MrFlibble

MrFlibble's Profile Comments

randywolf244 wrote on Mar 10th, 2013 11:45pm

thanks for the help on the melody maker mate, you were a big help

Sinfinity000 wrote on Jul 11th, 2012 1:07pm

Thx for the advice regarding the metal pups and me needing a new amp - I'm hoping to be able to get an Egnater Vengance soon.

oneblackened wrote on May 17th, 2012 2:30am

You just gained points, you like Beaker from the Muppet Show.

H.I.Shredder808 wrote on Aug 21st, 2010 7:09am

sup dude, ive stumbled upon that thead on the esp's and the LTD guitars and i must say that ive learned a decent amount about difference between the H1001s and the horizons from the one very detailed post. now im gonna by the ltd deluxe H1001FR as my next guitar. Ive got a few questions about that specific model that id like to ask of someone of your knowledge; if you dont mind that is.......
anyway, i just stopped by to ask that question and to say thanks for the post and many others that are filled with a lot of info on the topic, whatever it may be.

Tom 1.0 wrote on Aug 19th, 2010 2:09am

MrFlibble wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 at 9:40am :
Hells yes Take That fucking rule.

Thanks buddy,

spread the word :)

rooster456 wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 3:55pm

You got quite a bit of knowledge of the guitar market, both UK and internationally. Keep up the good posts, man, I know I'm not the only one that's learned a thing or two from you.

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 2:16am

Thanks, I'll definately check it out. I've never tried to put my own finish on so I think I might buy a used used squier and work with that. That way if I mess up I wouldn't of wasted more than $80.

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 10:46pm

Yeah, I'm trying to find a cheap tele that's pool routed to go for a HHH but no luck so far. Are you planning on doing a new paint job or are you just gonna do the electronics like you said?

~Shred Hero~ wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 11:05pm

I saw one of your posts on the electric guitar forum and I was wondering why exactly are you saving up for an AL Tele? Look? Long time fan?

I'm not bashing, I'm just curious =]

r0ckth3d34n wrote on May 23rd, 2010 11:26pm

Hey Flibble, I remember awhile back in a thread, we were discussing the new LTD Phoenix guitars compared to the Gibson and Epiphone Firebird...

You said something about getting the cheaper version, granted it was a neck-thru as a mod base. Guess what?
http://www.brindleysmusic.com/p-1428-esp-ltd-phoen ix-200blk-black-phoenix-200-electric-guitar.aspx

It's a neck-thru. :P

Redstar5wp wrote on May 16th, 2010 11:35pm

Hey!
Some nice gear you've got there man! What are you planning to buy to replace your 1959VOS Les Paul?

Will

JohnnyGreenwood wrote on May 12th, 2010 11:34am

You should check your blurry headstock thread...

btw thanks for useful advice and overall great knowledge on other threads.

SwampAshSpecial wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 4:33pm

MrFlibble wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 6:16am :
Yeah, Robert Llewellyn confirmed it at some comic convention at the end of last year, they're due to start filming it within the next couple of months.

YAY!

SwampAshSpecial wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 9:55pm

MrFlibble wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 at 3:27am :
Thought it was okay. If I wasn't a Blade Runner fan too then it probably would have been quite bad. Still looking forward to the new series though.

NEW SERIES?? OMG YAY NO-ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!

SwampAshSpecial wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 1:09am

MrFlibble wrote on Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:30pm :
Mr. Flibble's very cross... you shouldn't have run away from him...

what did you think of Back to Earth then?

Absent Mind wrote on Apr 25th, 2010 11:59pm

Ibanez S7320s have 22 frets.

SwampAshSpecial wrote on Apr 25th, 2010 7:54pm

"My name is Dr. Langstrom and I am quite, quite mad!"
"whats that Mr. Flibbles? No! We couldn't do that? Who'd clean up all the mess?"

haz_uk wrote on Apr 17th, 2010 6:35pm

thanks man, i appreciate it.

having a bit of a band shakeup at the moment, i see you on the boards quite often so i'll give you a shout when we have some more material if you're interested in having a listen :)

Tokki Wartooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2010 9:35pm

Hey!

Thanks for all the advice and info on the "good enough a small venue" thread. I was considering getting a halfstack some time soon, on a 700$ budget, but now, after having done some research based on what you said, i might be getting a 50W or 75W combo. Same money (well maybe less), but better quality i guess.

burnboy85 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 6:34am

I sent you a friend invite on Xbox.
Add me if ya want, Its always fun for me to get to talk to other guitar players.

1 2 3 read next