Msu_Man04

Msu_Man04's Profile Comments

vintage x metal wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 1:03am

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 at 7:44pm :
Yay being banned when nobody cares!

oh noooo what happened?

vintage x metal wrote on Jan 5th, 2010 9:31pm

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 5:42pm :
Yeah, I actually am 95% sure I WAS friends with you before, but... I guess you took me off because of the lack of talking, haha.

No, now that I think about it I definitely remember your username. Sorry man, nothing personal :p I recently deleted about 80 people to try and shorten things and I guess it just slipped my mind

thankyougermany wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 3:38am

Msu_Man04 wrote on Nov 29th, 2009 at 9:36pm :
Yes, I go to that Otsego. XD

But I don't go to Votech. Or... Acatech, or whatever they call it now. We call it Votech. lol. One of my best friends does, though, he goes to the IT program in the morning.

What school do you go to?

I'm from Hopkins. On Capstone though so I'm only there on Tuesdays.

And yeah... I call it "votech" as well... the people there just get pissy about it... something about "votech" being associated with re-education of prisoners...

ImElated wrote on Sep 17th, 2009 10:05pm

No problem, I bet she enjoys it more than me. I just had fun wearing it outside the concert and getting offered trades, including a joint.

☼Blink☼ wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 3:55am

Thanks for the add dude. Yeah blink was great when I saw em too.

Awesome picture, I can't believe you got to go on stage with Billie joe, esp. singing one of their oldies...lucky bastard! :D

cheers.
tyler

ImElated wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 7:30pm

i sent the hat over today, you should get it soon

ImElated wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 9:38pm

i messaged you the details

ImElated wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 6:20pm

If you can't come pick it up I can mail it to you if you don't mind paying the couple bucks in shipping. If you wanna do it like that you can just send a money order...and you'll have my name and address, so it's not like I can rip you off, because if I did you could simply file a police report and I'd get screwed. We could use paypal if you really wanted to, but they charge a bit extra.

Skeet UK wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 6:08pm

Msu_Man04 wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:38am :
Man, I gotta point this out. Sorry. XD

You have a lot of good advice and stuff on the sex thread. I have a lot of respect for the fact that you help people with their problems and stuff. It's really cool.

But you gotta cool it with the commas. XD. You use commas when they are totally not needed. Example [from awhile ago, in the sex thread]:

"The Anus, is very sensitive and licking it and so on, if the girl isn't grossed out by it, should be fun for her, as it would be for a guy."

Jesus Christ! The last one isn't that bad, the two in the middle are correct, but the first one... XD.

lmao.

I use coma's as pauses. So as I type, if I pause for thought...I comma it!
I know it isn't correct and it has been pointed out to me before:D

Gaz

ImElated wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 5:19pm

I just need some money because I lost my job. Let me know if you decide that you want it, I put it up on craiglist for $20

ImElated wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 7:31pm

would you buy that hat for $20? i need some cash

ImElated wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 12:19am

hey wanna buy that hat for $40?

Carl6661 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 10:33pm

Msu_Man04 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 at 3:54pm :
Hey, you said you wanted to see my song "Tired of You" finished, well... it's somewhat finished now. XD. Check it out, if you want.

Sweet :) I'll check it out asap.
Thanks for giving me the heads up on that! x

Grindar wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 1:55pm

rkay wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 6:19pm

yea man ill try to do a lil collab on ur thread later on if i get the chance. although ive never been good at adding to songs other people wrote

icronic wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 6:47am

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 at 9:38pm :
XD. Cool. Yeah, there was a collab thread a few weeks back that I tried to contribute to. I know you had a part in it. There was a crazy marimba solo, and like two drop-A guitars and the bass was in drop-A too. Come to think of it, I think YOU introduced the marimba. XD.

Yeah, I did and then someone had to go and get completely nutty with it. I was kind of sad though, I thought the whole thing started out pretty well actually. I've always kind of wanted to see one of those collaboration threads work out, because it's such a cool idea. Maybe I'll re visit yours tomorrow if I get the chance. I think need a break from working on my entry for the PHC competition.

icronic wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 6:21am

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 at 6:41pm :
My collab thread has gotten a lot of views and no replies. XD. Do they usually take longer because people have to make their parts, or is just no one doing it? XD

Don't ask why it's you I'm asking. I just saw you were online.
Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 at 6:41pm :

Don't ask why it's you I'm asking. I just saw you were online.

Yeah, sometimes. I actually started to work on something for it, but I decided that the chord progression I had chosen was just a little too out there... And it was just too damn hot to play my guitar :)

Once a few people pitch in it should pick up a little more.

Kensai wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 11:12am

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 7:30pm :
That was one heckuva banning, there. I was so confused reading that thread. XD.

Was there even anything else in the first post? Who was editing what that was prompting the warnings/banning?

Something tells me editing a Wiki article wouldn't be grounds for the UG banhammer.

The only thing in that post was a link to a google search with the words "kjell kensai". I don't even know who was editing, or that anyone was. And yes, it wouldn't be the first time someone got banned for absolutely nothing... =/

ImElated wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 8:05pm

i wouldve much rather have sung longview or played jesus of suburbia then get this hat, feel lucky!

Tag43 wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 1:25am

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 6:39pm :
Longview, my favorite song by them. It was halfway through the concert, so my voice was already shot from singing. I kinda fucked up the "I sit around and watch the phone" part, and Billie Joe was like "alright, your done, get the fuck off my stage." XD

lol thats awesome.
yeah, Longview's a great track.

1 2 3 4 read next