 2. Nicknames: I don't have any, but my Dad sometimes calls me Al and Albert
3. Birthday: October 24th, 1994 4. Place of Birth: Wisconsin 5. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio 6. Male or Female: Male 7. School Year: 11th grade 8. School: Home schooled 9. Occupation: Busser 10. Residence: Wisconsin 11. MSN Screen Name: I don't have one 12. Hair Colour: Brown 13. Hair Length: Short as of right now 14. Eye colour: Brown 15. Weight: 180 or so 16. Height: 6'0'' I think 17. Braces?: Nope 18. Glasses?: Nope 19. Piercings: Two 20. Tattoos: None yet, OCTOBER COME FASTER!!!!! 21. Righty or Lefty: Righty
___Your Firsts___ 22. First best friend: CASSIEEEEE 23. First Award: I've never won an award 24. First Sport: Baeball 25. First pet: Teela 26. First Real Vacation: To Chicago 6 years ago 27. First Concert: Type O Negative 4years ago 28. First Love: I ain't gonna answer that
___ Favorites___ 29. Movie: Pulp Fiction 30. TV programme: 24 31. Colour: Green 32. Rapper: B.o.B. 33. Band: Oh God............If I had to pick ONE, I'd have to say........The Jimi Hendrix Experience 34. Song Right Now: The Change by Evanescence 35.
Friends: I really only have two or three really close friends so I can't pick just one 36. Sweet: Anything fruity 37. Sport to Play: Basketball 38. Restaurant: A local restaurant which I'm not going to post the name of 39. Favorite Shop: Buckle 41. School Subject: History 42. Animal: MONKEY!!! 43. Book: Anything by Edgar Allen Poe 44. Magazine: AP 45. Shoes: My boots or Converse
___Currently___ 46. Feeling: Stuffed 47. single or Taken?: Single 48. Have a crush on : Nobody 49. Eating: Nada 50. Drinking: Nothing 51. Typing: SHIT 52. Online?: No, I'm typing this with my powerful brain waves 53. Listening To: NOTHING!!!!!!! 54.
Thinking About: This stupid question thing 55. Wanting To: Go somewhere it's warm 56. Watching: Nothing 57. Wearing: My tuxedo shirt and jeans
___Your Future___ 58. Want Kids?: Maybe 59. Want to be Married?: Yes 60. Careers in Mind: Musician 62. Car: MUSTANG BABY!!!
__Which is Better 63. Hair color: Brown 64. Hair length: Doesn't really matter 65. Eye color: My favorite is green but it really doesn't matter 66. Measurements: Huh? 67. Cute or Sexy: A combination of both
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes 69. Hugs or Kisses: Kisses 70. Short or Tall: Doesn't matter 71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing 72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both 73. Fatty or Skinny: Average 74. Sensitive or Loud: BOTH!!!!! 75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship. 76. Sweet or Caring: Both 77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Both
___Have you ever______ 78. Kissed a Stranger: Nope 79. Had Alcohol: Nope 80. Smoked: Nope 81. Ran Away From Home: Nope 82. Broken a bone: Two bones in my left hand 83. Got an X-ray: Yup 84. Been with someone: Kinda 85. Broken Someones Heart: Yes 86. Broke Up With Someone: Kinda 87. Cried When Someone Died: A little 88. Cried At School: Nope
___Do You Believe In___ 89. God: Nope 90. Miracles: Nope 91. Love At First sight: Nope 92. Ghosts: Nope 93. Aliens: Nope 94. Soul Mates: Not necessarily... 95. Heaven: Nope 96. Hell: Nope 97. Angels: Nope 98. Kissing on The First Date: Why not? 99. Horoscopes: Nope
___Answer Truthfully___ 100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have?: Yes.
1. Carolina - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn 2. Denver - Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M 3. Buffalo - Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama 4. Cincinnati - A.J. Green, WR, Georgia 5. Arizona - Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU 6. Cleveland - Julio Jones, WR, Alabama 7. San Francisco - Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri 8. Tennessee - Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn 9. Dallas - Tyron Smith, OT, USC 10. Washington - J.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin 11. Houston - Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina 12. Minnesota - Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson 13. Detroit - Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska 14. St. Louis - Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois 15. Miami - Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama 16. Jacksonville - Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue 17. New England (From OAK) - Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College 18. San Diego - Cameron Jordan, DE, California 19. NY Giants - Nate Solder, OT, Colorado 20. Tampa Bay - Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri 21. Kansas City - Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin 22. Indianapolis - Mike Pouncey, C, Florida 23. Philadelphia - Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State 24. New Orleans - Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple 25. Seattle - Jake Locker, QB, Washington 26. Baltimore - Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado 27. Atlanta - Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa 28. New England - Justin Houston, LB, Georgia 29. Chicago - Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor 30. NY Jets - Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA 31. Pittsburgh - Aaron Williams, CB, Texas 32. Green Bay - Brooks Reed, DE, Arizona
night = Best fucking concert I've ever fucking been to...Chevelle and Three Days Grace were fucking amazing...But Adelitas Way...You guys can just go jump off the
face of the earth, I don't think anybody would notice
I have to say, "Hollywood Whore" saved this album for me, because if it was anything like Change Or Die, I probably would've stopped the CD right there and never would've listened to it all the way through.
Favorite tracks: March Out of the Darkness, Lifeline, Hollywood Whore, Into the Light
Least Favorite Tracks: Change or Die, I Almost Told You That I Loved You
9. Life Starts Now - Three Days Grace
For most of 2009, I was probably most excited about this album, but I have to say, I was a little disappointed. This album opens up with Bitter Taste and Break, and again, I was pretty discouraged after I heard those two tracks, but then, World So Cold came on and, that song saved this album for me, so, after a few listens, I've decided that this is a very good album, despite a few hiccups at the beginning and towards the end.
Favorite tracks: World So Cold, Lost In You, Last to Know, Life Starts Now
Least Favorite Tracks: Bitter Taste, Break, Bully
8. Halestorm - Halestorm
Halestorm is definitely one of the most talented and original bands to emerge within the past few years, and the self-titled debut opens with a bang, and that bang continues through the first seven tracks, then the album takes a bit of a wrong turn and runs off the track with Love/Hate Heartbreak, then it gets back on track with Better Sorry Than Safe, then runs off the track once more with Dirty Work, but ends on a high note with Nothing to Do With Love, and I'll bet anything that in 5 or 6 years they'll be one of the biggest bands on earth.
Favorite tracks: Better Sorry Than Safe, I Get Off, Familiar Taste of Poison, Innocence
Least Favorite Tracks: Dirty Work, Love/Hate Heartbreak
7. Momento Mori - Flyleaf
The first nine tracks are really good, but then the last 5 kind of run together and its almost like you're listening to one long song. This album is definitely different, but in a good way.
Favorite tracks: Missing, Set Apart This Dream, Beautiful Bride, Again, Chasm, The Kind
Least Favorite Tracks: Circle, Treasure
6. Brand New Eyes - Paramore
Overall, I think this is Paramore's best album even though I think lyrically, this album is a bit predictable, but musically, they've never shined brighter.
Favorite tracks: Turn It Off, Brick By Boring Brick, Careful, The Only Exception, All I Wanted, Where The Lines Overlap
Least Favorite Tracks: Looking Up, Misguided Ghosts
5. The Resistance - Muse
This is by far this is Muse's best album, musically and lyrically, they've never been better. And also I think this album should've gotten a Grammy nomination.
Favorite tracks: Uprising, United States of Eurasia, Resistance
Least Favorite Tracks: Guiding Light, Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 3
4. This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars
This album is epic, inspiring, and its definitely 30StM'S best album.
Favorite tracks: Closer to the Edge, Vox Populi, This Is War, Kings And Queens, Hurricane
Least Favorite Tracks: Alibi, Stranger in a Strange Land
3. Crash Love - AFI
This is by far, AFI's best album. I think Davey's voice is definitely better than on their previous albums, and we actually get to hear Jade's guitar skills, I think he and Ray Toro of MCR are the two best non-metal guitarists out there right now.
Favorite tracks: Beautiful Thieves, Veronica Sawyer Smokes, Okay, I Feel Better Now, End Transmission
Least Favorite Tracks: Cold Hands
2. Crack The Skye - Mastodon
I think in twenty years, this album will be one of the greatest albums of all time, not just in the metal genre, but all genres (Along with BTBAM'S Colors)
Favorite tracks: Crack The Skye, Oblivion, The Czar, Divinations
Least Favorite Tracks: Quintessence
1. 21st Century Breakdown - Green Day
I never thought Green Day would be able to out do American Idiot, but I was wrong. Musically and lyrically its better than American Idiot, and the concept of the record is a lot better than American Idiot as well.
Favorite tracks: 21st Century Breakdown, The Static Age, iViva La Gloria!, Peacemaker, Last Night On Earth