Mumbo Jumbo

Mumbo Jumbo's Profile Comments

GrungeBeatle wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 12:19am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:19am :
Dude I'm from Litchfield county too!
I'm from Washington, how bout you?

I'm from New Milford, but I moved down to Danbury.

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:12pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

metallicafan616 wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 3:02pm

Hey, I'm using the Teach Yourself books, and I figure once I'm relatively good at reading it I'll buy a Norsk-English dictionary and start reading Norwegian news online to get properly fluent in it.

Also, Nynorsk is spoken by 15% of the population, mostly in the south. Most major cities speak both and the languages are very similar anyway.

Ofcourse, there are plenty of online resources such as http://www.101languages.net/norwegian/

Good luck learning it!

jibran wrote on Oct 2nd, 2009 2:22am

:haha:

He sure can

:cheers:

Kata Dante wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 6:02pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 at 7:38am :
Yo, Mastodon is touring again this fall, so you have chance to check them out live!

Also, based on your avatar, I think you'd like this badass picture I took of Troy http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gue69g&s=3

Yep, I'm seeing em October 12 with my brothers. 2 months to go...but I'm already so excited!!! aahhh! Looking forward to Dethklok too. :)

That is an awesome pic. Do you know if they've said anything about what the set lists will be like on this tour?

Confusius wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 8:51pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 8:42pm :
I was just watching your avatar while listening to The Chronic (Intro) by Dr. Dre. Quite possibly the funniest thing I've witnessed in a while.

well then:

GET DOWN WITH DAT FUNKY DANCE

crazy8rgood wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 4:43am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 11:07pm :

I checked out that band Nektar, they are totally awesome! I'm really digging the Recycled album, thanks for showing the Pit this awesome band!

Ha, no prob. They are insanely underrated, I'm still surprised that most of UG hasn't heard of them.

Kata Dante wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 4:24am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Apr 7th, 2009 at 7:22pm :

I'm going to see them in May, I am so excited for it!!

aw, lucky! They're coming within a few hours of me next Monday, but I can't go. Sucks. :[ Someday though, someday...

Kata Dante wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 6:58am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 at 7:22pm :

Awesome avatar, Troy is the man!

thanks, and QFT! :]

MeltingWaxFace wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 2:44am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Jan 2nd, 2009 at 11:38pm :

So how'd it go? hahaha

He was a no-show- I woulda enjoyed the lulz but in a way I'm glad he didn't come over. I wasn't really looking forward to it haha

MeltingWaxFace wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 5:29am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 at 12:11am :

Hahaha, man your new years eve thread is hilarious!!

haha glad you enjoyed it.

Novacane... wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 1:04am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Dec 13th, 2008 at 6:11pm :

You should check out Venetian Snares, he is very much like Aphex Twin and Squarepusher, it's very crazy and glitchy.

hey thanks for that. checked out his myspace, miss balaton is a mental song - love it though.

you heard any new squarepusher? i wanna know what the new album is like.

SoftParade1967 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 12:13am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 at 6:38pm :

You might think so, it's not so awesome having to catch a half-dead mouse at 2 in the morning. haha

ohh well that does kinda suck...

SoftParade1967 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2008 9:16pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Nov 23rd, 2008 at 9:20am :

She was born that way, it's extremely sensitive but she can get around fine, she can go outside and she even catches mice! It's nice to see that you kitten is doing well.

wow she can catch mice? thats awesome. its good she can get around alright.

SoftParade1967 wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 10:57pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 at 9:24am :

Wow, that's a lot of cats! I have one, she has only three legs but is a riot! Cats are hilarious.

Yeah. At least they all get along at least decently. Wow three legs? May I ask why? And yeah they are. One of mine always follows me to the bathroom and he won't leave. Its funny as hell.

Oh and the little kitty we found was one year old. shes tiny! We named her Izabella after that Henderix song. And shes befriended 2/3 other cats, who are always playing together. the other ones a grump but hes warming up to her.

progbass wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 3:51am

its what i do

Tedward wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 2:58am

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:15pm :

Haha, nice Rake icon!

haha thanks man. it seems no one here knows him lmao

EEE_ELLL_OHH wrote on Nov 10th, 2008 11:04am

Yeah you should! Also did you do that Pokémon tower :o?! i remember seing it in a thread but i forget which, maybe UG challenge?!

EEE_ELLL_OHH wrote on Nov 9th, 2008 7:32pm

Mumbo Jumbo wrote on Nov 9th, 2008 at 3:37pm :
Probably Fire on High, it's so epic, or maybe Evil Woman. I only have Face the Music so I haven't heard a lot, but I love what I have so far, any recommendations?

Face the Music is pretty awesome! My favourite on that is probably Waterfall. If you like epic ELO though then their 'Eldorado' album is for you :cool: but then 'Time', 'Face the Music', 'Out of the Blue', hell all of the albums i've heard are amazing! I see you like a lot of other awesome bands aswel!

1 2 read next »