Music=Life.

Music=Life.'s Profile Comments

coco-loco wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 4:22am

Oh, and I critted Your Downfall!

coco-loco wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 4:22am

Read from the bottom up!

coco-loco wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 4:22am

I like the use of Pinch Harmonics whenever there is a pause in all the instruments (I'm sure you know what I mean). I like how at 2:02, the song ocmpletely turns around and changes...it definitely works-especially when it re-returns to the chorus before. At 2:30, I like the overlaying of vocals, this sounds great, and also quite professional. I like the sharp, strong ending aswell-landing on one simple chord. The lyrics are not cheesy and embarrassing unlike many other songs of local/unsigned/signed bands on this site, so well done whoever did that as well.

Look, the only thing I could suggest is making a bit longer. Perhaps extending the outro or intro would be enough, but try and get it so it's about 3 and a half minutes long. It doesn't need to be, but it's a great song length. Perhaps adding a solo of some sort would be a good idea, but besides that, it's great!

coco-loco wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 4:22am

Okay, firstly-sorry for taking so long to crit your songs, and secondly, my speakers/sound card is sorta fucked at the moment, and whenever i hear a song, it comes out at a higher pitch than it actually should. So my crit may not be 100% accurate. (I cannot even tell if it's a guy or a girl singing...I assume it's a guy)

I like the intro-it's a nice light one, with the guitar leading the way. It then becomes stronger when the bass and drums join the Tea Party, and t hen it sounds awesome. It has a great sound, and it's catchy, so a great start already!

The chorus is catchy, and has a great sound to it. The lyrics aren't at all cheesy like I half-expected, so well done whoever wrote them! I can't talk about the vocals-they sound severely out of key, but I don't know if it's him/her, or my speakers, but yeah...

Music=Life.a wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 9:54pm

coco-loco wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 at 6:54am :
Hey there! I am more than happy to crit any of your MySpace songs...

....but where would you like me to do it? Here? On your page?

Yeah, that'd be great.
Could you crit Your Downfall or Bittersweet Taste please?
Thanks!

coco-loco wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 7:54am

Hey there! I am more than happy to crit any of your MySpace songs...

....but where would you like me to do it? Here? On your page?

:cheers:

BlisteringDDj wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 10:09pm

Music=Life. wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 10:08pm :
Concussion is awesome.

Thanks, mate!

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on May 11th, 2010 4:36am

I have a few RP250 clips in my profile. Thru a Valveking and into a crappy camera mic...using a Strat.

Darkness Fades wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 12:44am

btw, i got another gp5 coming out, Endorphins by August Burns Red, if your interested in them. about 70% complete, 2 guitars and drums.

Darkness Fades wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 12:44am